Deceased/Not Found GA - Tiffany Foster (Starks), 35, vehicle found, Newnan, Coweta Co, 1 Mar 2021 *reward* *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just went looking for arrest record to answer your question @mlhenn, and instead I stumbled on what looks like a new arrest date of 4/20/21 with new and VERY interesting charges (with the new date of 4/20/21) as well. There are no longer charges listed for previous arrest for “theft by taking auto.” Will link here if allowed but not sure- let me know if this is ok.

will you provide the link to the site that contains arrest records for Coweta County?
(Not the specific charges mentioned, just the link to ‘search’)

I live in the same complex as her. This area has a ton of stores and shops within 5 miles, pretty much everything you can think of. It's very possible that she went shopping in this area.

The lake here is small, but still large enough to drop something. Not sure how deep it is, but there are fish in it and people fish in it all the time. The complex keeps it stocked. I doubt he would have thrown her in there and if so I would assume she would have been found by now.

The fiancee is being held at the Coweta County jail without bond. Seems like he's a POI if it's without bond. I can't see that being the case for the charge he has.

I'm also wondering why it was moved from here to College Park, and what was he doing in College Park? Did he drop it off for her and she was taken from out there? Or did he leave it and leave her stuff in there to throw the police off? Where IS her cell phone. I assume it's destroyed by now or they have pinged it but not released anything to us.

New: CCSO knocked on my door this morning. I just moved to this complex at the end of last year. They said that the building that she lived in was adjacent to mine. They asked if I saw or heard her outside arguing on th phone with anyone. Get this...they are from the Homicide department.

I remember someone outside yelling and fussing one day, but since I'm still not sue who all lives here and who visits, I can't say for sure if it was her, or the time of day, or what she was wearing. I was a few weeks ago though for sure. I wish I could remember more but I was definitely at home that day.
Hey, what building are you in? I live in Creekside also. Trying to recall something that went on in early March, lots of yelling going on. I’m in the back part of the complex near her building.

In response to the comment regarding the lake at Creekside, it isn’t very deep. More of a pond actually. During dry spells, you can see the bottom without issue. If she had ended up there, pretty sure she would have been discovered by now.

Can’t sleep so looking through TS info released so far. Her car was found in College Park, which made me wonder if it was found in airport parking. Many off site parking lots in College Park that serve ATL airport. I want to know how police know the boyfriend moved the car from Newnan to College Park after TS was reported missing. Did he park in airport parking? If so, was it an attempt to hide it until after her upcoming flight to Texas...make it look like she just abandoned him and her kids?

Last edited:
Woman’s fiancé charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault as search continues

April 22
As the search for a missing woman continues into its eighth week, authorities in Coweta County have arrested her fiancé on charges of aggravated assault and kidnapping.

In a statement, the Coweta sheriff’s office said the new charges against RR stem from an incident that occurred before his fiancée, Tiffany Foster, was reported missing. It is not clear if Foster was the victim of that incident.

It’s the second time RR has been arrested during the investigation into Foster’s disappearance. However, none of the charges directly relate to the missing person case.

Just went looking for arrest record to answer your question @mlhenn, and instead I stumbled on what looks like a new arrest date of 4/20/21 with new and VERY interesting charges (with the new date of 4/20/21) as well. There are no longer charges listed for previous arrest for “theft by taking auto.” Will link here if allowed but not sure- let me know if this is ok.
He has three arrests: 3/30 for theft by taking auto
4/1: prowling
And the kidnapping and assault

Timeline | Coweta County mom missing for nearly 8 weeks

Here’s a look at the timeline.

March 1
•According to investigators, this is the last time anyone saw or heard from Foster.
•She left her apartment off Lakeside Way to go shopping.
•a text from Foster to her mother was the last known communication from her phone.
•Her fiancé’, RR, stated he was home and became worried around 10pm after not hearing from her.
March 2
•Foster did not show up for class at Georgia Military College, where is studies criminal justice. •is officially reported missing
March 5
•Foster did not report to work.
March 8
•Her car is discovered in College Park.
•“Personal property” was found inside the vehicle.
(Her debit card, purse, keys to her residence)
March 11
•Foster misses a prepaid flight to Texas.
March 23
•Coweta County Sheriff investigators, along with Foster's sister, and her fiancé speak at a news conference.
April 8
•Robertson is arrested and charged with theft after investigators said he moved Foster’s cars from Newnan to College Park days after she was reported missing.
•Investigators have not said why Robertson would have moved the car.
April 21
•RR s charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault. The crime he’s accused of committing took place prior to Foster’s disappearance.
•He is being held without bond.
April 22
•Investigators confirm Robertson has not been charged in connection to Foster’s disappearance and are still treating the case as an active missing person.

The situation with RR is just bizarre.

I know that LE often states that someone “is not a POI” right up until they are named POI or arrested/charged, but this seems a bit different.

Why would he move Tiffany’s car after she went missing?
Who was the party he allegedly kidnapped and assaulted?

If he is NOT suspected in Tiffany’s disappearance - what on earth is happening in this case?

Umm, I just came across the following article.
But, I’m unsure if it is accurate info (because other media sources have stated the last arrest was unrelated).

According to THIS media/news source:
The fiancé of a Newnan woman who’s been missing since March 1 has been arrested for kidnapping and assaulting her.

Reginald Robertson, 44, faces charges of kidnapping and aggravated assault for an incident that occurred before Tiffany Foster was reported missing according to the Coweta County Sheriff Office.

Robertson was reportedly taken into custody without incident on Wednesday.

Sheriff: Fiance kidnapped, assaulted missing woman

The situation with RR is just bizarre.

