GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family not doing interviews. The podcasts are going on now. Vickers at Tara's house reports are all over the Internet.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have followed this case for quite sometime. I have always had a gut feeling HD is the #1 POI and he has many answers we would like to know. I have been in the CJ field for a long time and he hits my bad guy radar. Very much enjoying the Up and Vanished and looking forward to the next release. I like this kid, he is bringing some interesting light to this case.

Actually there's nothing in the podcasts that hasn't been available on the Internet for the past 10 years

I disagree. Maybe to you, since you've worked on the case. But I've never heard about the email, granted, it was obvious she was distraught by then. Nor did I hear about possibly visiting a student after the pageant. I'm not arguing with you, I'm saying the podcast is interesting in comparison to the other avenues of information on the web. I've heard about the black truck, the planted glove, the broken necklace, etc. On that note, does anyone know a link I can access the new Up and Vanished? With an android? Thanks yall!

The visiting a student is not true, false information.

Ok, very interesting. So sundrop, much respect, but how do we get HD to be questioned. It's a well knit community. That's why I think your help with the new series can add light. You're competent on your own. But I wouldnt mind helping if I could. I guess just think of me as a point of contact if you ever need any thing this way, I have enough clout to get info I need.

I haven't been on in quite sometime but was able to come read up a little on finding our girl. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see Payne I see behind this. I have enjoyed his work for sometime, since he was in a local band that I enjoyed. His talent and intelligence is above most. I always new he would do something good. I am hoping he is shedding so much light on this that we are able to finally give everyone around Tara the answers they deserve.
Anyway, as someone who was at one time closer to the story, emotionally and physically, I am given hope.

Long time since you posted, the last was to me about the case

Long time since you posted, the last was to me about the case

Sorry. Thought I responded earlier, but yes, it's been a while. I am a teacher and single mom, so neither appreciate my sleuthing. Damn them.

Kidding.

The MH/ML link is very interesting, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bumping to add that I feel MH's alibi is 'too' solid.

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So MH alibi could not be verified? Seems it's not as solid as I believed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Several of the people gbi looked at alibis could not be 100 % verified

I find this PodCast very interesting. Tara's case had so much media coverage but this house fire where dogs hit on a cadaver scent (1 month after her disappearance), I don't remember hearing about. Also they should have called that an arson fire since the vehicle belonging to an Ocilla officer was burned at the same time but there was an unburned bush between the house fire and the vehicle. It sounds like Tara was stashed at that location and later her body was moved by that vehicle and later both set on fire. It also sounds like big corruption within Ocilla PD. I really don't understand Tara's email where she talks about something that might happen to her or Marcus.

Just want to remind everyone to listen to the podcast. It is very well done and thorough in my opinion.

Really excited about this podcast. I hope more forum members will join in giving it a listen. It looks like there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06