GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obvious from the funeral a defense attorney helped mommy and Diddy has been told not to admit to anything. But the evidence they start to present Thursday will be enough to put him on death row in a Georgia prison. :seeya:
As long as he doesn't walk...
You sound confident.
I'm not, I have seen too many guilty people fool Cobb County. (on lesser charges)
I really hope they have something SOLID
and irrefutable!
moo
The few people I know employed by Cobb County
don't seem worried at all.
Let the wheels of justice turn...
they say...
ok, I am trying to have faith!

What do y'all see?

gavuvezy.jpg

I see scorn where I would expect to see brokenness.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25929112/firefighters-bake-cookies-in-car-to-show-dangers-of-heat

Firefighters bake cookies in car to show dangers of heat

TUSCALOOSA, AL (WBRC) -
If you think baking cookies in a hot car is just a myth, Tuscaloosa firefighters proved on Wednesday it can be done.

The Tuscaloosa Fire & Rescue Service put chocolate oatmeal cookies inside a car at 11 a.m. and they only took a matter of minutes to cook.

In 15 minutes, the temperature inside the car was 160 degrees. Twenty minutes after that, the first batch of cookies were ready.

The firefighters did the demonstration to make a point about the dangers of excessive heat and the possible repercussions.

The message is especially urgent in light of the death of 22-month-old Cooper Harris who died after being left in a stifling hot car nearly two weeks ago outside of Atlanta.

Please make sure to watch the video. :( At about an hour into the experiment, the car they used was almost at 200 degrees.

I too wondered if he always rode rear facing. Very interesting that there is a photo of him forward facing. I wonder if they could show that he had been forward facing for a while, it could add more to their premeditation case.

I wouldn't find it to odd if he may be forward facing in one car and not the other. Car seats can be a pain in the rear. They fit better in some cars while sit odd in others. When we switched our youngest over to a different rear facing seat from his infant seat we ended up having to take 2 seat back b/c they did not fit properly. ( even after going to the fire station with one asking them for help to get it fixed).

I see scorn where I would expect to see brokenness.
I showed this pic to my daughter (who knows nothing about this case) and asked her "how does this guy look to you? what do you think he's feeling?"

Her answer: "He looks pissed"

As long as he doesn't walk...
You sound confident.
I'm not, I have seen too many guilty people fool Cobb County. (on lesser charges)
I really hope they have something SOLID
and irrefutable!
moo
The few people I know employed by Cobb County
don't seem worried at all.
Let the wheels of justice turn...
they say...
ok, I am trying to have faith!

Have faith, sister in the justice system. Police and DA are about to unleash more information that will tighten the screws on Ross Harris life. [modsnip]. Georgia has executed 54 inmates since 1976.

Have faith, sister in the justice system. Police and DA are about to unleash more information that will tighten the screws on Ross Harris life. [modsnip]. Georgia has executed 54 inmates since 1976.
I like the fact that you used the word "screws". It sounds worse than him getting nailed for what he did.

I have my own opinion about this. What my gut tells me.
Sadly, I do feel that mom will not escape charges IF it's what I think it is.
I don't feel that she did anything per se other than protect or lie for him.
For what it's worth I think Chic fil a was for an alibi, but it backfired.
We shall see.
I want one baby to get the justice he deserves and the person/s responsible to spend the rest of their life paying for it.

Did anyone see his Twitter saying he was going to make a snooze button for babies and become a millionaire?
Yeah, I think he hit the snooze button one too many times.
moo

I hope this hasn't been discussed a dozen times already, but I haven't seen it mentioned much. The one thing that I'd most like to know is who was supposed to pick Cooper up from daycare that day?

If the mother was out of town as it was stated earlier (I haven't seen if that was confirmed or refuted yet), then it would have to be the father. If that was the case, why would he make plans with friends for after work when he'd have to being taking care of his son? In addition, if he simply forgot, you'd think he would have gone to pick him up after work and realized what happened when they said he had never been dropped off. If he had done it on purpose, wouldn't it have made more sense to go to the daycare and put on his show there?

Of course, if LH wasn't out of town and planned to pick him up, none of that matters. MOO

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25929112/firefighters-bake-cookies-in-car-to-show-dangers-of-heat

Please make sure to watch the video. :( At about an hour into the experiment, the car they used was almost at 200 degrees.

I've baked cookies in my car. I've even seen recipes for entire dinners. I've read that people do that when they are going to spend the day at an amusement park or the fair. You put everything in glass casseroles on the dashboard, and the whole thing cooks while you enjoy your day. Then you have a hot meal waiting when you come out to the car. I think I've seen chicken fajitas, with warm tortillas, and a fruit cobbler.

I've also put a thermometer on the seat of my husband's truck parked in the sun, just for fun and curiosity. It got plenty hot. I put it where I could see it and photograph it through the window.

It's a horrible thought.

I like the fact that you used the word "screws". It sounds worse than him getting nailed for what he did.

I have my own opinion about this. What my gut tells me.
Sadly, I do feel that mom will not escape charges IF it's what I think it is.
I don't feel that she did anything per se other than protect or lie for him.
For what it's worth I think Chic fil a was for an alibi, but it backfired.
We shall see.
I want one baby to get the justice he deserves and the person/s responsible to spend the rest of their life paying for it.

Did anyone see his Twitter saying he was going to make a snooze button for babies and become a millionaire?
Yeah, I think he hit the snooze button one too many times.
moo

pfft...any parent who hasn't wished their baby had a snooze button is LYING!

I've baked cookies in my car. I've even seen recipes for entire dinners. I've read that people do that when they are going to spend the day at an amusement park or the fair. You put everything in glass casseroles on the dashboard, and the whole thing cooks while you enjoy your day. Then you have a hot meal waiting when you come out to the car. I think I've seen chicken fajitas, with warm tortillas, and a fruit cobbler.

I've also put a thermometer on the seat of my husband's truck parked in the sun, just for fun and curiosity. It got plenty hot. I put it where I could see it and photograph it through the window.

It's a horrible thought.

Here in Arizona it's mandatory for the news media to fry an egg on the sidewalk once a year at least

So - thinking about those cameras and what they *could* contain that would be considered as evidence or would prove a point.

There is no disagreement about where he was at what time - what direction he drove - etc. etc. The ONLY thing I can think of is if they were able to capture him looking over his shoulder - into the back seat? I guess if they can read a car tag they could do that,too.
Can anyone think of any other captures that could come from the camera and that could make a difference?

Do these cameras catch a vehicle far away? Or do they/can they zoom in on the driver? Would the cameras be close enough. clear enough to show J looking in the back seat?

There's nothing to say he was ill. Just having trouble sleeping. Some have suggested teething, which is totally possible to my mind. Or he may just have been having trouble sleeping like a lot of two year olds. Maybe he was transitioning from crib to bed. That's about the age my kids did that. Who knows. His Mom did not say he was sick.

I wonder if Cooper was breastfed as an infant and possibly still nursing. LH is a nutritionalist so she would know the health benefits of breastmilk and I believe, don't quote me on it, that the Pediatric Association recommends nursing until the age of two. Of course, babies who are allowed to nurse beyond age one ("extended nursing") very often do not want to suddenly wean at 24 months! Many months after my babies were fully weaned during the day they held on to one or two early morning nursings. And, if they were having trouble sleeping, then they especially demanded those early morning nursings. All that to say... maybe that is why he was sleeping in his parents' bed.

I hope this hasn't been discussed a dozen times already, but I haven't seen it mentioned much. The one thing that I'd most like to know is who was supposed to pick Cooper up from daycare that day?

If the mother was out of town as it was stated earlier (I haven't seen if that was confirmed or refuted yet), then it would have to be the father. If that was the case, why would he make plans with friends for after work when he'd have to being taking care of his son? In addition, if he simply forgot, you'd think he would have gone to pick him up after work and realized what happened when they said he had never been dropped off. If he had done it on purpose, wouldn't it have made more sense to go to the daycare and put on his show there?

Of course, if LH wasn't out of town and planned to pick him up, none of that matters. MOO
This is something for which we don't have a definitive answer yet. I've also heard that she was out of town, but I don't know where that rumor came from. It hasn't been linked in MSM.

We're also not sure who was supposed to pick Cooper up from daycare. I've heard that she usually picked him up, because she worked part time. (not sure where that info came from, either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme