GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea.. Part of the Anti Abortion shows a live baby and it always says " You would not kill him now but you would have 4 months ago.." Or something to that affect.

Most people that are anti abortion are also anti killing of any kind..

I love your posts, Scarlett. But I have to disagree on this generalization. Many people I know who are anti-abortion are adamantly pro death-penalty and quite a few are pro-war. On the other hand, a lot of pro-choice people I know are anti-death penalty and anti-war. And there's a mix of folks with differing opinions on all of these issues.

Yes, that's what I thought, he was hoping his lunch friends would see Cooper in the car when they dropped him off to toss the light bulbs in.
I don't believe he was ready quite yet.
*he did not want Cooper discovered yet. moo

"He decides to go back out to that car, and he decides to wait until the car's passed -- and you heard from the detective about the video that the car passed, and then he opens the door."*

"He stops when a person starts walking toward his car and waits until that person passes and then reenters."

"That morning, he waits 30 seconds in that car after parking, after having had to turn around and back up. 30 seconds with that child right beside him. Judge, the warrant is for criminal negligence and felony murder based
on cruelty in the second-degree. We believe the evidence has shown much more than that. We believe the evidence has shown that this was intentional.*"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.07.html

He didn't pull backwards into the space. He pulled backward into a space between two cars then forward into a space with a car on one side and a grass area on the other (not sure if the exact word was grass, but point being that it wasn't between two cars). I just reviewed that this morning.

He parked between a car and the curb with grass basically. And bottom line is, you simply cannot back up a car into a parking spot and then pull forward without looking over your shoulder. The car could hit the other car. If it was an empty space that's different. But not next to a car. You simply would instinctively look back.

I don't believe he was ready quite yet.
*he did not want Cooper discovered yet. moo

"He decides to go back out to that car, and he decides to wait until the car's passed -- and you heard from the detective about the video that the car passed, and then he opens the door."*

"He stops when a person starts walking toward his car and waits until that person passes and then reenters."

"That morning, he waits 30 seconds in that car after parking, after having had to turn around and back up. 30 seconds with that child right beside him. Judge, the warrant is for criminal negligence and felony murder based
on cruelty in the second-degree. We believe the evidence has shown much more than that. We believe the evidence has shown that this was intentional.*"

About coming to the car at noon with the lightbulbs. Most people wouldn't stop at lunch and go to an extra place and get lightbulbs with a group of people. I've always had different theories about the trip to the car at noon. He wanted the group to alibi him that he totally forgot the Cooper was in the car by driving him to the car and him getting out and putting the bulbs in the car.

There's a method to this but I can't quite figure it out yet.

I'm no longer sure that the anecdote about Cooper sleeping in their bed even happened. I think everything LH said at his eulogy was scripted, and calculated to garner sympathy and perpetuate this facade of a perfect family.

And maybe lay down a little alibi building at the same time. Poor poor sleep-deprived, distracted daddy.

He parked between a car and the curb with grass basically. And bottom line is, you simply cannot back up a car into a parking spot and then pull forward without looking over your shoulder. The car could hit the other car. If it was an empty space that's different. But not next to a car. You simply would instinctively look back.

About coming to the car at noon with the lightbulbs. Most people wouldn't stop at lunch and go to an extra place and get lightbulbs with a group of people. I've always had different theories about the trip to the car at noon. He wanted the group to alibi him that he totally forgot the Cooper was in the car by driving him to the car and him getting out and putting the bulbs in the car.

There's a method to this but I can't quite figure it out yet.

My personal opinion is that he wanted to check whether the child was alive or not.

Out of all the parents, whose children died in hot cars, how many were led away from the scene in cuffs? I bet not many. Most probably had to be carried away or helped to even walk. jmo

How many babies left in hot cars were in full rigor?

Likely none. :banghead:

Ross controlled the money. That speaks volumes. He's the "leader". My guess: Leanna has no identity apart from Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO that is what she wants everyone to believe. They both appear to be without emotion in regard to their son's death. JRH has the blank stare and only gets visibly upset when hearing about himself. LH on the other hand has no emotion whatsoever and smugly chews gum while JRH looks over his left shoulder during the PC hearing. It's only after she makes her dramatic exit that she appears to be upset by the denial of bond. Just like her dramatic performance at her sons funeral. My opinion only.

la_cavalière;10703526 said:
I love your posts, Scarlett. But I have to disagree on this generalization. Many people I know who are anti-abortion are adamantly pro death-penalty and quite a few are pro-war. On the other hand, a lot of pro-choice people I know are anti-death penalty and anti-war. And there's a mix of folks with differing opinions on all of these issues.

Agree. I would be considered anti-abortion, I think. But I have no issue whatsoever with the death penalty. I think that's a pretty common stance -- the critical distinction being innocent life v. convicted criminal life. But this has nothing to do with Harris since Cooper was obviously as innocent as any unborn child. So ....

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. Leanna was first -- Ross' wife was first interviewed at Home Depot at the Treehouse location?"

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: True.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' Who did that interview?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Detective Stockinger (ph).*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' By himself?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Detective Racy (ph) was with him.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' That's the one I can't spell. OK.

Was that interview recorded?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I believe so.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. On audio?*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Just audio -- it is recorded. It's audio alone.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. Were they the ones that told Leanna that Cooper was deceased?*

*So police went to the day care to interview Leanna I missed that.

I know folks are pondering whether they would get a divorce but I don't think that was ever the plan.

Also the "prophetic" dream in which Cooper is in heaven with Jesus, Ross is playing his guitar and LH is working at a nursery.

At the time I thought she likes kids more than he does, so they decided if they get rid of their OWN kid she could always work in a daycare or nursery to be around babies since that is important to her.

The fact he envisioned her working with babies yet he wants to be "child free" says a lot, and it does not point towards divorce.

IMO that is what she wants everyone to believe. They both appear to be without emotion in regard to their son's death. JRH has the blank stare and only gets visibly upset when hearing about himself. LH on the other hand has no emotion whatsoever and smugly chews gum while JRH looks over his left shoulder during the PC hearing. It's only after she makes her dramatic exit that she appears to be upset by the denial of bond. Just like her dramatic performance at her sons funeral. My opinion only.

You know, I though she was totally without emotion. But I watched some close up footage of her at the PCH and she took a big gulp. It was obvious to me that she's very stressed out in that moment. Maybe it was fear. Wish I could remember where I saw that clip...gah!

I'm Wondering with all this insurance talk...(totally unrelated to this specific case) if a spouse has a large life insurance policy on her/his partner and that partner is convicted of murder and sentenced to the death penalty ...does the policy remain in effect and pay out upon execution?

"And did you see the police officers interacting with Mr. Harris, asking him to do anything, dealing with him in any way?"

MADDEN: Initially, they went to the child.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK.*

MADDEN: And they were checking for vitals, after which Mr. Cooper -- or -- pardon me -- Mr. Ross, of course, he was coming near, closer to his son to -- just to view. And they wanted him to keep his distance.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. What happened?*

MADDEN: One of the officers raised her voice to him, for him to stay back. And he told her to shut up. And...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' He cursed at her?*

MADDEN: Yes.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. What was -- what happened then?*

MADDEN: Two officers, they approached him aggressively. And they put handcuffs on him.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' All right. And did they put him in the back of a police car?*

He was interfering with the officers checking on Cooper.
I thought he was.told to get off the phone and cussed the female officer.

Just trying to pin some of these statements down here.

la_cavalière;10703526 said:

I'd agree with that..

it's been my personal experience that sometimes those that claim to be devoutly religious, are the first ones to get an abortion when an unexpected pregnancy occurs.

IMO

I'm Wondering with all this insurance talk...(totally unrelated to this specific case) if a spouse has a large life insurance policy on her/his partner and that partner is convicted of murder and sentenced to the death penalty ...does the policy remain in effect and pay out upon execution?

Interesting question. I actually think it probably would. I believe after the first two years of a life insurance policy then any type of death is paid out on (the first two years have limitations such as not valid in cases of suicide). Unless the beneficiary kills the insured, that invalidates the pay out.

I think both are disconnected from their emotions. They had no empathy for Cooper. I'm not saying one is bad and the other is not. I think Ross is the dominant one- all the cheating keeps her in her place. They push each other's buttons, no doubt. I think she wanted the baby and he didn't, and she wanted him more than she wanted the baby in the end.

Agree. I would be considered anti-abortion, I think. But I have no issue whatsoever with the death penalty. I think that's a pretty common stance -- the critical distinction being innocent life v. convicted criminal life. But this has nothing to do with Harris since Cooper was obviously as innocent as any unborn child. So ....

And I'm the opposite. Pro choice and struggle with the death penalty.

I honestly don't know about life insurance. But regular old insurance usually has a provision that severs coverage between and among insureds. So if you and I are both insureds under a policy, for example, and you do something intentionally harmful, the insurance will still cover me for the liability, but not you. My guess is that life insurance is similar since the premium has been paid and courts don't like to negate coverage that's paid for when the person who benefits from the insurance (the injured party, or in your example, the innocent survivor) didn't do anything wrong. All a HUGE jmo. So take it fwiw.

"And did you see the police officers interacting with Mr. Harris, asking him to do anything, dealing with him in any way?"

MADDEN: Initially, they went to the child.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK.*

MADDEN: And they were checking for vitals, after which Mr. Cooper -- or -- pardon me -- Mr. Ross, of course, he was coming near, closer to his son to -- just to view. And they wanted him to keep his distance.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. What happened?*

MADDEN: One of the officers raised her voice to him, for him to stay back. And he told her to shut up. And...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' He cursed at her?*

MADDEN: Yes.*

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' OK. What was -- what happened then?*

MADDEN: Two officers, they approached him aggressively. And they put handcuffs on him.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:' All right. And did they put him in the back of a police car?*

He was interfering with the officers checking on Cooper.
I thought he was.told to get off the phone and cussed the female officer.

Just trying to pin some of these statements down here.

He was soooooo annoying!

I loved that he did not see LE there within moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member