GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came here to say the same thing! I am finishing up the episode now and my mouth is on the floor! WHOA

I found it so odd that Bo claims to cheat on Brooke, that he has a problem with sex, then says Ryan wasn't that sexual, wasn't aggressive, but that Ryan did what he did because of sex & he must've gotten angry.
And when she asked "Why Tara? Why her?" His response made my jaw drop! I was expecting him to say something along the lines of "well she's good looking woman/lady" or something close, but hell no he says "Tara was beautiful." To me, imo, that solidified it for me! It was Bo Dukes who was staking Tara NOT Ryan!!! It was Bo Dukes that killed her. He knows way too much about things he shouldn't & then claims to not know things about stupid insignificant others shouldn't rather! I think Bo got Ryan to help & I think Bo was the one talking about or actually blackmailing someone, anyone he could get money from since he's so money hungry himself.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Google Alert - sharing (I think google follows me around, because as soon as I post on a thread here - I get a google alert!) :thinking:

Sarah Stern killing: Defendent asks for change of venue
http://www.app.com/story/news/local...n-killing-defendant-asks-new-venue/457562001/

Liam McAtasney's attorney has filed motions for the trial be moved to a new venue and that a crucial piece of evidence be stricken from the record.
[.....]
Moriarty has also asked the court to suppress a video recording of a conversation between McAtasney and an acquaintance in which, prosecutors say, McAtasney described how he killed 19-year-old Sarah Stern.
[.....]
Prosecutors say McAtasney, also 19, killed Stern, a former classmate at Neptune High School, while robbing her of $10,000

plus videos on link.

I "think" I heard next hearing date is September 7th. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! TIA!

Oops - just saw that I posted this in the wrong thread.... :facepalm:

Sorry!

Oops - just saw that I posted this in the wrong thread.... :facepalm:

Sorry!

Aw come on, Niner. We all know you posted in the correct thread, the great computer in the sky just made an oopsie and placed in the wrong thread.
[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw come on, Niner. We all know you posted in the correct thread, the great computer in the sky just made an oopsie and placed in the wrong thread.
[emoji6]

That's right! :pcguru:

Now I have to check and see if I re-posted to the correct thread.... :facepalm:

Thoughts on the last episode of UAV? Man oh man.

Thoughts on the last episode of UAV? Man oh man.

I was kind of disappointed that it ended with introducing more speculation rather than saying, "based on what we know now, we believe . . ." What about you, Istiff?

I was kind of disappointed that it ended with introducing more speculation rather than saying, "based on what we know now, we believe . . ." What about you, Istiff?

I liked the episode, especially the interview with Ryan's mom and brother. I do love a cliffhanger so I guess that is why I'm not upset with the ending like some other people are. I just wish definite answers were out but hopefully in a trial it will happen!

IMO

I liked the episode, especially the interview with Ryan's mom and brother. I do love a cliffhanger so I guess that is why I'm not upset with the ending like some other people are. I just wish definite answers were out but hopefully in a trial it will happen!

IMO

Agreed. The interview was good. I thought the family response was "healthy". I mean they did t mind saying "We can't believe he did it, but if he did, he needs to be held accountable." Was surprised by that.

Agreed. The interview was good. I thought the family response was "healthy". I mean they did t mind saying "We can't believe he did it, but if he did, he needs to be held accountable." Was surprised by that.

Yes, they think if he did it he should pay but they seem to be really down to earth and even mention grief for Tara's family which IMO is more than other POI have done. Says so much about them both to be so level headed and calm. I called in the Q&A line for UAV today and I was a mumbling mess, I can't imagine being in the spotlight like that and forming any sort of clear thoughts.

Also, I see on your profile you're a VI- I'm off to read about Phyllis to see what I can find on her thread.

Also, I see on your profile you're a VI- I'm off to read about Phyllis to see what I can find on her thread.

Gracias! Appreciate that.

Google Alert - sharing.

Georgia Supreme Court to hear appeal of gag order in Tara Grinstead case
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/su...to-gag-order-in-tara-grinstead-case/463728866

The Supreme Court of Georgia will hear an argument challenging the gag order in the Tara Grinstead murder case.
WMAZ and our Atlanta station, WXIA-TV, appealed the gag order to the state’s highest court.
The Georgia Supreme Court's clerk confirmed to our attorney Friday that the judges plan to hear the argument in a special setting at the University of Georgia.
[.....]
The Georgia Supreme Court will hear the argument Oct. 24 in Athens.
Tara Grinstead is the Irwin County teacher who went missing in October 2005.
Her case was unsolved for more than 10 years, but earlier this year, the GBI charged Ryan Duke with killing her and a second man, Bo Dukes, with helping to conceal her body.
Charges against both men are still pending.

you can read more about the gag order.

Very curious why Wilcox Country. Hopefully SunDrop will chime in. Very interesting and good news that tells me they are still working on this down there. Thanks for sharing.

IMO
It is likely he was at his mom's house in Wilcox County when he was questioned in 2016

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Google Alert - sharing - don't know if this is the same article info that Carolina Girl posted.

Bo Dukes faces four new charges in Tara Grinstead murder case
http://wgxa.tv/news/local/bo-dukes-faces-four-new-charges-in-tara-grinstead-murder-case

This new indictment out of Wilcox County states that in June of 2016, Dukes covered up the fact that Duke had confessed to him that he had killed Grinstead by denying to a GBI agent investigating the case that he had spoken with another man about burning Grinstead's body.
The Wilcox County indictment also states that during the same June interview with a GBI agent, Dukes concealed that confession with the intent to hinder Duke's apprehension and punishment.
Finally, the indictment states that Dukes concealed Grinstead's death by denying to the agent that he knew anything about the death or the destruction of Grinstead's body.

There is a hearing for Dukes on Sept. 7th.

JUSTICE for TARA! :rose:

Yeah Bo and Ryan where never on the GBI's radar before the Feb/March 2017 arrest of Ryan, BUT we find out now Bo was been questioned by the GBI in June 2016 go figure......

Interesting indeed. Perhaps they have known for a long time and had to act because it had become the subject of podcasts and such? I do not trust small town murder investigations either. Good old boys.

Anything on today's hearing? It should be over by now....

TIA!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for continuing to be here for Tara.

Websleuths really needs your help at this time. Please consider giving if possible.

https://www..com/websleuths

:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee