GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the proceedings are still available to view? I'm sure a lot of people missed it, and would like to see.

media link page = all of the proceedings in video are there

Nevermind. I thought I saw an earbud. Guess it is his earlobe afterall. (I need new glasses)

And remember this, everyone-- with all we heard today, this case hasn't even been sent to the Grand Jury yet. OMG.

Holey buckets-- can the accused plead guilty before even being formally indicted?? Because maybe he should hurry up and plead guilty before the prosecutors think too long and hard about NEW charges.

RH should be on suicide watch after today. IMO.

I don't think he's suicidal. He's too narcissistic for that!

media link page = all of the proceedings in video are there

Thanks! I watched it live. ;) I wasn't sure how live feed works.... If they keep it, or if it's recorded, and the news stations replay it.

this is the depravity that is a very big concern for me -- I believe ((no expert )) that this behavior could escalate in coming years. Death & sexual deviance somehow seems an unhealthy combination. He was googling a lot of explicit death videos (by various means according to the LE evidence given today)

Sexting in itself is ''dehumanizing'' -- aka no person required really when you think about it.

Objectifying + death fascination for stimulation is a very big concern mOO

Actually back in the very early 80's I worked at Discount Video, video movies were very new back then. VHS and Beta. We had a couple movie/docomentaries that were about real live deaths. I remember them being rented quite often. One day a female was renting them, as I waited on her I asked why she was interested in watching them. She said I'm studing to be a mortician. It helped her get past the horror of some gruesome deaths?
No excuse for this baby killer to watch them.

As for sexting, I'll never understand it, especially to someone you do not know, or extreme sexual selfies(Kim K).:puke: oink

And remember this, everyone-- with all we heard today, this case hasn't even been sent to the Grand Jury yet. OMG.

Holey buckets-- can the accused plead guilty before even being formally indicted?? Because maybe he should hurry up and plead guilty before the prosecutors think too long and hard about NEW charges.

I say, give him a rope & a chair.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last night it was mentioned he had been housed in the infirmary -- no reason given - it was on threads

I was surprised with the amount of incriminating evidence that the State put forth today. They didn't need to present the majority of it at a probable cause hearing.

I can only guess that they already have much more waiting to use for the Grand Jury.

JMO.

Could already be as he is staying in the infirmary. If they don't have ad seg that may be where they have to put him? :twocents:

Actually back in the very early 80's I worked at Discount Video, video movies were very new back then. VHS and Beta. We had a couple movie/docomentaries that were about real live deaths. I remember them being rented quite often. One day a female was renting them, as I waited on her I asked why she was interested in watching them. She said I'm studing to be a mortician. It helped her get past the horror of some gruesome deaths?

As for sexting, I'll never understand it, especially to someone you do not know, or extreme sexual selfies(Kim K).:puke: oink

Iirc it was called Faces of Death, I've seen it.

I'll admit to watching all sorts of disturbing stuff, I've always had a fascination with true crime, science, forensics and psychology of killers as well as victims.

I also enjoy horror movies.

Someone looking through my hard drives with have no problem making the leap to "I planned it" ....I've been on this site since 2005... And previously on the CourtTV forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had texted her asking, "When are you going to pick up my little buddy?" hadn't he? So she knew Justin was alive and not missing.

Wait, he did that? And not even then did he "remember" NOT DROPPING HIM OFF at day care? .

"Faces of Death" ?
I made the huge mistake of playing tough and watching one.
Shivers...
Deep web is sooo much worse.
A human has to be really disturbed to search for and watch that stuff.

moo

the thought of him becoming sexually aroused as his son was struggling to stay alive is a little too close ((MOO)) to snuff movies

Why do I keep seeing posts by members saying "saving spot"? Whats up with that?

I don't know, I just drop the page I left off at under favorite places. Picks up where I left off when I click on it.:twocents:

I hope they go back more than 2 weeks in history on every electronic device, due to when she said Ross switched back to the rear facing seat.

last night it was mentioned he had been housed in the infirmary -- no reason given - it was on threads
I understood for his safety.
Death row may be the safest place for him.
really.

No, it was based on the facts we already knew, his behaviors, his actions, and our gut instincts from sociopaths in previous cases. He drove around with the smell of his dead child in his car is just like Casey Anthony. And... LE hinted and we gathered that they had alot more on him.

I have an uncanny ability to read people. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone who everyone says is wonderful and I immediately know they are a really horrible person. No one believes me until they do something horrible. I think it's because I was almost murdered by a narcissist, sociopathic boyfriend when I was younger. He choked me into unconsciousness with a scarf I was wearing when I was attempting to leave him, but I woke up and luckily his room mate came home and called the police. I feel like having lived with that and survived that gave me creep radar! RH set that radar off immediately. I don't feel like it was emotion, but honed instinct that made me sure of his guilt from the beginning!

I watched the proceedings but had an appointment so I missed last 45 minutes. came back and caught up but am still here at the keyboard trying to 'process' it all -- there were many many layers to what was presented today.

Lots of substance

I live in Tuscaloosa. The supporters I've seen tonight are people who actually know RH. Someone commented about "lies, news reports, and gossip" and how if "any of us actually knew him, we'd know he has NO sense of smell and is deaf in one ear."

Unlinkable personal Facebook posts, so rumor.
After today's evidence, that no longer matters. It goes so much deeper than that. I have to wonder if they really watched today's hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx