GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DVR didn't work right I thought it was taping while watching live hearing. For some odd reason it stopped and restarted but only recorded maybe an hour. Anyone please have a good link to watch the hearing again.

I checked youtube and the one I found has it in three parts but the audio doesn't line up good with video. Recorded off tv. Any help appreciated.

The HLN site is an abomination. They have turned that place into the NY POST but it's much tackier. I hear Vinnie Politan left HLN today. Will be working 11Alive morning news as an anchor. Don't like what I see happening at HLN. without Nancy Grace ratings and Robin Meade that channel is history. Now Vinnie jumped ship because they are changing format and going to more of social media channel just like the bizarre website.

Rigor mortis had already set in meaning the poor tot was probably dead for 3-4 hours...

Rigor mortis had already set in meaning the poor tot was probably dead for 3-4 hours...

I bet that poor child died within 90 min. It gets incredibly hot inside a car within 15 min. Of all ways to kill a child, unbelievably cruel.

I'm really interested in how bad the car was supposed to smell when he entered it after 4pm with his dead son in the back. He apparently drove for 2-3 minutes before pulling into a shopping center and then acting totally freaked out, although LE reported he never shed any real tears. Like the Casey Anthony case, it is extremely difficult to quantify decaying smells in a parked car or trunk, but it was a reason cited by the judge to take the case to trial. How important will the first police officers testimony be in that regard? Could the officer be granted an expert witness in terms of detecting unusual smells?

And what was he on the phone with the daycare center for almost 6 minutes when police arrived? I want to hear the daycare worker tell us what was said.

I think their testimony on the smell will be important and also those that processed the car moo

Or was it just part of the plan to get the ball rolling? Didn't mom normally pick Cooper up at 4:15ish? So RH left work at 4:15ish, right? Early, given that he didn't come in until after 9:00 a.m. and should have worked until 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. I don't know if we have heard what time he normally gets off work, but I do remember hearing that he left early this day.

Salem

Strangely enough, he left work early to go to the movies with his buddies, yet texted them and told them he'd be late. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

We are not morning people in our home, so the whole morning timeline seems off to me. Who wakes up at 6:30am and watches cartoons until 7am, but isn't at work until 9am? Could something have been brewing that morning?

Of course, my kids have always been late sleepers, so it just wouldn't be the norm for us.

http://registrar.ua.edu/.../200740-Winter-2007...
Does this pdf link work for anyone?
It's the graduation ceremony for December 15, 2007
page 30
Leanna graduated *advertiser censored* Laude.
She may have been the the brains behind this.

She seems smarter than bubba based on what I've seen thus far. Police said she worked out of the home part time. So why did they need a nursery?

Do I dare watch Nancy Grace? Is she gonna flip out? ahhh... she just said penis. She studderd a little.
She seems fairly calm...

I watched it, but was reading the board at the time. Don't be picking on my Nancy.:floorlaugh: This is OT, but I keep wondering why she never wears her wedding ring, or why I even keep noticing it.

We are not morning people in our home, so the whole morning timeline seems off to me. Who wakes up at 6:30am and watches cartoons until 7am, but isn't at work until 9am? Could something have been brewing that morning?

Of course, my kids have always been late sleepers, so it just wouldn't be the norm for us.

The detective said the WIFE was up at 6:30 getting ready for work. He said bubba and Cooper stayed in bed and watched cartoons. He seems like a lazy fart.

And what was he on the phone with the daycare center for almost 6 minutes when police arrived? I want to hear the daycare worker tell us what was said.

Me too. Maybe he was pretending to be surprised that Cooper wasn't @ Daycare, lying and telling them that LH was supposed to have dropped him off. I don't know. 6 minutes is a long convo to the daycare of your child who you know is dead.

Maybe he had some kind of 'involvement' with an employee/worker at the daycare (girlfriend, lover, f-buddy)?

Would love to know.

Do I dare watch Nancy Grace? Is she gonna flip out? ahhh... she just said penis. She studderd a little.
She seems fairly calm...

She cracked me up at the end of show she suddenly gets emotional and almost so cries as she bids farewell to viewers. She's a nut but tons of people love to watch a polarizing figure on tv. I usually can't watch but because of interest in this case I watched some of her shows.

oh god ,just read all these latest revelations.I thought it was going to be sick...but this man is disgusting.I'm feel so sick.That poor,poor baby

She seems smarter than bubba based on what I've seen thus far. Police said she worked out of the home part time. So why did they need a nursery?

I wondered that too.......that set off a flag early for me.

I had my kids in daycare part time when I was working part time....full time is appropriate if you are in school or working full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston