GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know which news source originally reported that the windows were upstairs? I remember reading and hearing that 2 windows were open (nothing about location), and then a different video showed his house and zoomed into 2 upstairs windows and then AJC and maybe a couple other sites started saying the windows were upstairs. Wondered if this was maybe just bad reporting or if the police/family have actually stated that the windows were upstairs.

4. All of his belongings are found in his home. Cunningham’s parents made the drive from Maryland to Atlanta, where they found their youngest son’s belongings. Tia-Juana Cunningham reported her son missing on Feb. 14. Inside Tim’s home are his keys, wallet, cell phone, vehicle and his beloved dog, Mr. Bojangles. Two upstairs windows in his home are open, but the house is otherwise secured.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...issing-cdc-researcher/G5uEMY6565WOAk8zvLxZjN/

Cunningham's parents drove from Maryland to their son's Atlanta home when they had trouble getting in contact with him. They said that two windows at Cunningham's house were open: one to a bathroom and one to a laundry room. They said that was unusual because Cunningham was environmentally friendly.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...hone-number-before-disappearance/85-523731296

Just had a thought about the window. We had a relatively warm February. They may have been open for some fresh spring air, and I think I read they were upstairs windows, which would have been off the ground and safer to keep open while away.

Not sure how likely it is he'd leave an upstairs window open for someone to get his dog.

I live in SC and it was decent here enough to open my windows. The reason I did is for the house to get fresh air since winter time everything is germs and sickness. My Mom and Grandma always did the same too. He might've been doing the same.

I would like to know if there is other family members besides his brother that lives in GA? I don't have any family where I live and I can hide things from my family that lives 12 hours away. I have in the past protected my family from stress I was experiencing. I would text or talk on the phone so I wouldn't raise any red flags. My mom and Grandma know by my voice if something is wrong and I learned to mask that. I just wonder if he's been doing the same but that weekend before he vanished he just couldn't hide it any longer. I completely understand why some people just vanish or end up completing suicide. Family pressure, work pressure/expectations, life responsibilities can overwhelm someone when everything seems to be smothering etc

Open windows were bathroom and laundry room upstairs.

Still wish we knew if he owned a gun.

I would like to know if there is other family members besides his brother that lives in GA? I don't have any family where I live and I can hide things from my family that lives 12 hours away. I have in the past protected my family from stress I was experiencing. I would text or talk on the phone so I wouldn't raise any red flags. My mom and Grandma know by my voice if something is wrong and I learned to mask that. I just wonder if he's been doing the same but that weekend before he vanished he just couldn't hide it any longer. I completely understand why some people just vanish or end up completing suicide. Family pressure, work pressure/expectations, life responsibilities can overwhelm someone when everything seems to be smothering etc

His brother doesn’t live in Georgia

Open windows were bathroom and laundry room upstairs.

Still wish we knew if he owned a gun.
TC doesn't strike me as someone who would use a gun for self harm. Poison/OD would be more likely for someone with his background

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

He was born in Alabama.
Do you know what part of Alabama? I've been catching myself looking at every single person that even remotely resembles him and I live in Alabama. My gut just doesn't think this is a suicide even though sadly so much of what has been said points in that direction. I would love to know more about the relationship with the neighbors, the one who he told to remove his number from the phone. Not implying "relationship" as in something inappropriate. But wondering if they were friendly enough where they would watch each other's pets if one or the other would be out of town or if neighbors exchanged numbers for a neighborhood watch type of situation. I have a lot of my neighbors phone numbers and we don't hesitate to text or call if one of us notices something out of the ordinary. I can't think of any logical reason for him to tell them to delete his number other than getting group texts or calls/texts at odd hours. I have a lot of contacts in my phone that I haven't contacted in a long time and I can't think of a time when I told someone to delete my number from their phone. Someone had to have seen something! A camera somewhere had to have recorded him coming or going somewhere that day.

This has been my main thought all along. I wish I knew how deep the water was in that section of the hooch. I am inclined to believe it's one of the deeper sections. The fall would not have been enough to kill him from the Atlanta Road/Marietta Blvd bridge. He would have had to be weighted down somehow I think. As I said before, if I were the family, I'd be paying for divers to check that area. I know APD won't do it. At least I seriously doubt it.

I'm not familiar with the Atlanta Road/Marietta Blvd section of the Chatahoochee River..... but what I see further north right now is a high water level, and the current varies depending on the section of the river. Supposing he jumped, his body could be carried quite a ways downstream, and may not be found for a while. I agree with you..... doubtful that APD would pay for divers.

"I'm really praying that something would jog his mind and whatever state he is in, he would come back to us,' his mom said.

'Nothing ever stops the love of a parent... we are hopeful that are son would be found,' his dad added."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-text-missing-CDC-doctor-35-sent-mother.html

I keep thinking about his father saying "nothing ever stops the love of a parent".

Yet another set of quotes that lend to the idea of mental instability leading to a voluntary takeoff. Those closest to Tim know why he left. Seems now the mystery is where he went.

Looks like TC had lived in Atlanta for quite a while. Likely had many friends there, . I wonder if any of his friends, or colleagues at CDC noticed any significant changes in him before he disappeared ? Also wonder if he had asked anyone other than the lady next door to remove his number from their phones ?

“Police and friends met at the Stanford building near Mercer University Saturday afternoon.

Police told Channel 2 Action News they believe he was last seen near Bolton Road in northwest Atlanta.

Police said there’s no evidence of foul play, but no evidence of where he is.”

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/police-friends-start-new-search-for-missing-cdc-worker/710328180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member