GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
In the podcast, someone says Tara was left in a pecan field.
Map shows Pearson Farm along with Georgia Pecan Farms in Fort Valley just NW of Perry.

Is there going to be more to this story?
Yes, imo there will be'

SERIOUSLY!?? That's not far from me!! All these years thinking of that poor girl and where seh could be, thinking ocilla GA! But of course, dont drop a body near home.........I guess we'll know soon enough

Locals on the Up and Vanished discussion board say she was left in a pecan field, it is a different one though.

Wondering what time Up and Vanished podcast will come out today, anyone know? Wonder if it will have much new?

Any chance that the 18 year old girlfriend of MH knew/was friends with RAD or BD? I was thinking they were all about the same age and have always wondered if the younger girlfriend had been interviewed by the GBI. If so, I can imagine the girlfriend confiding to RAD/BD that she was concerned about competition from TG and RAD/BD taking it upon themselves to eliminate the competition.

Episode 13 : Who is Ryan Duke? drops at 8:00pm EST tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Episode 13 : Who is Ryan Duke? drops at 8:00pm EST tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you for the update! Can't wait to listen!
Any idea where RD worked during the time of Tara's murder?

Read the latest on 13WMAZ.com

They don't expect anymore arrests at this time.

Perhaps there's a chance that whoever RD was dating in high school was a cheerleader or a pageant gal. And that was his way for Tara to trust him. And maybe he had heard about her relationships with men and thought he had a chance. He was a good looking football player. Maybe he showed up , came onto her and she rejected him? There's a million ways this could have happened - and I'm sure the GBI has wayyyyyy more info/evidence which lead to his arrest.

If the crime was random, even though the perp knew Tara, this makes the most sense to me. Still why did the neighbors and HD ignore the dog left outside?
The neighbor was supposed to see a signal light go on (but did not) and then was not upset by the dog who had been left outside?
These type of oddities mess me up and it's difficult for me to move beyond them.
When someone never leaves their indoor dog outside, but then they do, and they're not responding to phone calls, how can that behavior be ignored?

Is it true the dog was left outside?
Plus, since she left home early that day, Tara would have probably stopped home prior to the bbq to let her dog outside. Then again, when she returned home after 11:00 p.m.
Don't you think?

Yep, I'm with you on this one AND the fact that she was last seen Saturday night and not "reported" missing until Monday morning when she didn't arrive at work bothers me. I know HD stopped by at the urging of her mother but come on man- if I couldn't get in touch with my family/friend that I knew was out of character, I would find it really really odd that her car was in her driveway, her dog outside and she had not made or answered any calls for such a long period of time. Scratching my head on this.

JMO

I am from the area, and my family has known the Grinstead family for years. I have moved away, but still have friends and family down in Ocilla and Hawkinsville. Tara is older than me, but I knew her from the pageant circuit. I have obviously followed this case closely for years. When the news conference happened last week and Ryan Duke's name was announced, the consensus among many of us "locals" was: "wow, another white rabbit ... but this one is BIG". The confession from Ryan Duke is only the beginning and there are so many more secrets that need to be uncovered. I hope Payne Lindsey keeps on digging.

Yep, I'm with you on this one AND the fact that she was last seen Saturday night and not "reported" missing until Monday morning when she didn't arrive at work bothers me. I know HD stopped by at the urging of her mother but come on man- if I couldn't get in touch with my family/friend that I knew was out of character, I would find it really really odd that her car was in her driveway, her dog outside and she had not made or answered any calls for such a long period of time. Scratching my head on this.

JMO
Exactly!!! Very odd!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Go to the up and vanished discussion forum and scroll until you get to the discussion titiled Tara Update.

I will be shocked if that is true.

Could not find this - Tara Update title?

Ugh, I keep going to the UAV website and clicking on 'Discussion' and all I get is a gray block on the screen. Am I missing something? I can't seem to find this discussion board people keep mentioning.

Me too, using Chrome (doesn't work).

I kept having the same problem using Firefox, then I tried it in IE and it worked fine.

Thank you - success using IE!

I am from the area, and my family has known the Grinstead family for years. I have moved away, but still have friends and family down in Ocilla and Hawkinsville. Tara is older than me, but I knew her from the pageant circuit. I have obviously followed this case closely for years. When the news conference happened last week and Ryan Duke's name was announced, the consensus among many of us "locals" was: "wow, another white rabbit ... but this one is BIG". The confession from Ryan Duke is only the beginning and there are so many more secrets that need to be uncovered. I hope Payne Lindsey keeps on digging.

What can you tell us?

Any chance that the 18 year old girlfriend of MH knew/was friends with RAD or BD? I was thinking they were all about the same age and have always wondered if the younger girlfriend had been interviewed by the GBI. If so, I can imagine the girlfriend confiding to RAD/BD that she was concerned about competition from TG and RAD/BD taking it upon themselves to eliminate the competition.

Perhaps there's a chance that whoever RD was dating in high school was a cheerleader or a pageant gal. And that was his way for Tara to trust him. And maybe he had heard about her relationships with men and thought he had a chance. He was a good looking football player. Maybe he showed up , came onto her and she rejected him? There's a million ways this could have happened - and I'm sure the GBI has wayyyyyy more info/evidence which lead to his arrest.

Good thoughts/theories but we have to be careful here on WS.
I, for one, would love to chat and speculate away but will lead us to trouble!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back