DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great, but there's been some updates at those links

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's great, but there's been some updates at those links

Yes, I saw the updates and very much appreciate all of your hard work.
Just confused as to why my comment was worthy of a LOL.
But, moving on, look forward to more Podcasts.

So I just finished Podcast 6. Wow. Does anyone know who Dr. G refers to who committed suicide a few years back?

On the black truck, what did the suspect/suspects drive at the time?

Mark.

I am equally as interested to know who died and left the note. How is this not public knowledge, sounds pretty relevant to me. I've just been digging online to see if anyone even POI or friends of hers recently died . I can't find a thing on Marcus Harper either, seems so odd. Id like more information on the officer Marcus said he was with that night, has he been questioned regarding time line not adding up? and also, the man who owned the burned vehicle at the site of the house fire....what does he have to say about his car being there that night?

The podcast is amazing. For some of us that have been following this case for years...and i mean borderline obsessed for years with it, it is a must listen to thing. One of my questions is how is Dr. Godwin able to sink his teeth into this case and turn up so much stuff that the professionals have not been able to? The assumption would be, like we have heard that the GBI as well as the FBI have way more information than they let out. For example....Snapdragon evidence, the Expedition that was burned, the throwing off of the search, the suicide note that apparently tells a tale of twelve different people,the dogs making hits etc, glove DNA profiles, etc. If LE has all of this and has not been able to do anything with it in 11 years someone should be fired. Based upon the limited information we have had I had always speculated that Heath Dykes was at fault in one way or another. He was responsible. In lieu of this new stuff, I like others could be way off. There are DNA programs now that can draw a sketch basically using the genetic markers in DNA. Why hasn't the glove had this done? If the evidence is so great that they need to hold it for a decade....then maybe a piece here or there may help the public solve it. If the alibis MH and others provided don't actually check out then like Dr. Godwin stated, someone told a bold faced lie. Why has this not been followed up on? If the assailants were going to slip up, how long are these agencies willing to wait? Why is Payne Lindsay having such a hard time getting public records? So many new questions and so many new avenues to go down. Are we any closer to figuring this thing out then we were in 2005? It really does make you start to wonder if the ridiculous and ludicrous theory that there is a LE cover up going on is plausible. I feel like they must be waiting for a slip up and know who did this. The sad reality is how long will they have to wait?

Hi Mr. Intrigue! This is my first time posting on Websleuths. I've been wondering the same thing regarding Payne Lindsay and public records. Wouldn't you think the people of that town would want to help any way they could? It is just odd that so many people are closed off.

Except for a few police incident reports like the Vickers report, Georgia has a closed records law especially in an open active murder investigation

Hi Mr. Intrigue! This is my first time posting on Websleuths. I've been wondering the same thing regarding Payne Lindsay and public records. Wouldn't you think the people of that town would want to help any way they could? It is just odd that so many people are closed off.

Welcome to Websleuths! :wagon:

Thank you! Do you have any information on the tip that lead them to the Fitzgerald pond?

Just that a local farmer reported the tip

Is this where the truck was seen?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

I know of no other location a truck was seen that weekend in October 2005 other than around Tara's house

Most of the Sleuthers know the 2 main POIs. I in particular have always leaned towards one. it's figuring out how to link him directly. I hope one day we can finally get there.

Happy Birthday to Tara Grinstead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members