GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigor mortis had already set in meaning the poor tot was probably dead for 3-4 hours...

Rigor mortis develops quicker at higher temperatures and is affected by the decedent’s activity prior to death. A higher internal body temperature causes more lactic acid to be produced, which accelerates the development of rigor

Physical activity before death also causes accelerated rigor due to a higher internal body temperature and increased lactic acid production

http://therealcsi.tumblr.com/post/21318622276/rigor-mortis-1-what-is-rigor-mortis-after

carol robinson @RobinsonCarol Follow Lead detective in Ross Harris case said Cooper was likely dead before noon. Police described stench from car, even hours after body removed

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/07/watch_todays_court_hearing_for.html

Here is the link to the Harris Hearing transcript from the CNN Newsroom.

I hope this is ok to post here, as the other thread is closed.

It is extensive and detailed, and IMO worthy of reading and analysis by my fellow :websleuther:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

My heart breaks over and over again for darling Cooper. I look at each and every word through a completely different lens now that the gloves are off regarding LH.

#RIPCooper
:rose:
:justice: shall be yours!

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't tell which channel Arsenio has a show. Interesting tidbit. Nancy has said a couple times on air that the DA of Cobb county trained UNDER Me.

Just some info, they did work together. He seems like a good guy, and has defended animal rights.
I think his daughter worked for a doggie daycare.
moo
http://leagle.com/decision/1992761262Ga499_1555.xml/DOSS v. STATE

Supreme Court of Georgia.

Decided October 30, 1992.

Allison V. Cobham,*for appellant.

Lewis R. Slaton, District Attorney, D. Victor Reynolds, Nancy A. Grace,*

http://aldf.org/national-justice-fo...s-week-2014/americas-top-10-animal-defenders/

Vic Reynolds is the district attorney of Cobb County, Georgia, where he manages a staff of 115 people, including 40 assistant district attorneys. During his first year in office, several incidents of animal abuse occurred which inspired him to start an Animal Abuse Unit dedicated to seeking justice for the abused animals and to send a clear message that this behavior would not be tolerated in his county.*

It is extensive and detailed, and IMO worthy of reading and analysis by my fellow :websleuther:

My heart breaks over and over again for darling Cooper. I look at each and every word through a completely different lens now that the gloves are off regarding LH.

#RIPCooper

that's fabulous

It deserves to go on the media thread which you can find on page 1 of this thread......

I watched the proceedings today and there was just soooo much information to absorb. It was almost overwhelming

Me too. Maybe he was pretending to be surprised that Cooper wasn't @ Daycare, lying and telling them that LH was supposed to have dropped him off. I don't know. 6 minutes is a long convo to the daycare of your child who you know is dead.

Maybe he had some kind of 'involvement' with an employee/worker at the daycare (girlfriend, lover, f-buddy)?

Would love to know.

At one point I thought detective said he asked Ross if he was talking to anybody and he said no. So I assumed he was on hold waiting while someone went to see if his wife was there. That's my best guess.

He was sure crying real tears at his trial today! No tears for his son, but tons of tears for himself. That tells you volumes right there. This case has a lot of parallels with the Casey Anthony case.

those tears are ''getting caught" tears

I want to say this: I first came to WS a few years ago after following another case involving a young child. In that case I came down on the side of the parents (not whole-heartedly, mind you, but just because there was not real evidence that they did something deliberately, so I was on the side of 'it could have been a tragic accident') and do you know what? In THAT case, it is still fuzzy for me (and I see some of the same posters who shared my doubt in that case and maybe still do) but in this one......I have to say, it only gets less fuzzy with every detail revealed and before today's evidence I was already on the side of 'child cruelty 2nd degree + therefore felony murder in an un-premeditated case' proved but after this I am all, 'WHY are they not charging with a malice crime""'

It's...a turnaround for me, this.

At one point I thought detective said he asked Ross if he was talking to anybody and he said no. So I assumed he was on hold waiting while someone went to see if his wife was there. That's my best guess.

No, Stoddard testified RH was lying about not making any calls, but the phone records said otherwise. Then he told a police officer to "F-off" when told to hang up at the scene. Now what good reason would you have to call the daycare when your dead son is laying there in front of you as BY-STANDERS were attempting CPR! Shocking behavior in any circumstance!

#RIPCooper

Here's another portion from a little earlier:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

I have NO sympathy for RH and I am having a harder and harder time having sympathy for LH as more aspects arise.

As a Mama, I want to believe the best in all other Mamas. I bend over backwards in doing so most times. LH's comments thus far seem so far from what a normal mother would feel faced with the death of her child by the hands of the man she loves.

My heart and mind KNOW HE is guilty. (MOO)

LH is making my head and heart hurt at this point. WTH? Can't wrap my brain around all this at once I guess. (I always thought she knew more then she was admitting) BUT WHAT THE HELL! UGH!!!

I want to say this: I first came to WS a few years ago after following another case involving a young child. In that case I came down on the side of the parents (not whole-heartedly, mind you, but just because there was not real evidence that they did something deliberately, so I was on the side of 'it could have been a tragic accident') and do you know what? In THAT case, it is still fuzzy for me (and I see some of the same posters who shared my doubt in that case and maybe still do) but in this one......I have to say, it only gets less fuzzy with every detail revealed and before today's evidence I was already on the side of 'child cruelty 2nd degree + therefore felony murder in an un-premeditated case' proved but after this I am all, 'WHY are they not charging with a malice crime""'

It's...a turnaround for me, this.

I think that the Judge's decision in this case: no bail and oh by the way this case could proceed to a death penalty made it clear that there was enough evidence to suggest 'malice' even though that wasn't stated outright -

there are so many photos out there in ''public domain'' easily to capture a jpeg and call it 'you'

I can just hear his defense att. "But it's not his":facepalm: Hope he has to drop his pants for pics for comparsions if he denies they are his own pics. :floorlaugh:

I can just hear his defense att. "But it's not his":facepalm: Hope he has to drop his pants for pics for comparsions if he denies they are his own pics. :floorlaugh:

exactly!!!!!

I was envisioning LH on the stand saying Nope that's not him

Now what good reason would you have to call the daycare when your dead son is laying there in front of you as BY-STANDERS were attempting CPR! Shocking behavior in any circumstance!

Um, let's see his wife was supposed to be at daycare approx when this happened so it's not unreasonable he might try to find her via daycare and let her know what has happened. Of course this is reasonable if you are innocent.

that's fabulous

It deserves to go on the media thread which you can find on page 1 of this thread......

I watched the proceedings today and there was just soooo much information to absorb. It was almost overwhelming

I posted it onto the Media Thread, newone

I wasn't able to watch the proceedings live. The threads have been moving like lightening, and I've been struggling to keep up. :(

I have written and deleted so many posts, because words simply cannot adequately express my emotions yet - as a mother and as a human being.

I don't know that they ever will.

:tears:

I hope Cooper's justice is swift, and delivered to the maximum the law will allow, to anyone who contributed to his suffering and death.

:please:

No, Stoddard testified RH was lying about not making any calls, but the phone records said otherwise. Then he told a police officer to "F-off" when told to hang up at the scene. Now what good reason would you have to call the daycare when your dead son is laying there in front of you as BY-STANDERS were attempting CPR! Shocking behavior in any circumstance!

he made a total of three calls after his son was on the ground

not power posting

this man needs to plead guilty today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads