Deceased/Not Found GA - Tiffany Foster (Starks), 35, vehicle found, Newnan, Coweta Co, 1 Mar 2021 *reward* *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DEC 5, 2022
Tiffany Foster

tiffany_foster.jpg

35-year-old Tiffany Foster was last seen leaving her home in Newnan, Georgia, on March 1, 2021. According to her family, she was on her way to the grocery store. It is unclear if she made it there. On March 2, she was reported missing after failing to show up at her college class. Six days later, Tiffany’s Nissan Altima was found in College Park, about 30 miles from her home, with her purse and keys inside the car. Tiffany’s family told Dateline that she was a devoted mother who had recently become engaged. At a March 23 press conference Tiffany’s fiancé, Reginald Robertson, appeared with deputies and pleaded for the public to come forward with information on Tiffany’s whereabouts. In October of 2021, Toby Nix, Public Information Officer for the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline that while investigating Tiffany’s disappearance, investigators with the sheriff’s office discovered evidence of an incident that had occurred in November 2020, prior to Tiffany’s disappearance, in which Robertson, allegedly kidnapped and assaulted her. Robertson was arrested and charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault for that prior incident. He is currently being held in Coweta County without bond. Nix added that Robertson is considered a person of interest in Tiffany's disappearance, but he has not been charged or named a suspect. Tiffany is described as being 5’2” and weighs 220 lbs. The Coweta County Sheriff’s Office is offering an award of up to $60,000 for her safe return. Anyone with information regarding Tiffany’s whereabouts is asked to call the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office at 770-253-1502.

FEB 11, 2023
[...]

March 8th, 2021, Foster’s dark blue 2020 Nissan Altima was found in College Park, GA. Many of her personal belongings including her purse with credit cards inside. Her phone has still not been found.

[...]

Foster’s fiancé, Reginald Robertson, was initially arrested and charged with “theft by taking auto” after investigators learned that he, along with another individual, had moved her vehicle after she’d been reported missing. The charge has since been dropped, with no reasoning released by authorities.

Robertson was also arrested and charged with Kidnapping Foster, resulting from an November 2020 incident uncovered by investigators as they have been investigating her disappearance.

[...]

It’s been almost two years since Tiffany Foster’s family has seen her.

They will be marking the second anniversary of her disappearance on March 1.

“It’s been two years for some people,” said her sister, Kimberly Bryan. “But we’re literally stuck in limbo. It’s not over for us.”

Foster, also known as Tiffany Starks, was last seen that Monday in 2021 at Creekside at White Oak apartments in Newnan. She was reported missing on March 2.

“She had a trip planned for Texas that she didn’t make the flight on and she didn’t report to work,” according to Toby Nix, public information officer for the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office.

Foster’s car, a dark blue 2020 Nissan Altima, was found at a parking lot in College Park, Georgia, a week after she disappeared. Personal belongings including her purse and credit card were in the car. Fosters’ phone, which was not in the car, has not been active since 2:58 p.m. the day she disappeared. It was last used just north of Amlajack Boulevard according to Fosters’ file with the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System.

Her boyfriend at the time, Reginald Robertson, was charged with vehicle theft in connection with moving the car, but the charges were eventually dropped because a jury probably wouldn’t convict him, Nix said.

“He did move it,” Nix said. “It was just, ‘I’m living with my girlfriend; can’t I move her car?’”

But, Robertson is currently in jail awaiting trial for allegedly kidnapping Foster in November 2020.

FEB 27, 2023
  • No word on the date for Robertson's kidnapping trial. However, investigators said they still consider him a person of interest.
  • Nineteen separate pieces of evidence have been submitted to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations to be processed.
  • On Saturday, March 4, the family will release balloons in remembrance of Foster. People can join them at Veteran's Memorial Park in Newnan, at 11 a.m.
FEB 28, 2023
For now, it’s not publicly known how Stark got to the parking lot, whether she drove her car away or if someone else did, and why.

MAR 1, 2023
In the past year, Tiffany’s father, Larry Starks, passed away at the age of 65. His daughter, Kim, believes the stress of the case took its toll.

Tiffany is a mother of three small children. She was studying criminal justice.

APR 17, 2023
Concerned family members rallied outside the Troup County Courthouse, demanding justice for their loved ones. Some are missing, and others were murdered. Their cases remain unsolved.

Tamara McCoy’s niece Olivia Fowler disappeared nearly two years ago.

[...]

The group also spoke on behalf of the family of Tiffany Foster, who disappeared under suspicious circumstances out of Coweta County in March 2021. Her fiancée was reportedly the last person to see her alive. He told authorities she had left the couple’s apartment and went shopping.

"All of our kids deserve answers," said McCoy. "Regardless of their background, their past, or where they have been, or lead in life. We all deserve answers and they deserve justice."

Tiffany Foster: “We have a family group chat, and when nobody had heard from Tiffany in two days, we knew something was wrong,” Kimberly Bryan told me this week about her sister, whose abandoned car was found 30 miles from her Georgia home, purse and keys still inside, in 2021. Her fiancé was later charged with moving the vehicle but was not arrested for her disappearance, which remains unsolved.
Tiffany Nicole Foster Missing 1

If you asked the loved ones of Tiffany Nicole Foster to describe her, they would say she was a responsible person. The mother of three was a devoted parent dedicated to her job and education. Tiffany, 35, was enrolled at Georgia Military College, majoring in criminal justice. While focusing on her studies, she also worked at Hello Fresh as a security guard. Her dedication was admired, and things seemed to be in line—but Tiffany was at odds with her fiancé, Reginald Robertson. Yet, it would only be months before she graduated and looked forward to a new career in law enforcement.

Three days after she vanished, Tiffany also missed her shift at work, and it would take her mother to call the police. Quickly, Robertson became a person of interest, and until this day, he remains their primary suspect in Tiffany’s disappearance. The couple’s history fueled investigators, specifically a domestic violence incident that was said to have occurred in 2020.

“You can’t explain the feeling. I have sad days where I just cry all day,” Tiffany’s mother, Katrina Hill, told 11 Alive News.

One week after Tiffany Nicole Foster went missing, her vehicle was located. On March 8, her Nissan Altima was recovered almost 30 miles away in College Park. Tiffany’s purse, keys, and only bank card were inside the car, but it was unclear if anything there helped the investigation. Nevertheless, police still had Robertson in their sights, and in April 2021, just one month after Tiffany mysteriously disappeared, he was arrested. However, it wasn’t about the disappearance.

“I don’t get any sleep—wondering where she is, what happened. It’s just devastating,” Tiffany’s mother said.

The domestic violence incident from November 2020 was still an open case, and Robertson was arrested and charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault. Meanwhile, as they looked into Tiffany’s missing person case, police uncovered that it was Robertson who moved her car to College Park. He was later charged with theft, but that charge was dropped.

“I don’t want to keep having these anniversaries. I wish that we could find her. Yeah, so we could just kind of put the pieces together,” Tiffany’s sister Kim Bryan told Fox 5 News in March 2023. Tiffany’s mother would add elsewhere, “I just want to know where my baby is. Is she OK? I just need answers and closure. And justice will l follow after that.”

Larry Starks, Tiffany’s father, passed away at 65 in the past year. Kim believes the weight of Tiffany’s case greatly affected his health.

AUG 3, 2023
[...]

The sheriff’s office said Reginald Roderick Robertson is charged with felony murder, malice murder, concealing the death of another, rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, forgery in the first degree, financial transaction card theft, and financial transaction card fraud.

[...]

Although the body of Foster has not been found, officials believe that it is certain that “all the evidence collected in this case confirms that she is in fact deceased.”

[...]

1691163439689.jpeg
Coweta County Sheriff’s Office records show that Robertson is charged with murder, kidnapping, false imprisonment, aggravated assault, rape, and a handful of financial crimes including credit card fraud and forgery.

“There are other avenues and leads still in progress that may also be released at a later date,” the sheriff’s office said, according to local NBC affiliate WXIA.

AUG 4, 2023
"He ripped away a light in our family," KB, Foster's sister said. Her comments come less than 24 hours after learning that her missing sister was likely murdered.

She said it feels unfair. Coupled with feelings of guilt, grief and anger - she struggles to wrap her mind around the news.

"I go through all these emotions and then I still have to go to work," she said. "I still have to get up and see about my kids."

Robertson has been held without bond since 2021 and is still awaiting trial on the original charges. It is unclear when he will be arraigned on the latest charges. Sergeant Nix told Dateline his office could not expand on the evidence that led them to believe Tiffany is deceased. He added that their department is still searching for her remains. “They do have leads, they are still working leads,” Sgt. Nix said. “It’s still an ongoing investigation. We definitely want to give the family that—that final closure.”

AUG 6, 2023
Bryan has many questions about her sister’s death, but one sticks out the most.

"Where’s my sister’s body? I want to know. I want to know where is her body? Because you don’t have to tell me what you did. If we could find her body, we could tell what you did. I want to know where her body is so that we can, you know, lay her to rest properly."

AUG 8, 2023
Foster’s abandoned vehicle was recovered with her cellphone and purse inside on March 8, 2021.

In March 2023, Robertson was charged for allegedly stealing it.

At the time, he was also slapped with charges for allegedly kidnapping and assaulting her in an altercation that took place in November before Foster’s March disappearance, the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News Digital.

At the time, police told FOX 5 Atlanta, Robertson was uncooperative with investigators.

It is unclear what new evidence has been obtained to justify murder charges handed down last Thursday.

Since his March arrest, Robertson has remained in custody at Coweta County Jail.

AUG 13, 2023
Mourning families gathered at the Manchester Mill on Sunday for a prayer vigil to raise awareness for four cold cases; the death of Sidney McElwee-Kersey, Lauren Henderson, Tiffany Foster and disappearance of Olivia Fowler.

[...]

It’s been two weeks since Tiffany’s mother, Katrina Hill, received a call from the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office that changed her life forever. Investigators told Hill they have evidence indicating Tiffany is deceased and that Tiffany’s fiancée is a prime suspect.

“You can’t describe how you feel because it’s more like a ton of bricks fell on top of your head,” said Hill. “You can’t get up, you can’t breathe, you can’t do anything. But by me being the woman that I am, I know I have to get out here and do what I can for my daughter, along with trying to make sure that my other daughters and my grandchildren are okay.”

[...]

SEP 27, 2023
[...]

“We cannot share any of the evidence yet, but we are confident in the charges. We have not located her body yet. Any leads that could possibly lead us to that, we are following now,” Nix told Channel 2 Action News.

[...]

Deputies say they also haven’t ruled out the possibility that more than one person may have been involved in her disappearance.

KF [Tiffany's sister] told Channel Action News that before she disappeared, Tiffany had said she wanted to leave her fiancé.

“I think Reggie did something to her. I think it was one of those things, it was out of jealousy or him not being able to control her or make her do what he wanted her to do,” KF said.

[...]

"The fiancé of Newnan mother Tiffany Foster has been indicted on 10 charges, including malice murder, in connection to her 2021 disappearance and subsequent death, according to records from the Superior Court of Coweta County."

“We cannot share any of the evidence yet, but we are confident in the charges. We have not located her body yet. Any leads that could possibly lead us to that, we are following now,” Coweta County Sgt. Toby Nix told Channel 2 Action News.

OCT 20, 2023
According to 11Alive News, Reginald Robertson was formally indicted by a Coweta County grand jury this week on charges that include murder, burglary, kidnapping, concealing the death of another, rape, theft by taking, forgery, and financial transaction fraud.

NOV 3, 2023
NBC News - 10 YEARS OF MISSING IN AMERICA
[...]

... In August of 2023, Reginald Robertson was charged with felony murder, malice murder, concealing the death of another, rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, forgery in the first degree, financial transaction card theft, and financial transaction card fraud in connection with Tiffany's disappearance. Robertson has pleaded not guilty to all charges. In November 2023, Dateline reached out to Robertson's attorney, Thomas Modelli, who declined to comment on the case. Anyone with information regarding Tiffany’s whereabouts is asked to call the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office at 770-253-1502.

Family honors Georgia mom who disappeared 3 years ago, presumed murdered

Tiffany Foster left her apartment to go shopping on March 1, 2021, but never returned.

She missed class, work and a flight to Texas in the days following. Her car was found with her purse and cell phone inside a week later.

Last year authorities announced the arrest of her her fiancé Reginald Robertsonand an indictment on murder and other charges. Foster's body has never been found.

Investigators believe the evidence collected in the case confirms that Foster is dead, according to the sheriff's office.
c83175ad-30c5-45d5-b8e4-0472c995b27e_16x9.jpg
c83175ad-30c5-45d5-b8e4-0472c995b27e_1140x641.jpg

Foster's family gathered Saturday at Veteran's Memorial Park in Newnan.
Kimberly Bryan, Foster's sister, said it was encouraging to see people still care about the case.

"To see that people are still like, 'hold on, wait, no we're not gonna forget what happened, we're not gonna forget about her, we're still gonna keep her name and her face and her story out there' -- to have people that want to join us to continue to keep that alive and out there is very touching to me and my family," Bryan said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back