GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and.... in honor of Cooper, I am taking down the red "Roll Tide" for a while and I also put up a pic of myself at about his age.

I've seen enough red for right now.

you were cute!!!! that little dress is so sweet too

I noticed today during the hearing that onlookers were using their hand to fan themselves or pieces of paper to fan themselves. Wouldn't it be ironic that it appears the air temperature in the courtroom was purposefully warm?

The only thing I have figured out is they can go to their profile,etc., and look for their last post...that 'saving spot' lets them know they have read up until that point....then they can find that and read from there. HTH.

I kind of figured it was something like that. What will happen if half of the members on this thread all start doing that when they have to go to the bathroom, let the dog out, go make a sandwich etc.?

The thread will get spammed with "saved spot" posts. I would think there's a better way for people to keep track of where they left off. Maybe the new version of our forum has something in it that will do that. JMO.

I have to say that I was with Jeanne, Karmady, and Scarlett, in that I felt like too many sleuthers were jumping on the guilty wagon based on emotional judgment and not so much on the facts. I felt like this guy was being vilified through emotionally colored lenses and could not understand how so many sleuthers had already made up their minds.

Now? I'm done. The dp is just too humane for this piece of trash. Is anyone still on the fence?

I'm still playing catch up, but it's beginning to look like Leanne should be sitting at the table with him.

I'm starting to see some interesting debates from friends on my FB feed, and yes.... there are still some supporters who are not family. All I can think is that they must not have listened to/heard everything I did today.

I'm starting to see some interesting debates from friends on my FB feed, and yes.... there are still some supporters who are not family. All I can think is that they must not have listened to/heard everything I did today.

I think sometimes people won't allow themselves to believe someone is capable of that. It causes them to accept you don't always know a person. That can be pretty terrifying for some.

I have to say that I was with Jeanne, Karmady, and Scarlett, in that I felt like too many sleuthers were jumping on the guilty wagon based on emotional judgment and not so much on the facts. I felt like this guy was being vilified through emotionally colored lenses and could not understand how so many sleuthers had already made up their minds.

Now? I'm done. The dp is just too humane for this piece of trash. Is anyone still on the fence?

I'm still playing catch up, but it's beginning to look like Leanne should be sitting at the table with him.
No, it was based on the facts we already knew, his behaviors, his actions, and our gut instincts from sociopaths in previous cases. He drove around with the smell of his dead child in his car is just like Casey Anthony. And... LE hinted and we gathered that they had alot more on him.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/259400...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

From the link:

A Birmingham attorney weighed in on the case of Justin Ross Harris, a man accused of murdering his infant son by leaving him inside a hot car for over seven hours.

"To me it's the most bizarre case I've experienced in 30 something years of practicing of law," said Birmingham attorney Roger Appell. "It appears we may have one of the most sinister crimes in modern history."

I think sometimes people won't allow themselves to believe someone is capable of that. It causes them to accept you don't always know a person. That can be pretty terrifying for some.

Yes, and I think they feel duped and most people do not like feeling as if they have been played for a fool. It's easier to get defensive.

I think you're right. I've encountered the same thing in the Flight 370 thread. People don't want to believe Captain Shah capable of it because that would mean they are in danger when they fly.

I just knew from living here for the last 40+ years, 20 that I actually remember hearing CCPD. PIO comment on case after case. I have NEVER heard Sgt Dana Pierce utter anything like he did about Cooper's case. Then I also have a few friends who have been on the force for 20+ years and they never opine about murder cases on Facebook or other social media. This time they did. I just felt bad from the get go.
*they are saying it ain't over yet.
moo

The only thing I have figured out is they can go to their profile,etc., and look for their last post...that 'saving spot' lets them know they have read up until that point....then they can find that and read from there. HTH.

I kind of figured it was something like that. What will happen if half of the members on this thread all start doing that when they have to go to the bathroom, let the dog out, go make a sandwich etc.?

The thread will get spammed with "saved spot" posts. I would think there's a better way for people to keep track of where they left off. Maybe the new version of our forum has something in it that will do that. JMO.

The same thing can be done with "thanking" a post too.

Usually, I just shut off my computer and it hibernates and resumes where I left off the next day.

We're not supposed to talk about other members but I will say this. Thank God we have dissenting posters here at Websleuths.

It wouldn't be the same if we all agreed about everything. JMO.

I just click New Posts, and then click the little blue arrow next to the topic I want. It takes me right where I was.

I appreciate the fact that others feel differently or see the evidence differently. All opinions are welcome.

For years I was told I was too quick or just wrong and I started doubting myself ..... glad to say that I have learned to trust my gut and this site allows me to exercise that ''inner knowing'' --

Just processing all that was revealed today. I know this has been said before, but humor me! I'm late to the gathering!

I'm imagining a scenario. I arrive at daycare, and the workers said "X didn't come today. Your husband didn't bring him".

My confused/panicky response might be:

- What do you mean X didn't come today? Are you saying my husband never came this morning?? (Shock, repeating the message.)

- Where is X then?

- Why didn't my husband bring him?

- Has my husband called? Where are they?

- Did you call my husband? What's going on?

- He's really not here all day?? He never came at all? Ok, I'm calling my husband right now. This is very weird. I'm really worried!

No way would my response even stray into something like "he must have left him in the car". Who would even think of something like that??? That statement alone is much more than odd or impulsive. IMO. It's incriminating. Very incriminating. IMO.

Sure.
Why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the insurance company will not pay until after the trial and do their own investigation. Her behavior is extremely questionable to say the least. IMO

Facebook is full of people who post things just to get other people angry. The "supporters" you see may not give a **** about this case. They're just playing with people on the internet trying to get a response. JMO.

Just processing all that was revealed today. I know this has been said before, but humor me! I'm late to the gathering!

I'm imagining a scenario. I arrive at daycare, and the workers said "X didn't come today. Your husband didn't bring him".

My confused/panicky response might be:

- What do you mean X didn't come today? Are you saying my husband never came this morning?? (Shock, repeating the message.)

- Where is X then?

- Why didn't my husband bring him?

- Has my husband called? Where are they?

- Did you call my husband? What's going on?

- He's really not here all day?? He never came at all? Ok, I'm calling my husband right now. This is very weird. I'm really worried!

No way would my response even stray into something like "he must have left him in the car". Who would even think of something like that??? That statement alone is much more than odd or impulsive. IMO. It's incriminating. Very incriminating. IMO.

I went over the same thing with my hubby this afternoon. My first thought, especially knowing that my husband IS a good father, would be that there was a logical explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx