Deceased/Not Found GA - Tiffany Foster (Starks), 35, vehicle found, Newnan, Coweta Co, 1 Mar 2021 *reward* *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Coweta County man arrested for stealing missing fiancée's car

April 6
Deputies said they have charged the fiancée of a missing Coweta County mother of three with stealing her car after her disappearance was reported to authorities by her family.

Investigators said Reginald Robertson stole 35-year-old Tiffany Foster’s 2020 Nissan Maxima which was later found abandoned on March 7 in College Park with her personal belonging inside it including her purse, debit card, and keys but not her cell phone. Investigators said evidence found in the car is key to the case.

Despite his arrest, investigators have said Robertson is neither a suspect nor a person of interest in her disappearance.

“There were personal items belonging to Ms. Foster found in her vehicle,” Nix said, “but we are not saying what they are, at this time, due to this being an ongoing investigation.”
Man charged with moving missing fiancée’s car after her disappearance

Link states the article was updated, although I’m not sure what the particular update may be...

The charges filed against Reginald Robertson are not directly related to Tiffany Foster’s disappearance, the Coweta sheriff’s office said.

The sheriff’s office charged Robertson with theft by taking and accused him of moving the missing woman’s car from Newnan to College Park shortly after she vanished.

“At this time, Mr. Robertson is not a suspect in her disappearance,” Coweta County Investigator Toby Nix said.

Authorities did not say what led to the determination that Robertson moved the vehicle.

So to date, there is not a POI. (so discussion on the fiancé is ‘limited’)
But..the car Tiffany was last seen in was moved after she went missing according to LE. (which IMO is an important part of her case)

•What would be some possible reasons why someone would move a missing person’s vehicle?

Questions
•Where was she heading to the day she went missing? A particular store? Neighborhood? A different town nearby?

•What was the reason for her upcoming trip to TX? school related, business, personal?

•Family handed out flyers in Newnan, Lagrange, and College Park. Reason for Lagrange?

Newnan to Lagrange
Google Maps

Newnan to College Park
Google Maps

It's possible that she didn't leave her home alive. I see no logical explanation, apart from the obvious one, for secretly moving a missing person's vehicle away from home and leaving their personal belongings that could be stolen in it.

Where was her phone at the time of the last text message? When/where did it ping last?

IMO the bf must have been caught on surveillance moving/parking the car. I wonder if his phone records/pings could reveal more.

She (or he) might have a prior connection to Lagrange or someone reported seeing her there.

An interview in Lagrange with family members. They claim that she is a sheriff. Apparently she has family in Lagrange.

I read she is a correctional officer at the Coweta county jail, which is an easier job to qualify, she is studying criminal justice at GA Military College, she wants to be a police officer. I don’t want to minimize correctional officers, you have to be brave to do that job.
Also, the boyfriend was watching her daughter when she disappeared but she has 3 children.

Family asks for help in locating missing woman

(Edited to snip)
I'm obviously not a local and had to look up these places on a map. If locals have insight into the locations, please let us know. She's been missing since March 1!

jmo
I lived one year in Newnan, my youngest was born there, and I lived 4 years in Atlanta.
Newnan doesn’t have much of anything, it’s a small, rural town. There’s an African American museum and a big slave cemetery, it has a terrible racist history of cotton plantations and slave markets.
A lot of pilots who didn’t want to live in the city built nice homes in Newnan, raising the property values, because it’s an easy commute to Atlanta Airport in College Park.
I’ve never lived in College Park but know people there, it has a lot more action than Newnan. There’s a lot of poverty and the crime rate is high though it’s slowly being gentrified like many poor areas of major cities.
Atlanta international airport is in College Park, also some big convention centers and sports arenas.
There are also some beautiful historic homes there and Woodward Academy, a famous private school with many notable graduates, for instance, Amy Carter.
College Park has produced a lot of hip hop/rappers, too.

Last edited:
No news.
She went missing on March 1, her car was found in College Park March 7 or 8, and RR’s arrest for “theft by taking” was April 8.

I wonder if RR had someone drive him home from College Park or if he took public transport which has express service from Atlanta to Newnan.

I have so many questions, I can’t make sense of this.
Did she allegedly drive her car to shop?
It’s seems not.
Is RR’s story she went shopping in College Park with someone or by public transportation and he delivered her car for her?
Investigators said Reginald Robertson stole 35-year-old Tiffany Foster’s 2020 Nissan Maxima which was later found abandoned on March 7 in College Park with her personal belonging inside it including her purse, debit card, and keys but not her cell phone. Investigators said evidence found in the car is key to the case.
Coweta County man arrested for stealing missing fiancée's car
However, the charges filed against Reginald Robertson are not directly related to Tiffany Foster’s disappearance, the Coweta sheriff’s office said.
The sheriff’s office charged Robertson with theft by taking and accused him of moving the missing woman’s car from Newnan to College Park shortly after she vanished last month.
At this time, Mr. Robertson is not a suspect in her disappearance,” Coweta County Investigator Toby Nix said.
Man charged with moving missing fiancée’s car after her disappearance

Last edited:
I live in the same complex as her. This area has a ton of stores and shops within 5 miles, pretty much everything you can think of. It's very possible that she went shopping in this area.

The lake here is small, but still large enough to drop something. Not sure how deep it is, but there are fish in it and people fish in it all the time. The complex keeps it stocked. I doubt he would have thrown her in there and if so I would assume she would have been found by now.

The fiancee is being held at the Coweta County jail without bond. Seems like he's a POI if it's without bond. I can't see that being the case for the charge he has.

I'm also wondering why it was moved from here to College Park, and what was he doing in College Park? Did he drop it off for her and she was taken from out there? Or did he leave it and leave her stuff in there to throw the police off? Where IS her cell phone. I assume it's destroyed by now or they have pinged it but not released anything to us.

New: CCSO knocked on my door this morning. I just moved to this complex at the end of last year. They said that the building that she lived in was adjacent to mine. They asked if I saw or heard her outside arguing on th phone with anyone. Get this...they are from the Homicide department.

I remember someone outside yelling and fussing one day, but since I'm still not sue who all lives here and who visits, I can't say for sure if it was her, or the time of day, or what she was wearing. I was a few weeks ago though for sure. I wish I could remember more but I was definitely at home that day.

I live in the same complex as her. This area has a ton of stores and shops within 5 miles, pretty much everything you can think of. It's very possible that she went shopping in this area.

The lake here is small, but still large enough to drop something. Not sure how deep it is, but there are fish in it and people fish in it all the time. The complex keeps it stocked. I doubt he would have thrown her in there and if so I would assume she would have been found by now.

The fiancee is being held at the Coweta County jail without bond. Seems like he's a POI if it's without bond. I can't see that being the case for the charge he has.

I'm also wondering why it was moved from here to College Park, and what was he doing in College Park? Did he drop it off for her and she was taken from out there? Or did he leave it and leave her stuff in there to throw the police off? Where IS her cell phone. I assume it's destroyed by now or they have pinged it but not released anything to us.

New: CCSO knocked on my door this morning. I just moved to this complex at the end of last year. They said that the building that she lived in was adjacent to mine. They asked if I saw or heard her outside arguing on th phone with anyone. Get this...they are from the Homicide department.

I remember someone outside yelling and fussing one day, but since I'm still not sue who all lives here and who visits, I can't say for sure if it was her, or the time of day, or what she was wearing. I was a few weeks ago though for sure. I wish I could remember more but I was definitely at home that day.
Welcome to WS. We’re so grateful you’ve joined. Locals are fabulous.

Investigators searching for missing Coweta woman - Newnan Times-Herald

Investigators said Tiffany Foster, also known as Tiffany Starks, was last seen on March 1 at Lakeside Apartments in Newnan.

It is not known what she was wearing before she disappeared.

Starks' vehicle was later located in Fulton County with her personal property still inside the vehicle, according to Inv. Toby Nix with the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office.

Starks has not had any contact with her family or her boyfriend, nor had she reported to her

place of employment, Nix said
BBM. I don't know how old her children are, but there are three of them on her fb page. If her daughter had seen her go out (or get ready), IMO she would have remembered what her mother was wearing that day.

This is interesting, IMO.

Also, has anyone come across an arrest record or booking info for Cowta County jail?

Just went looking for arrest record to answer your question @mlhenn, and instead I stumbled on what looks like a new arrest date of 4/20/21 with new and VERY interesting charges (with the new date of 4/20/21) as well. There are no longer charges listed for previous arrest for “theft by taking auto.” Will link here if allowed but not sure- let me know if this is ok.

I have searched for last 30 minutes now to find MSM article about these new charges and have yet to find anything. Only able to locate older articles from the last month related to arrest for theft of TS’s car. Looks like it hasn’t been reported yet... unless I’m missing something.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh
Back