I know that LE often states that someone “is not a POI” right up until they are named POI or arrested/charged, but this seems a bit different.

Why would he move Tiffany’s car after she went missing?
Who was the party he allegedly kidnapped and assaulted?

If he is NOT suspected in Tiffany’s disappearance - what on earth is happening in this case?
YOU ARE RIGHT..ITS ALOT OF ACCUSING GOING ON HERE!!!! BUT YET LINK HIM TO IT... HAVE ANYBODY JUST THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE SOMEONE?THEY SAID SHE WENT OUT TO EAT WITH SOMEONE THAT SUNDAY WHEN HE WAS HOME WITH THE KIDS.. SO HAVE ANYONE THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE THAT PERSON OF INTEREST INSTEAD OF ROBERTSON.

It appears this story may have picked up a bit of traction. Seeing more segments in Atlanta news outlets. Taking the dogs out later and if I see anyone outside her building I’ll ask if they have any info... walls are thin in this complex. If there was a lot of fighting going on in their unit before her disappearance, someone definitely would have heard it. Lord knows the things I have heard from my neighbors...

But, I’m unsure if it is accurate info (because other media sources have stated the last arrest was unrelated).

The fiancé of a Newnan woman who’s been missing since March 1 has been arrested for kidnapping and assaulting her.

Reginald Robertson, 44, faces charges of kidnapping and aggravated assault for an incident that occurred before Tiffany Foster was reported missing according to the Coweta County Sheriff Office.

Hi mlhenn. I am unable to find the media you show above. Can you give me the source name? Not sure if there is a clickable link embedded, but I wasn’t able to click anything. Thanks!!!!!

Ugh. Oh no :(
I hope they are able to bring her home and get her family some swift justice!

Despite Robertson’s arrests, Nix said they continue to treat Foster’s case as a missing person.

“We’re investigating this as if she’s missing and we’re trying to locate her.”

Nix added they have not received any significant leads that may them think foul play was involved.

“It’s still an active investigation. We’re getting leads and we’re following them,” said Nix.

Here’s a look at the timeline:
Missing Coweta County mom | 11Alive News at Noon - The Chestnut Post

*Bringing the timeline forward again to keep bumping.

Robertson said Foster left their home at the Creekside at White Oak in Newnan to run errands He said he doesn’t know what happened after that.

"I’ve had so many scenarios. Just don’t know. I’m still trying to figure it out," Robertson said during that press conference last month.
Coweta County man arrested for stealing missing fiancée's car

On Wednesday, authorities in Coweta County arrested and charged Tiffany Foster’s fiancé, Reginald Robertson, with kidnapping and aggravated assault. The Coweta County Sheriff’s Office said the charges stem from an incident shortly before Foster vanished.

"I would never want to accuse someone of something that they did not do but my feeling says he knows," Bryan said.

In late March, Robertson pleaded with the public to come forward with any informationthat might lead to the whereabouts of his fiancée. Looking back, Bryan said the plea didn’t “sit well” with her.

“When he was speaking, I’m very big on energy and, I just did not get a sincere energy from him,” she said. “I did not feel like he was a person speaking of someone he lost and was really deeply sadden by the situation. It’s didn’t move me.”
"My feeling says he knows:" Family of missing Newnan mom grow suspicious of fiancé after arrest

Robertson was later arrested for moving Foster’s car. He was arrested a second time for kidnapping and aggravated assault in a crime that took place before Foster’s disappearance. Coweta County Investigator Toby Nix said, “we don’t know at this time,” when asked if the incident Robertson was arrested for involved Foster.

*Timeline:
March 1
According to investigators, this is the last time anyone saw or heard from Foster. She left her apartment off Lakeside Way to go shopping. A text from Foster to her mother was the last known communication from her phone. She has not had contact with family, friends, or posted to social media since this day. Her fiancé’, Reginald Robertson was home with her three children and said he was concerned when she didn’t return home at 10 p.m.
March 2
Foster did not show up for class at Georgia Military College, where is studies criminal justice. She is officially reported missing to the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office.
March 5
Foster did not report to work.
March 8
Her car, a gray 2020 Nissan Altima, is discovered in College Park. “Personal property” was found.
Her debit card, purse, keys to her residence," Investigator Scott Kilgore said.
March 11
Foster misses a prepaid flight to Texas.
March 23
Coweta County Sheriff investigators, along with Foster's sister, and her fiancé speak at a news conference. Foster’s sister, Kimberly Bryan, said “she is a kind and loving person. Beautiful inside and out. She’s my best friend. This has devastated our family.”

Bryan added she talked to her sister on a weekly basis and said Foster’s children should not have to worry about their mother and what condition she’s in.

“To have to look my niece and nephews in the face, and I don’t know what to tell them.”

“It’s just unusual, she would never go without talking to those kids. Even me, she would not go without talking to me," he said.

A month later, Nix said investigators had no plans to arrest Robertson for any crimes during the press conference.
April 8
Robertson is arrested and charged with theft after investigators said he moved Foster’s cars from Newnan to College Park days after she was reported missing. Coweta County Sheriff Lenn Wood said at the time, the charges were not directly related to Foster’s disappearance.

Wood further stated Robertson was not a suspect in her disappearance at the time. Investigators have not said why Robertson would have moved the car.
April 21
Robertson is charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault. The crime he’s accused of committing took place prior to Foster’s disappearance. He is being held without bond.
April 22
Investigators confirm Robertson has not been charged in connection to Foster’s disappearance and are still treating the case as an active missing person.
Timeline | Coweta County mom missing for nearly 8 weeks

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett