GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hold the phone - I think the Woodlawn Drive in Perry address in a government facility
(not RD's address). Is this where the GBI is located?

Still, why is the warrant issued from them/there?

Yes the GBI is there I think?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

That address is GBI office in Perry

Thanks. Shucks, I found out too late as per my recent post (I figured it out).
Still, why Perry warrant?
Could remains have been found there or doesn't the county matter?

You would think that Tara's dog would have been having a fit while Tara was being murdered unless the dog knew RD??? Cannot believe there wasn't some noise since the lamp and clock were knocked around and the bedpost was damaged....

Go to the up and vanished discussion forum and scroll until you get to the discussion titiled Tara Update.

I will be shocked if that is true.

Anything is possible, but to me this does not seem a murder for hire situation. If he used his hands that means he did not bring a weapon along when he went to her home. Had he been hired to kill her I think he would have brought a weapon.

Of course, as more details come out we may find that he did in fact have a weapon (other than his hands).

Robbery gone bad? Did I read strangulation? Anyway it seemed it was a situation that caught him by surprise, but she had changed clothes so maybe he was hiding inside in hopes to get away and she saw him or attacked/yelled or something and he freaked, there was a struggle (no body to prove otherwise).......just because he doesnt' already have a murder charge doesnt mean he's not capable (obviously) but with his change in appeareance over the years, he's had a rough go of it, drugs or maybe this case wearing on him IDK.........but seemed unplanned to me so far

Go to the up and vanished discussion forum and scroll until you get to the discussion titiled Tara Update.

I will be shocked if that is true.

Ugh, I keep going to the UAV website and clicking on 'Discussion' and all I get is a gray block on the screen. Am I missing something? I can't seem to find this discussion board people keep mentioning.

IF he'd gone in to rape her, wouldnt' he have taken a weapon? To kill her with his bare hands seems to me he was caught inside hiding after she'd changed clothes for the night (IIRC)....she freaked and attacked him and/OR had seen his face, no hiding then even if he did run...so then he had to kill her? I was excited and stunned there was an arrest in this case..Prayers to the family and friends!

Ugh, I keep going to the UAV website and clicking on 'Discussion' and all I get is a gray block on the screen. Am I missing something? I can't seem to find this discussion board people keep mentioning.

It takes like 3 seconds to load.

It will say loading.

Scroll down until you get to the discussion- Tara Update.

Ugh, I keep going to the UAV website and clicking on 'Discussion' and all I get is a gray block on the screen. Am I missing something? I can't seem to find this discussion board people
keep mentioning.
I kept having the same problem using Firefox, then I tried it in IE and it worked fine.

Use a different browser. I get the black screen in chrome but it works with internet explorer.

Way warrants are sworn out in GA. And this is GBI's case

GBI is the state of Georgia investigative agency

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Going back over all the evidence Dr.Godwin was so smart to collect!
There is a picture of a trashcan with a glove insert (for the pageant girls) and someone noticed an advanced autoparts receipt.
That store is located in Fitzgerald.
Question: Is it possible that the person she was going to visit in Fitzgerald was her old school student (the perp) and he also worked at Advanced Auto Parts? Maybe this is when they first made contact since high school. Is it possible that maybe he told her he would come by and fix whatever she had ordered? Maybe this is how he gained entrance? She had already taken the box home and threw the receipt away. She maybe told him that she would be busy the rest of the evening and he took her address and number to set up a date at a later time to fix the car part. She may have just seen it as a friend doing her a favor when she gave him her address. (Or maybe he delivered the package himself after work one day trying to be nice or as an advance on her and she didn't take it too well) and he decided to come back when she was alone and try again. (no forced entrance).
He may not have even worked there! JMOO but trying to put the puzzle pieces together. That receipt was close to the top of the trash can so it had to be recent. I would be interested to know if his fingerprints were on it.
Another possibility is maybe Tara did know him in some capacity or she was referred to him because he was good at working on cars and would do it cheap or free? Just some ideas. Maybe Dr. Godwin can answer these possible questions when he gets a break. I know he has to be relaxing for the first time in a while and I sure don't blame him! Cheers Dr. Godwin and Payne! Job well done!

the charging documents appear to me to be somewhat contradictory, are LE saying he went their to murder her and by entering her home the burglary charge was comitted, if so why does it appear that he is charged with felony murder not malice murder, the charging document does not state which category LE have placed the murder in yet but I think one can read they appear to me more leaning to felony murder

so if they are going with felony murder then surely the burglary was the underlying felony and the murder was committed during the commission of the burglary,

it will probably become clear when more information is revealed in April at the GJ

Could it be that he was invited in and then would not leave (burglary/unwanted guest?) and so it's felony? Malice is sole intent to harm..............confusing

" McFarland said she did not know whether Grinstead had taught Duke."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tara-grinstead-missing-suspect-used-hands-to-kill-teacher-inside-home-warrant-says/

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
In the podcast, someone says Tara was left in a pecan field.
Map shows Pearson Farm along with Georgia Pecan Farms in Fort Valley just NW of Perry.

Is there going to be more to this story?
Yes, imo there will be'
Yes, imo there will be

SERIOUSLY!?? That's not far from me!! All these years thinking of that poor girl and where seh could be, thinking ocilla GA! But of course, dont drop a body near home.........I guess we'll know soon enough

Ben Hill County

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member