GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a thought... Perhaps she wanted rid of them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get outta my head! Great minds think alike. As I read all the comments earlier about her chomping gum, absent any emotion in court, at the scene, or on the phone with her mother, AND the comment about "you didn't say too much?", the same occurred to me. A set up. It's a real possibility.

I had a very busy day (out of town), but tried to keep up. I'm as horrified as everyone else.

So appreciative for all of the summary comments here and on the hearing thread. Thanks to everyone! :loveyou:

I think I am going to have to avoid this case for awhile. Maybe permanently. I don't know. I love sweet Cooper. I want to see justice done here. But, this is the thing... I have a son. And, let me tell you, he is a gem. He is kind and good, responsible and hard-working. He looks a lot like RH. A LOT! He is a little chubby, has a baby-face (he is much younger than RH), and the same hair color and style. He is beautiful. He is soft-mannered and not at all a braggart. It pains me to look at RH. It pains me to see so many posters commenting on his weight and his unmanliness. I am not fussing. Just being honest. Just felt I wanted to share how I am feeling. RH's appearance and the possibility that he never "skipped a meal" probably have nothing to do with what has happened to Cooper. I know his appearance is a reflection of the real man that he is, or is not, but it's sad to me. I guess because he reminds me so much of my son.

I am deeply sorry you're feeling badly. I honestly believe it has nothing to do with his looks...if he didn't kill his son... no one would ever have a single bad or nasty word to say. It's just everyone is HATING this man and we are powerless. It makes many of us feel a little better to dehumanized him, and read and say nasty things about him.
((((((Hugs)))))))
If it's any consolation ... I think Cooper looked just like him and he was adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other news - as you all probably know (hopefully) by now, the forum is being upgraded tomorrow morning so we will be off line for a bit. I think until 8:00 a.m.ish PDT (and alien time :)).

Once the update is completed, we will be setting up a forum for Cooper Harris. Start thinking now about the threads you would like to start with and let me or Nurse or Fran know.

Salem

What time will down time start? I think I've worked out that 8am pdt is 1am my time.

thanks!

Another thread idea would be for evidence that could be admitted at trial like computer forensics, autopsy, witness statements etc. But not body language, statement analysis or photo interpretation. Only things that would make it into a court room.

One thread should do it. I don't think we need separate threads for each category of evidence.

I'll point it out to the assigned mods. I just dropped in cuz I'm interested in the case.

I think Salem has a surprise for you guys tomorrow, but don't tell her I told you. :kimsterwink: I overheard her and Nursebeeme talking by the water cooler.

:gathering:

:yourock:................ :woot::woot:.............. :silenced::shush:it's a secret.:D Can we have a hint?:waiting:

On the last thread, someone speculated that he took the sexting photos near his car during lunch. I think that is possible. Where else could it be? Either the bathroom or near the car. It is sick but I think knowing what Cooper was going through gave him the erection. Maybe he was getting "excited" because he thought he would be living out his fantasy life soon enough.

this is the depravity that is a very big concern for me -- I believe ((no expert )) that this behavior could escalate in coming years. Death & sexual deviance somehow seems an unhealthy combination. He was googling a lot of explicit death videos (by various means according to the LE evidence given today)

Sexting in itself is ''dehumanizing'' -- aka no person required really when you think about it.

Objectifying + death fascination for stimulation is a very big concern mOO

Susan Smith needed to be "child free" in order to have the life she wanted.
Frustratingly, I don't think being in prison is such a hardship for her. She seems suited for that kind of life. Hardly seems fair.

OT.... but my little one has had a fever for three days. I carried her to the pediatrician yesterday, and the only reason I've been able to be on the computer all day is because she has been beside me on the couch, either sleeping or watching TV.

Well.... now either her antibiotic or the Tylenol has finally kicked in and she's WIRED on the computer next to me. It's almost midnight here, but she doesn't seem sleepy at all! I might just be in this thread all night!!

I thought maybe mom went to the daycare after RH told her the child was dead, expecting to find him there happy and healthy. Hence the "I guess Ross left him in the car" statement.
I don't want her to be complicit in this, but darn it her bidy language and statements make me think she is the one that had already moved on and Ross had no idea...
Guess we will see.

iirc the erection photo was taken in a room with Cooper in it. I read it in the last thread.

If Leanna was involved, and the plan was to make this look like an accident, shouldn't she have a different reaction when she went to pick Cooper up, and he was not there? You would think that she would react just like Ross did in the parking lot, where they are trying to look upset but there is something off.

I also think that "how to survive in prison" was searched as a joke. Ross did not think he would going to prison.

I thought maybe mom went to the daycare after RH told her the child was dead, expecting to find him there happy and healthy. Hence the "I guess Ross left him in the car" statement.
I don't want her to be complicit in this, but darn it her bidy language and statements make me think she is the one that had already moved on and Ross had no idea...
Guess we will see.

I missed a chunk of the details due to the constant rebuffering of the live feed.
I understood that JRH was kind of playing telephone tag for a bit and didn't speak to his wife (as far as I know) and that she went to the daycare -- LE caught up with her there.....and interviewed her separately and then the reunion with JRH took place later. "I guess Ross left him in the car'' was her initial reaction to the news at the day care that her son wasn't there. The staff said oh he could be anywhere and they went with her to his office.

near as I could "tell'' daycare staff didn't want to entertain thought that baby was in car and tried to suggest he could be anywhere

Why do I keep seeing posts by members saying "saving spot"? Whats up with that?

The only thing I have figured out is they can go to their profile,etc., and look for their last post...that 'saving spot' lets them know they have read up until that point....then they can find that and read from there. HTH.

OT.... but my little one has had a fever for three days. I carried her to the pediatrician yesterday, and the only reason I've been able to be on the computer all day is because she has been beside me on the couch, either sleeping or watching TV.

Well.... now either her antibiotic or the Tylenol has finally kicked in and she's WIRED on the computer next to me. It's almost midnight here, but she doesn't seem sleepy at all! I might just be in this thread all night!!
yay! I am happy to hear she.is feeling better. My "baby" is almost 22.
How does a grown man get croupy coughs twice a year?
I hear that cough and he is 3 again. He just changed jobs to get away from the mold in old freezers... Now he works for Ga Power... yeah, mama doesn't like that either!

sorry! back on topic.

How can she be so stone cold?
Maybe she isn't when not in public. She's a dietitian. A caregiver....

Susan Smith needed to be "child free" in order to have the life she wanted.
Frustratingly, I don't think being in prison is such a hardship for her. She seems suited for that kind of life. Hardly seems fair.
So did Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony. Neither fit parent material.

This is me about Cooper's age. 1969.
My heart breaks for him.
I am just sick. How could a man do that to a child?

As Rosie would say, "you're a cutie patootie"

I will never understand how any parent, mother or father could commit the ultimate betrayal of their child in such a horrific way. It's unbearably heartbreaking to everyone, except it seems to me IMO, the so called parents. What lil Cooper endured in those last hours of his short life demands Justice! No plea deal, the death penalty! Nothing less.

and.... in honor of Cooper, I am taking down the red "Roll Tide" for a while and I also put up a pic of myself at about his age.

I've seen enough red for right now.

If Leanna was involved, and the plan was to make this look like an accident, shouldn't she have a different reaction when she went to pick Cooper up, and he was not there? You would think that she would react just like Ross did in the parking lot, where they are trying to look upset but there is something off.

I also think that "how to survive in prison" was searched as a joke. Ross did not think he would going to prison.

truly I think that was designed to have everyone think, OMG he's done this before and then they could unravel the sad tale of he's done this before ((for five minutes on several occasions)) like he's such a ditz oh gee == he's so forgetful ..... then the searches would have seemed so innocuous because they had ''play fights'' like all husbands and wives do doncha know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx