Found Deceased GA - Tosha Herron, 36, Lavonia, 6 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, I lied I went to her fb.
The photo's some were pics shared, some were profile updates and some were cover photo's.
I know you can deactivate your acct on fb for a period of time and also choose for how long/when to reactivate.
^I wonder if this was the acct being reactivated?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok, I lied I went to her fb.
The photo's some were pics shared, some were profile updates and some were cover photo's.
I know you can deactivate your acct on fb for a period of time and also choose for how long/when to reactivate.
^I wonder if this was the acct being reactivated?

I have deactivated and reactivated fb in the past and it has never re-posted anything for me automatically.

I wonder if she just wanted to get all the photos off her phone but put them somewhere that her family could access? That would mean she planned to go missing/ditch her phone though and I'm not sure if there is any other evidence of that. The pictures seem like a cry for attention. Or help. No one commented on all those pictures to ask why she was posting so many or even to offer something positive. But the pics were posted overnight when most people sleep.

I initially thought the sharing of her FB pics was to other social media pages, i.e. Instagram, Twitter, possibly even dating apps. But after looking at my own pics, it would appear that I can only share them to other FB pages or FB groups. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case, IMO, she could've made a new FB profile and this was the easiest way to get pics on her new account or she was sharing them to someone else's FB page (or group). Her settings are restricted for the public to see, but a family member may want to check to see who her is on her list of recently added friends for either a duplicate account of her own or a new friend.

I initially thought the sharing of her FB pics was to other social media pages, i.e. Instagram, Twitter, possibly even dating apps. But after looking at my own pics, it would appear that I can only share them to other FB pages or FB groups. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case, IMO, she could've made a new FB profile and this was the easiest way to get pics on her new account or she was sharing them to someone else's FB page (or group). Her settings are restricted for the public to see, but a family member may want to check to see who her is on her list of recently added friends for either a duplicate account of her own or a new friend.

Do we know if she had an instagram? I know that you have a choice to share to facebook when you upload to instagram. I know several people that will upload random selfies, memes, etc for hours when they're bored or can't sleep and some of them have instagram share those pics with facebook.

In all honesty, the amount of blood found is irrelevant when it comes to how seriously injured she was. She could easily have sustained head and/or internal injuries and still be able to get out of the car and some distance before collapsing. Or before the trauma of the crash caused a fit. And she could have gone in any direction, too. Seen so many cases where people have been missing for weeks, even years, before someone stumbles over their remains within a couple of miles of where they disappeared.

Yes, it's possible she made it to the road and then ran into someone with evil intentions. But it is more likely she's somewhere within 2-3 miles of the car.

Relating to the accident itself and her exiting the car, several years back a high school friend of mine's father was in a car accident on a frontage road off of an interstate. They knew where the accident happened (visible from the interstate) and even had 2 separate witnesses who made contact with him just after the accident offering him assistance (he had a laceration on his forehead), which he refused. He vanished after the second sighting. Multiple search and rescue attempts were done, however they could not locate him (the area surrounding the frontage road and interstate was hilly and very overgrown/woods). I even participated in one of the searches, which let me tell you, was daunting. About 18 months after the accident, hunters found his body less than a mile from where the accident was and where he was last seen. Basically he had a closed head injury and at some point just after the witnesses last saw him, he became confused and wandered far off into the woods. It was an area that had been searched several times, but he had managed to climb under a tree and was hidden from view. While I hope the purported sighting are really her, I am fearful that she has met a similar fate as my friends father.

As Tosha has her account set to private, one way to let non-friends (i.e. perhaps a new date she doesn't want to friend, or a non-FB user) see photos is to make them your profile or cover picture, as they're always public.

Just checking https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindtoshaherron/ I see they found some of her "personal belongings" yesterday what they describe as a "good way" from the crash site, although not in which direction.

IMO, this really indicates she walked away from the crash and then became confused/disoriented and dropped her belongings. I don't think she is likely to be alive at this point. People may keep reporting they think they saw her because she has a face that is very familiar and looks like a lot of people. I thought I saw someone like her a few days ago but the woman was walking with her boyfriend/husband and dog and texting on her phone. I don't live close to the area she went missing so I'm sure it was NOT her that I saw. She just looked similar to Tosha from the photos I have seen. I can understand why they are getting so many false reports. It must be frustrating and heartbreaking for her family. They seem to want to believe very much that she is someplace alive and just doesn't remember her name. It is a one in a million chance that that is the case, IMO. :(

Do we know if she had an instagram? I know that you have a choice to share to facebook when you upload to instagram. I know several people that will upload random selfies, memes, etc for hours when they're bored or can't sleep and some of them have instagram share those pics with facebook.

When you share via Instagram on FB it will say Instagram on top of the photo. Basically if the accounts are linked it'll show that.

Note: I blurred out names.

970660ff5c20e53e58c86f3426e9e478.jpg

When you share via Instagram on FB it will say Instagram on top of the photo. Basically if the accounts are linked it'll show that.

Note: I blurred out names.

970660ff5c20e53e58c86f3426e9e478.jpg

True, I totally forgot that! Thanks for the heads up!

Relating to the accident itself and her exiting the car, several years back a high school friend of mine's father was in a car accident on a frontage road off of an interstate. They knew where the accident happened (visible from the interstate) and even had 2 separate witnesses who made contact with him just after the accident offering him assistance (he had a laceration on his forehead), which he refused. He vanished after the second sighting. Multiple search and rescue attempts were done, however they could not locate him (the area surrounding the frontage road and interstate was hilly and very overgrown/woods). I even participated in one of the searches, which let me tell you, was daunting. About 18 months after the accident, hunters found his body less than a mile from where the accident was and where he was last seen. Basically he had a closed head injury and at some point just after the witnesses last saw him, he became confused and wandered far off into the woods. It was an area that had been searched several times, but he had managed to climb under a tree and was hidden from view. While I hope the purported sighting are really her, I am fearful that she has met a similar fate as my friends father.
I think from these stories...
if I see a person injured from an accident that refuses help I will keep an eye on them while calling 911. It could save a life.
Imho

Thanks for all the info that has been shared about social media. I have learned from all of you...hoping to remember :)

Thanks for all the info that has been shared about social media. I have learned from all of you...hoping to remember :)

ETA...still a little hinky about her dissapearance.

ETA...still a little hinky about her dissapearance.

The fb posts make me think she may have been having emotional/mental health issues. I know it's hard to tell what someone's state of mind is from photos but many of her photos she is looking sad/serious or just making a kissing face. Very few smiling pics. I wonder if she posted all night long hoping someone would notice and message her. Maybe that didn't happen. Then she drops her kids off and argues with the soon-to-be ex husband. Maybe although she had plans she really didn't want to go to the man's house in Blue Ridge. Maybe she "stalled" by claiming she was lost and she really stayed overnight around the area her phone pinged at 11 PM. Maybe she turned her phone off or didn't have a charger so it died. In a day or two she may have drove toward Blue Ridge again and crashed her car. I wonder if they can tell what day the car crashed?

I read on her friend's FB page that they expect DNA results in soon, possibly tomorrow, on the blood found in the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back