GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that necessarily means they checked his phone. I asked a few pages back if LE was able to check his phone and I don’t think I got an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was reported the phone was at his house, but I don't know what they were able to access/check. moo

I am bothered by how similar his details are to those of Sheila Abdus-Salaam. It may be that these behaviors are all normal for normal suicides, but blackmail is my fear. I wonder whether all the hacking in today's world and all the surveillance has provided too much of a trail through everyone's life. Dave Chapelle talked about his handling of blackmail jokingly in his recent Netflixshow, but I wonder how these government career people manage similar situations.

I don’t think that necessarily means they checked his phone. I asked a few pages back if LE was able to check his phone and I don’t think I got an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know from the press conference Tuesday that they found his last outgoing call at 9:12 a.m. was to his mother (for 20 seconds presumably while on his way home from work, though that is a guess on their part). They also know that her phone did not register that call. So, I’m guessing they have to indeed checked his phone.

Gray Hughes (member here who does lots of YouTube's for cases here) and LordanArt/Brainscratch both did YouTube coverage yesterday of this case. I'm not sure I can link them here, but I know we often refer to both of these guys frequently in cases so I assume mentioning it here is okay. If somebody knows the YouTube channels are okay to link, go ahead, but I wasn't sure.

Gray Hughes (member here who does lots of YouTube's for cases here) and LordanArt/Brainscratch both did YouTube coverage yesterday of this case. I'm not sure I can link them here, but I know we often refer to both of these guys frequently in cases so I assume mentioning it here is okay. If somebody knows the YouTube channels are okay to link, go ahead, but I wasn't sure.
Was there any new info ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gray Hughes' videos are allowed to be posted here. Please link. The Brainscratch videos are usually allowed as well. Please link that one as well.

Thank you!

Two questions although I don't know how much the answers matter:
1) All reports say he left his dog behind. Did anyone read if the dog was found dead, alive, with a lot of food in the house for the dog left out, etc.?
2) The reports indicate that the male neighbor was asked by Mr Cunningham to have Mr Cunningham's number removed from the neighbor's wife phone. Was Mr Cunningham having an affair with this female neighbor? Was she found to be calling Mr Cunningham constantly?

We only have the basic facts, not the details. We know TC's dog is alive and TC told his neighbor to tell his wife to delete his number from her phone.

Gray Hughes' videos are allowed to be posted here. Please link. The Brainscratch videos are usually allowed as well. Please link that one as well.

Thank you!

[video]https://youtu.be/wdJjlpdNGow[/video] is Gray Hughes

[video]https://youtu.be/hzqowmk4ADY[/video] is Brainscratch

Was there any new info ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

New info.....

Gray had some video of neighbor and family walking the the neighborhood that I had not seen listed here. He also had his google information he does from street view and google earth that is his usual.

Both of them reached out to the family, and Brainscratch invited family to contact him through his email to be on his show, in addition to mentioning the lack of missing persons posters and how it's so unusual to have so much media coverage without more missing persons organizations being involved.

John/Brainscratch also mentioned that family/anyone needs to put his information in NAMUS (he reviewed that the family may not know to do this yet, which is something that needs to be done) and that all of his personal items locked in the house WITH keys should signal LE that indeed, he is at risk.

ETA: Gray's youtube was obviously done after yesterday's presser, Brainscratch's was obviously done prior to presser.

2 questions I have are 1) anyone think they have checked the attic
2) what did he do from Thursday through Sunday? Do you think that has been checked out and if so why not disclosed?

This article describes Tim as a " US Navy Commander " ??

Apparently the Commissioned Corps of the US Public Health Services is a non-military uniformed service of the US. The CDC is one of the places those officers work. I don't know whether everyone in the CDC is in that service, but I'm sure there are those here that do.

https://www.usphs.gov/questionsanswers/overview.aspx

He’s not a Navy Commander. I’m pretty sure whoever wrote that is confused because their uniforms are so similar (and most folks haven’t heard of USPHS). That article is def wrong though. He is a Commander in the USPHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027