GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'd think my child was abducted before left in the car.
I think...
Or he got sick and was at my mother in laws and he got side tracked and didn't tell me...
never once did I ever worry about either of my kids getting left in a hot car, had I been, I would have taken to and picked up from daycare.
That's just based on my situation at the time.
I know they didn't have family in town.

moo

I am seeing some scary posts on various sites in the metro Atlanta area. I hope Leanna has someone with her. Don't know what part she took in it or didn't, but people are furious around here!

Based on what we learned today, if Leanna were innocent, I would have expected her reaction to be "What do you mean he never brought Cooper in? He texted just a little while ago asking me when I was picking him up?" At this point I suspect she would begin to panic, and start calling Ross.

If it were me, no way I would be calm. If I couldn't reach him right away, I believe she said it was going straight to voicemail, I would call 911 right then and report my baby missing. I would also be asking the daycare if they had called Ross and asked why Cooper wasn't there. I can't believe that is not a requirement. Back when I used daycare, you were charged a fee if you didn't call your kid in absent. I don't know if they would have called when my kids were absent, because I was too poor to pay that fee! I called first thing in the morning!

Personally, having this "accident" so soon after supposedly researching how not to, well I'm sorry but that doesn't pass muster. You would be more apt to remember than to forget, if that makes sense, because it would be fresh in your mind.

Finally, I don't believe any of the purported theories on why Ross may have done this. He didn't do it because he wanted to be "child-free". He didn't do it to collect the life insurance. While I think he found those things to be convenient benefits, they were not his main motive.

He wanted to kill. He wanted to make someone suffer. This must be the most horrendous way for someone to kill a child that I can think of. The fact that he spent all day in a sexual frenzy does not surprise me at all. Cooper was the most defenseless option available to him.

What Leanna's motives may be totally escape me at the moment.

BTW, does anyone know any of the Harris' birthdays? Cooper, Ross and Leanna I mean. If so, could you pm me? I'd be grateful!

Do I dare watch Nancy Grace? Is she gonna flip out? ahhh... she just said penis. She studderd a little.
She seems fairly calm...

iirc the erection photo was taken in a room with Cooper in it. I read it in the last thread.

Didn't the Det. state he was sending ICK gag ,erection pics from his office on June 18th ? He sent many to many different females many times.

I hope they go back more than 2 weeks in history on every electronic device, due to when she said Ross switched back to the rear facing seat.

I hope that the forensic investigation goes back as far as they can. It would be up to the court whether or not something from the past is admissible or not. JMO.

I have an uncanny ability to read people. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone who everyone says is wonderful and I immediately know they are a really horrible person. No one believes me until they do something horrible. I think it's because I was almost murdered by a narcissist, sociopathic boyfriend when I was younger. He choked me into unconsciousness with a scarf I was wearing when I was attempting to leave him, but I woke up and luckily his room mate came home and called the police. I feel like having lived with that and survived that gave me creep radar! RH set that radar off immediately. I don't feel like it was emotion, but honed instinct that made me sure of his guilt from the beginning!
I saw it in Susan Smith's phony plea to the black man that kidnapped her children. I could just tell by her tone that she was lying and told my husband so.

Post #4 has now been updated with the following information:

Mom is no longer considered a victim for Websleuths purposes. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media and in the warrants and the information that came out in court at the Probable Cause/Bond Hearing.

As far as sleuthing mom, the door is now open.

Please post accordingly.

Salem

Yeah that's BS! He would have remembered at that time! He was attempting to set up a lame alibi with that text!

Or was it just part of the plan to get the ball rolling? Didn't mom normally pick Cooper up at 4:15ish? So RH left work at 4:15ish, right? Early, given that he didn't come in until after 9:00 a.m. and should have worked until 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. I don't know if we have heard what time he normally gets off work, but I do remember hearing that he left early this day.

Salem

Post #4 has now been updated with the following information:

Mom is no longer considered a victim for Websleuths purposes. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media and in the warrants and the information that came out in court at the Probable Cause/Bond Hearing.

As far as sleuthing mom, the door is now open.

Please post accordingly.

Salem
ok. I found her pinterest acct.
She was planning a MICKEY MOUSE 2ND BIRTHDAY FOR COOPER. [emoji20]
Many pictures of party favors and decorations. My heart broke.

The thought just occured to me:

....maybe Dad was going to eventually kill LH off too?

(he already had his substitute roster line-up pretty full).

For sick sadists, starting anew is no biggie---they just go "out with old; in with the new".

Terrible!

Didn't the Det. state he was sending ICK gag ,erection pics from his office on June 18th ? He sent many to many different females many times.

Not that I have an ounce of respect for strangers who "sext" and exchange dirty pics, but can you imagine being one of the women he's done this with and not only seeing what he looks like (am sure he made himself out to be some hot stud, and sent a pic of someone else's pecker) but what he's been involved in?

It's breaks my heart he won't see age two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link please?

The thought just occured to me:

....maybe Dad was going to eventually kill LH off too?

(he already had his substitute roster line-up pretty full).

For sick sadists, starting anew is no biggie---they just go "out with old; in with the new".

Terrible!

The vibe I'm getting...

She could very well be the brains.

Seriously considering she wanted to be free of them both and what better way to punish an adulterer than see him behind bars forever...?

Iirc it was called Faces of Death, I've seen it.

I'll admit to watching all sorts of disturbing stuff, I've always had a fascination with true crime, science, forensics and psychology of killers as well as victims.

I also enjoy horror movies.

Someone looking through my hard drives with have no problem making the leap to "I planned it" ....I've been on this site since 2005... And previously on the CourtTV forums.

I've never watched that but I have a library of books on serial killers and true crime next to my Stephen King books. I read online about crimes daily as well and follow cases very closely. I guess some people would think that was strange!

It's breaks my heart he won't see age two.

I know. His mom had a 'happy list' of everything he would be 'spared'. All I can think of is how he was robbed of the rest of his life.

Based on what we learned today, if Leanna were innocent, I would have expected her reaction to be "What do you mean he never brought Cooper in? He texted just a little while ago asking me when I was picking him up?" At this point I suspect she would begin to panic, and start calling Ross.

If it were me, no way I would be calm. If I couldn't reach him right away, I believe she said it was going straight to voicemail, I would call 911 right then and report my baby missing. I would also be asking the daycare if they had called Ross and asked why Cooper wasn't there. I can't believe that is not a requirement. Back when I used daycare, you were charged a fee if you didn't call your kid in absent. I don't know if they would have called when my kids were absent, because I was too poor to pay that fee! I called first thing in the morning!

Personally, having this "accident" so soon after supposedly researching how not to, well I'm sorry but that doesn't pass muster. You would be more apt to remember than to forget, if that makes sense, because it would be fresh in your mind.

Finally, I don't believe any of the purported theories on why Ross may have done this. He didn't do it because he wanted to be "child-free". He didn't do it to collect the life insurance. While I think he found those things to be convenient benefits, they were not his main motive.

He wanted to kill. He wanted to make someone suffer. This must be the most horrendous way for someone to kill a child that I can think of. The fact that he spent all day in a sexual frenzy does not surprise me at all. Cooper was the most defenseless option available to him.

What Leanna's motives may be totally escape me at the moment.

BTW, does anyone know any of the Harris' birthdays? Cooper, Ross and Leanna I mean. If so, could you pm me? I'd be grateful!

I believe the baby's birthday is 15 Aug/2012 others don't know about

Not that I have an ounce of respect for strangers who "sext" and exchange dirty pics, but can you imagine being one of the women he's done this with and not only seeing what he looks like (am sure he made himself out to be some hot stud, and sent a pic of someone else's pecker) but what he's been involved in?

I can't even imagine .....sexting with a stranger while his baby roasts.

And that 16 yr old ...well now 17....and him looking up the age of consent!
Her parents must be so proud.

It wouldn't surprise me that people who hang out with a person like JRH are a bit off. JMO.

Actually, the people who were most supportive in the beginning are some of the best people I know. That's what gave me such pause. I only moved here after high school, and most of the people I know here are very, very good people. However, most of these people know the RH of the past.... as they went to high school or college with him. They also know or trust his/her family (ex... police officers, respected community members.)

If it had been people *I* went to high school with supporting him, I would have automatically assumed he was scum, because most of my old classmates have pretty serious records, themselves!!

I wouldn't say these are people who "hang out" with him. My husband and I have been away from our home state for almost 16 years, but there is no doubt in my mind that if this situation was ours, my husband's old classmates, childhood neighbors, etc. would be saying, "He's a great guy. He would never do this!" Because he was..... (and is, btw!!) :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx