GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
found it, interesting read... I always thought and still do that the fellow who committed suicide, well at first, WAS IT suicide? and then I thought poor guy was probalby threatened and running from someon on the dirt road the reason for his behavior .........once again the stupid GBI poo poos someone's story as if they are hiding something! ON DV blog, I always thought there was no way they pulled TAra from that pond after 3 days, a body would probaly fall apart from decay, that's a horrid thought but true........and can you write on charred remains? especially those tht have been in a pond 3 days/ If I have my story striaght......but
Wow! Good read!!!

but I do think alot of this from DV blog is on to something and is what happened in regards to moving the body, I believe she was in that house on snapdragon for sure...........just can't fathom why the hell so many knew or heard something yet it never was reported.............and yes I do think about Buddy and the harrassment possibly leading to suicide....still wonder about that being a suciide but I dont know the details, apparently the gbi hiding that too.............good ole boys need to find a different job and shut that crap down...useless IMO
found it, interesting read... I always thought and still do that the fellow who committed suicide, well at first, WAS IT suicide? and then I thought poor guy was probalby threatened and running from someon on the dirt road the reason for his behavior .........once again the stupid GBI poo poos someone's story as if they are hiding something! ON DV blog, I always thought there was no way they pulled TAra from that pond after 3 days, a body would probaly fall apart from decay, that's a horrid thought but true........and can you write on charred remains? especially those tht have been in a pond 3 days/ If I have my story striaght......but

Didn't it say 1st the pond, then Snapdragon Rd, where she was burned, then she was taken to Pecan field & the carving happened in between snapdragon & pecan field, or do I have it mixed up?

bo slept in his truck for weeks?? in the orchard? where tara was burned? Ryan USED BO'S TRUCK? no, BO DID THIS

October.............since no one can say WHY tara was killed..................in october..............was this a sacrifice? Oct 13 - 30 Preparation for all Hallows Eve, Samhain (Halloween)
Abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice
(13 -Backward Halloween Date)
Oct 28-30 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) blood human sacrifice each day any age (male orfemale)
and this went on ALL WEEK

http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

that's the way I remember it........maybe the gases brought her to the surface? I guess there would still be bone attached to a rope........but can you etch into the skin of a burned flesh?The whole thing is so sick..........
Didn't it say 1st the pond, then Snapdragon Rd, where she was burned, then she was taken to Pecan field & the carving happened in between snapdragon & pecan field, or do I have it mixed up?

I went back and listened a bit and think it might have been episode 15?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rachell, I remember hearing Brooke Sheridan say they had all passed out, meaning ahd drank and partied all day and were sleeping hard, that was last episode i heard that on from this week

Brooke is his current girlfriend. They apparently broke up not too long ago which was what prompted her to tell her Mom about his confessing to burning Tara's body to dispose of it. Mom then called the lawyer (before they ever reported the confession to the police) to make sure that Brooke wouldn't be arrested for not telling the police what she knew sooner. It would seem that they are back together now, which is supposedly why she called the podcast and did the interview in what seems to be an effort to clear his name. Frankly, how Brooke can come up with excuses for a person who (at the very least) set fire to a woman's corpse and covered up his knowledge of her murder for 12 years, is beyond me.

SORRY ALL, I am new here and was trying to respond to a post on a previous page but I apparently did it wrong. :(

Brooke is his current girlfriend. They apparently broke up not too long ago which was what prompted her to tell her Mom about his confessing to burning Tara's body to dispose of it. Mom then called the lawyer (before they ever reported the confession to the police) to make sure that Brooke wouldn't be arrested for not telling the police what she knew sooner. It would seem that they are back together now, which is supposedly why she called the podcast and did the interview in what seems to be an effort to clear his name. Frankly, how Brooke can come up with excuses for a person who (at the very least) set fire to a woman's corpse and covered up his knowledge of her murder for 12 years, is beyond me.

SORRY ALL, I am new here and was trying to respond to a post on a previous page but I apparently did it wrong. :(
Thank you!!! I think you were replying to me. Wow, that makes way more sense. (Life has been coming at me at 120 mph and I haven't had time to keep up with all my cases).

Important detail... at least to me.

🎉Welcome to Websleuths, Katejones1225. 🎉

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Bingo!!! I got so mad & frustrated while listening to her poor pitiful me & BD crap story! Like are you f'n serious lady!?!? And when they're talking about writing the apology letter & she says "Would it really make a difference"...OMG that flew ALL over me!! Ugh!!! And I loved how PL got all mad & told her exactly what he thought! Way to go Payne!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just passed through Tifton, Georgia while thinking of beautiful Tara, headed to Tampa, FL. [emoji174][emoji146]

Thank you!!! I think you were replying to me. Wow, that makes way more sense. (Life has been coming at me at 120 mph and I haven't had time to keep up with all my cases).

Important detail... at least to me.

🎉Welcome to Websleuths, Katejones1225. 🎉

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

funny she changes her story on them being together, and then when questioned deeply on the WHY, she says, can i call you right back? IS SHE BEING COACHED BY BO ON WHAT TO SAY? tHAT WAS WEIRD

I bet she is! They always say a killer inserts themselves into a murder investigation! Just saying! IMHO

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Just passed through Tifton, Georgia while thinking of beautiful Tara, headed to Tampa, FL. [emoji174][emoji146]

Hope Tifton was good to you! It's my home town😃

With all the lies and secrecy and the only people talking are from Bo's mouthpieces let me just ask who do you honestly think is behind all of this ?? I'm thinking Bo and I say I'm about 93% positive !!

Bo has to go in front of the grand jury according to walb.com

With all the lies and secrecy and the only people talking are from Bo's mouthpieces let me just ask who do you honestly think is behind all of this ?? I'm thinking Bo and I say I'm about 93% positive !!

Agree!!!

Bo has to go in front of the grand jury according to walb.com

Indictment at link

http://m.walb.com/walb/db/330714/content/psivT1cB

BEN HILL CO., GA (WALB) - A grand jury in Ben Hill County has indicted Bo Dukes for his role in the death of Tara Grinstead.

He was charged with concealing a death, tampering with evidence and hindering he apprehension or punishment of a criminal.

Thanks watergirl62 for the link!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3