GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tend to believe that Ryan was drunk and told he did this, which lead to more drinking. I strongly feel Bo has more to do with the crime and has taken advantage of Ryan, he should receive no less time than Ryan, if Ryan is found guilty. Can Ryan be hypnotized to try to find out the truth? I would ask for this if I were him.

I tend to believe that Ryan was drunk and told he did this, which lead to more drinking. I strongly feel Bo has more to do with the crime and has taken advantage of Ryan, he should receive no less time than Ryan, if Ryan is found guilty. Can Ryan be hypnotized to try to find out the truth? I would ask for this if I were him.
I definitely agree BD has more to do with this than he is "admitting" to. Since he has immunity now, are they done investigating? It would be a shame for the real killer to get off with no punishment whatsoever. I will never get over his comment that went something like "well now that I've had practice" (at hiding a body). Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I definitely agree BD has more to do with this than he is "admitting" to. Since he has immunity now, are they done investigating? It would be a shame for the real killer to get off with no punishment whatsoever. I will never get over his comment that went something like "well now that I've had practice" (at hiding a body). Ugh.

Did you read the blog that Dusty did, someone posted it a few threads above yours, it's definitely worth the read!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read the blog that Dusty did, someone posted it a few threads above yours, it's definitely worth the read!!!

The Tara Coke bottle one that I posted, or another one?

That is probably it? Thank you for posting that. I have to go read all of his blogs about Tara now.

That was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. I think that is closest to the truth I have heard yet. Someone convince Ryan he did it. Would be nice to know if Ryan had blackouts back then.

That was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. I think that is closest to the truth I have heard yet. Someone convince Ryan he did it. Would be nice to know if Ryan had blackouts back then.
I agree. I might have to go back and listen to the podcast bc there was an interview with a close friend (back then) of RD and I can't remember if he said anything about blackouts or not

New episode just dropped on UaV

After listening to those calls with Brooke I am more convinced than ever that BD had more of a role than he claims.

I agree. Beyond that, this interviewee is embellishing too many details that nobody would remember 12 years later, makes up answers that she doesn't know, cries for a man she left 12 years ago and ends with poor me. Hmm. Too contrived.

I don't doubt there are kernels of truth here but my hinky meter is pegged on personality disorder. Histrionic... NPD? BPD? This is all about her. Maybe she is involved too.

I agree. Beyond that, this interviewee is embellishing too many details that nobody would remember 12 years later, makes up answers that she doesn't know, cries for a man she left 12 years ago and ends with poor me. Hmm. Too contrived.

I don't doubt there are kernels of truth here but my hinky meter is pegged on personality disorder. Histrionic... NPD? BPD? This is all about her. Maybe she is involved too.

That's what I was wondering, how could she know SO many details but then not know WHY!?!?!? Women are curious creatures by nature, we're like little kids & ask WHY WHY WHY until we get an answer that satisfies our curiosity!!!! So imo she knows why, when where & how!!!

I don't think Brooke was with him 12 years ago. He also was previously married.

Yeah I listen to podcasts to help me sleep so I may have missed that part... I inferred it from what I did hear since it sounded to me like she must have been around since before Tara was murdered.

Enlighten me, please?

Oh, and welcome to Websleuths.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

It only just occurred to me that bringing latex gloves to the scene = premeditation. It would be easy enough for Bo to tell Brooke that it was a burglary gone wrong, that Ryan liked to play cat burglar. But he didn't. The glove suggests to me a sexually-motivated homicide with sophisticated premeditation but no plan for after the crime.

Brooke's interview did convince me that Bo was not the killer. I realized that he's been telling people all along that he helped dispose of a body. If he were the killer or even saw the murder occur, I think more of the truth would have leaked out over the years. But I'm not convinced that he wasn't present at the scene or somehow more involved. MOO.

I'd also really like to know what made Ryan tick.

WOW, always thought he was a scapegoat, that sounds like something interesting to look into!! His look was of pure defeat in the courtroom.........i can't explain it

sickening, I hope he doesnt' get off if guilty........that would be interferring with an investigation if he's found lying wouldnt it? More punishment.

INteresting, where is this read? And i dont recall any blackouts on UAV, yet anyway, gott a go refresh adn relisten....
I agree. I might have to go back and listen to the podcast bc there was an interview with a close friend (back then) of RD and I can't remember if he said anything about blackouts or not

INteresting, where is this read? And i dont recall any blackouts on UAV, yet anyway, gott a go refresh adn relisten....
I went back and listened a bit and think it might have been episode 15?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back