Deceased/Not Found GA - Tiffany Foster (Starks), 35, vehicle found, Newnan, Coweta Co, 1 Mar 2021 *reward* *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing Moms: 6 Months After Georgia Mom's Mysterious Disappearance, Her Sister Hopes for Answers

Tiffany Foster, 35, has been missing since March 1. Her disappearance is examined in the most recent issue of PEOPLE, which features eight unsolved cases of missing moms

Bryan says she felt something was wrong with her sister leading up to her disappearance — and that Tiffany was not herself, but not saying anything.

"I feel like I should have probed more and dug more to kind of see what was going on with her," she says.

On April 8, her fiancé, Reginald Robertson, was charged with theft for moving her car after she was reported missing. And then on April 20, he was charged with kidnapping Tiffany in an incident that occurred in Nov. 2020. He has not been charged in connection with her disappearance.

Robertson is currently in jail and has not yet entered pleas to the charges. Information about his attorney was not immediately available.

If the sister could tell that something was off with Tiffany before she went missing, I’m sure her daughter knows more than we do. I hope she is safe, and feeling love and support and hopefully therapy and some answers. Far too much for a child to endure :(

I'm always uneasy when boyfriend or husband is last person to have seen leaving missing spouse. More than often, beeing none cooperative in the search.
We have too many ongoing threads with that situation.

Did she really left the building alive?

Same thing could be said with girlfriend and wife.

Last edited:
Reward increased in case of missing Coweta County woman, now between $35,000 and $60,000

The reward has been increased for information about a Georgia woman who has been missing for more than six months.

Tiffany Foster, age 35, has been missing since March 2021. She was last seen leaving her home located at home at 2800 Lakeside Way in Newnan, on March 1, 2021.

Briuna Harps Foundation is offering $25,000 for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the person(s) responsible for Foster’s disappearance and her location and physical recovery.

The foundation is also offering a $50,000 reward for the SAFE return of Tiffany Foster.

These are both in addition to $10,000 reward from Foster’s family and friends already being offered.

I’ve never seen a reward distinction like we’re seeing here.
So so sad, I cannot believe the amount of people who are more comfortable ending someone’s life than walking away and moving on. Bless her poor family :(

Reward of up to $60K being offered in case of missing Georgia mother Tiffany Foster

Tiffany was last seen leaving her home at the Lakeside Apartments in Newnan, Georgia, on March 1, 2021. Family members say the 35-year-old was on her way to the grocery store. It is not known if she made it there.

Tiffany was reported missing after she failed to show up for her college class on March 2. She then didn’t show up to work on March 5.

On March 8, Tiffany’s 2020 Nissan Altima was found in College Park, Georgia, about 30 miles from her home. Some of her belongings, including her purse and keys, were found inside the car. On March 11, Tiffany missed a planned flight to Texas.

Tiffany’s family says she’s a devoted mother who had recently gotten engaged. They added that it wasn’t like Tiffany to miss work or class at Georgia Military College, where she had been studying criminal justice. Most important, they said, she would never have abandoned her children.

I noted that one of the articles stated that her debit card, which was found in her car, was her only financial transactions card. Who goes shopping without that? I guess she could be one of those people who uses cash ... but it sounds suspicious to me.

Reward of up to $60K being offered in case of missing Georgia mother Tiffany Foster

Boyfriend considered POI

While investigating Tiffany’s disappearance, investigators with the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office discovered evidence of an incident that occurred in November 2020, in which Tiffany’s fiancé, Reginald Robertson, allegedly kidnapped and assaulted her, Toby Nix told Dateline.

Robertson has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault in reference to the November incident and is currently incarcerated, without bond, and awaiting trial on those charges.

Nix told Dateline that Robertson is considered a person of interest in Tiffany’s disappearance. He added that Robertson has invoked his 5th amendment right in regard to questioning.

Refusing to give up, Tiffany’s family and friends are calling on the public for additional help and resources to aid in their search. They continue to share updates on the Searching For Tiffany Foster Facebook page in the hope of bringing in answers.

Tiffany was last seen leaving her home at the Lakeside Apartments in Newnan, Georgia, on March 1, 2021. Family members say the 35-year-old was on her way to the grocery store. It is not known if she made it there.

Tiffany was reported missing after she failed to show up for her college class on March 2. She then didn’t show up to work on March 5.

On March 8, Tiffany’s 2020 Nissan Altima was found in College Park, Georgia, about 30 miles from her home. Some of her belongings, including her purse and keys, were found inside the car. On March 11, Tiffany missed a planned flight to Texas.

Tiffany’s family says she’s a devoted mother who had recently gotten engaged. They added that it wasn’t like Tiffany to miss work or class at Georgia Military College, where she had been studying criminal justice. Most important, they said, she would never have abandoned her children.
Is there a reason the fact of the fiancé moving her car after she went missing, seems to be left out of articles? I would think that would need to be stated incase anyone saw him move it? Or maybe it’s already been stated and I’m just not seeing it.

Boyfriend considered POI

While investigating Tiffany’s disappearance, investigators with the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office discovered evidence of an incident that occurred in November 2020, in which Tiffany’s fiancé, Reginald Robertson, allegedly kidnapped and assaulted her, Toby Nix told Dateline.

Robertson has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault in reference to the November incident and is currently incarcerated, without bond, and awaiting trial on those charges.

Nix told Dateline that Robertson is considered a person of interest in Tiffany’s disappearance. He added that Robertson has invoked his 5th amendment right in regard to questioning.

Refusing to give up, Tiffany’s family and friends are calling on the public for additional help and resources to aid in their search. They continue to share updates on the Searching For Tiffany Foster Facebook page in the hope of bringing in answers.
The problem is, they aren’t doing any updates that are helpful, they aren’t reposting info, they won’t allow any discussion on the only group pages there is, they are skeptical of anyone contacting them to do a podcast or assist in searching and either don’t respond or respond in a way that is off putting. They don’t post major news networks articles or shows that have been aired, which would bring more awareness and a higher possibility of finding Tiffany. They desperately need help, but I’m not sure they want the kind of help websleuths, podcasts, crime groups, etc provide and that’s what’s keeping her name off the radar.

Is there a reason the fact of the fiancé moving her car after she went missing, seems to be left out of articles? I would think that would need to be stated incase anyone saw him move it? Or maybe it’s already been stated and I’m just not seeing it.

The fact that the fiancé moved her car has been shared in a few articles; here’s a couple previously posted:

Fiance of missing Newnan woman behind bars

Coweta County man arrested for stealing missing fiancée's car

However, I’ve not come across where he moved the car from (just where to).

Tiffany Foster, Mother of 3 and Georgia Military Student Missing for 7 Months, Family Remains Hopeful | Sherrell Writes | NewsBreak Original

Coweta County Sheriff’s office is still searching for answers in the missing person case of Tiffany Foster. The mother of three was last seen March 1st at Lakeside Apartments in Newnan, GA, on what was supposed to be a quick run to the grocery store.

It is unknown if she ever made it to the store. Tiffany's fiancé, knowing she didn't come home, failed to alert the police. According to 11Alive, Tiffany's daughter alerted her grandmother, who then called the police.

The mother of three had just gotten engaged at the time, and she was set to graduate from Georgia Military College, where she was studying criminal justice. According to her family, she failed to report to school, work, and she missed a pre-paid flight to Texas.

Tiffany's vehicle, a 2020 Nissan Altima, was found in a parking lot in College Park—her car keys and purse still inside. However, her cell phone is still missing.

According to CBS46 Foster's fiancé, Reginald Robertson was charged on April 8 with theft after Coweta County Deputies say he moved Foster's car once she was reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back