GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday the calls were made

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Didn the podcast allude to they were dating, or he was inside her house a couple of times?

This is stemming from the incident with Anthony vickers right? Anyone listening to the podcast up and vanished about the case?

I am really enjoying the podcast, I think it is so well done, and draws you in to wanting to help find Tara

I am really enjoying the podcast, I think it is so well done, and draws you in to wanting to help find Tara
I agree. I wonder which case he is covering next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Exactly how are the listeners helping find Tara? Lot of rattle snakes in South Georgia woods

Exactly how are the listeners helping find Tara? Lot of rattle snakes in South Georgia woods

You're right. The listeners aren't really "helping" find Tara. But the last episode of the podcast (and I'm sure this is what was meant to happen) has me thinking that Joe Hilton has some idea where she is. At the end of the cast, it was mentioned that JH stated at a vigil that "they would never find her." If he was with MH on Sunday night, could they have potentially discussed some sort of plan/ what was going to be done to Tara? If he's so certain that she would never be found (just shortly after her disappearance), then he must know something via MH.
The difficulty of this is that in small towns like Ocilla, if someone knows something, then everyone knows it. Talk runs around like wildfire, so it's unbelievable to me that the truth hasn't come out, even in the form of a rumor. If JH knew, he would have talked by now. Has he been spoken to by LEOs?

Absolutely rumors, like many currently discussed on the podcast board, were discussed 10 years ago both in ocilla and on discussion boards back then. JH lawyered up back in 2005 when this happened.

But if he lawyered up, then he was still probably questioned by police.
What ever came of that? Sorry if I'm backtracking.

Sure he was questioned by gbi but case files are not available due to the GA closed record laws

So, as of now, that yields absolutely nothing. In your ten + years of investigating, have you dismissed his involvement in the case or have you left it on the back burner for now?

Absolutely not dismissed him

So what do you believe is his involvement? That MH may have discussed a potential motive with him on the night that they were together before Tara's disappearance? I think that's a possibility.

If Tara sent that cryptic e-mail to MH's mother, then I believe Tara knew something about the local LEO's that she wasn't supposed to know. I believe she thought that she and MH could be in (potential) danger from some information that they jointly knew, but in the end, they chose to silence her instead of the both of them.

I have no idea what kind of information that they both could have known, but her e-mail about "something could happen to me, and even Marcus" was leading.

MH could care less about HD and the same the other way around

I'm not saying that it was a jealousy issue between MH and HD. I don't think they cared about each other. Tara was already separated from MH when she and HD were involved. I'm wondering if she knew something else about the police in Ocilla or Perry---drugs, etc. I don't necessarily think this had something to do with Tara and HD's affair.

How do you know she was separated from mh when her and HD was seeing each other. She was dating several men during 8 months before she disappeared

MH and Tara went to Florida together in August 2005

The only reason I say they were separated is because it was stressed multiple times during the podcast (and in these forums) that MH and Tara had been separated for some time before her disappearance. How many other men was she seeing other than her involvement with HD and (presumably) AV?

A couple but not going to name on here, I have worked Tara's case for 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members