GUILTY GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have followed this case from the beginning and also hope that it is a televised trial! I think I have read somewhere that it is difficult to convict in Georgia without a body, is that true? I feel badly that at one time I even questioned that her sister may have had something to do with that...for that I am sorry.

I hope that Teresa's angel helps hand pick each one of that no good jerk of a husband of hers jury and guides them to the correct verdict.

I have followed this case from the beginning and also hope that it is a televised trial! I think I have read somewhere that it is difficult to convict in Georgia without a body, is that true? I feel badly that at one time I even questioned that her sister may have had something to do with that...for that I am sorry.

I hope that Teresa's angel helps hand pick each one of that no good jerk of a husband of hers jury and guides them to the correct verdict.

I think it is true which is a shame.But, it has been done.So keep the faith.

Sam Parker had an arraigment hearing this morning where he entered a plea of not guilty on all charges and the request for bond was put off for another hearing. One of our local reportersposted to the WCM board that many details came from this hearing ansd she will have a full report tommorow. 4 witnesses testified to threats from Sam Parker, including his ex wife stating he had held a gun to her head during their marriage, and Theresa's mother said that Parker had threatened her also that he would kill her and her spouse who lived next door and bury them where they'd never be found.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2008/feb/26/sam-parker-pleads-not-guilty-witnesses-recount-thr/

Below is the updated article from WCM, several people testified concerning Sam Parkers threats to them, and other inappropriate actions. This was only an arraignment hearing and request for bond, can't imagine how many folks have similar stories to share , as to the instabilities of Parker.

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...&pnpID=730&NewsID=880162&CategoryID=3511&on=1

Next to testify was LaFayette Police Department officer Stacey Meeks.
Meeks recalled a situation that took place between Parker and himself in the office of “Dino” Richardson.
This was during the time Richardson was ill at home, prior to his death.
According to Meeks, Sam Parker (the higher ranking officer at the time) called him into the office to look at the detailed filing system on officers.
Meeks said that both the men looked at their individual files.
Meeks said Parker didn’t want the new chief to see anything that would damage him. Parker said he didn’t want the new chief to judge him based on the files.
According to Meeks, he did not remove anything from his own file, but Parker had removed information from his file.
“I knew it was improper. I looked at my file, but I didn’t take anything out.”
According to Meeks, he later told the new police chief, Tommy Freeman, about the incident, when he was questioned about Parker. “I wanted to tell the truth. They (investigators) wanted facts to his behavior.”

Wow...where have I been! I am so happy that this creep was finally arrested. I'll bet he thought he had gotten away with murder...surprise Sam. I hope they don't give him bail...he might go after the people who spoke at the hearing. He needs to stay behind bars until his trial. He will never tell where he put Theresa. He will never admit that he murdered her either. Hopfully he will ask for a speedy trial and we will get to watch it on CTV or rather TTV!
I know that a lot of the trials can be watched on the computer now but I can't stay tied to my computer all day long. When they are on TTV I can get something done during commericials :crazy:

This is such great news!

It is great news. I was hoping that the judge would really take notice of the people that he threatened. The man is dangerous and should never be let out of jail and then prison. I sure hope LE has enough evidence to hang this guy.
I wish he would say what he did with Theresa. My heart goes out to her family. It has to be horrible knowing that he knows but won't tell anyone. I would want to choke the truth out of him.

“No body” murder cases: Former D.C. prosecutor talks about Parker case

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...&pnpID=730&NewsID=884239&CategoryID=3511&on=1

Tad Dibiase sheds some light on prosecuting cases where there is "no body".

He says it is not as hard as you may think.

Encouraging to say the least. I especially think of Drew Peterson's attorney who has stated "no body, no crime". I hope he gets a look at this too.

There hasn't been a lot of news surrounding Theresa since Sams arrest but an item of interest that I wanted to share here...

Recently a guy Shawnhs showed up on the local Theresa Parker blog with speech reversals on the taped interviews that Sam Parker has given. There are a lot of sceptics and also a lot of supporters of this as an investigative tool. It is interesting to say the least.

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_009.htm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234