GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I say they were separated is because it was stressed multiple times during the podcast (and in these forums) that MH and Tara had been separated for some time before her disappearance. How many other men was she seeing other than her involvement with HD and (presumably) AV?

Double, I completely understand what you are saying. I felt it was stressed as well;
I questioned the same thing. I used to have close contact with college friends from Ocilla, Fitzgerald, and Tifton. They knew Tara and when I talk with them (hopefully this weekend) I would like to hear what they have to say about her relationships. At this point we would need to weed out rumors though.

Can't believe what you hear sometimes in the podcast. I have worked Tara's case for 10 years, so I know who she was seeing. Like I said, just 2 months before she disappeared her and mh went on a trip to Florida together.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Depends on the meaning of separated, if you mean they absolutely had nothing to do with each other some time before she disappeared (how long is sometime), then that is not accurate. In fact, mh admitted in his TV interview that he had seen Tara 2 weeks before she disappeared when she was knocking on his window

Depends on the meaning of separated, if you mean they absolutely had nothing to do with each other some time before she disappeared (how long is sometime), then that is not accurate. In fact, mh admitted in his TV interview that he had seen Tara 2 weeks before she disappeared when she was knocking on his window

Unfortunately, Tara had several lovers. HD exploited that in his well-executed plan. For years, I accused someone else. I feel badly.

Unfortunately, Tara had several lovers. HD exploited that in his well-executed plan. For years, I accused someone else. I feel badly.

Yes several at the same time

I imagine this was difficult for the family and your findings. I grew up in south ga. I now live in Macon. Close to Perry. I know/knew two people who knew tara. Both were very aware of her personal life.

Hi! So you're certain it was HD? I'm very interested. Could you tell me your theory/thoughts on that? He's such a difficult one for me to figure out.

I imagine this was difficult for the family and your findings. I grew up in south ga. I now live in Macon. Close to Perry. I know/knew two people who knew tara. Both were very aware of her personal life.

I bet we know some of the same people.

There's a lot of rumors but only a few are confirmed

One stopped about a month before she disappeared and another one was on going

No one thinks either of them had anything to do with it? I haven't heard of these two other guys before.

I know because I have worked Tara's case for 10 years

One guy from Atlanta and the other from ocilla

Caught up on the podcasts. Convinced more than ever there's a cover up by the Georgia bureau of investigations. I believe the glove was a plant. I also believe tara was in a nothing left to lose mindframe... I believe the object of her affection was disgusted with her secret life of men and she knew she'd been exposed. I believe she was desperate for marriage and perhaps bitter that her married lover cost her the most precious dream. I believe she gave her married lover an ultimatum.

Very complex case and I should know because I been working it for 10 years years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member