Found Deceased GA - Tosha Herron, 36, Lavonia, 6 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still there for me!?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

weird. I can't see it even if I log in. I CAN see the group page but I'm not a member of the group. Could the pictures only be viewable by members of the fb group?

weird. I can't see it even if I log in. I CAN see the group page but I'm not a member of the group. Could the pictures only be viewable by members of the fb group?
I liked the page and it shows I am following.

I don't know why but I really think she could be alive somewhere out there. I hope she'll be located soon. What a horrible situation for her loved ones.

From the updates on the HelpUsFindToshaHerron FB page, there appears to several sightings of her following the accident. Prayers, remaining hopeful.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/help-us-find-tosha-herron/bring-tosha-home-the-story/1151123174968728

Thanks! This confirms that the 11:30 Lavonia ping was bunk. I always knew it didn't make sense and probably wasn't right.

Also I never thought the Gainesville sightings were credible, but the family says the first report of her there contained information that lends credibility to the sighting. Interesting.

No updates?
Was the blood found tested for DNA?
I see on the Help us find Tosha Facebook page they have hired a private detective.
https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindtoshaherron/

66ac6c5e4e7d26e2a1a314f3da4cf4bb.jpg

There is also a video on the page of where her car went off the road.

This is Tosha's sister and I wanted to clear something up for all of you that was a huge mystery for us as well. The 11:30pm ping in Lavonia actually happened at 7:30 PM EST. The 11:30pm was another time zone and we didn't figure that out until several days later. So her phone pinged in Lavonia in 7:30PM and then when we got the detailed phone records and there were two more pings in Demorest GA around 8:50PM which confirmed to us which route she took from Lavonia to Blue Ridge and we followed that at night with a spot light and that's how we found her car.

Please see her FB page below to follow the details that I update regularly. I have also posted a full story with a detailed timeline of the situation.

Please keep praying and sharing.

www.facebook.com/HelpUsFindToshaHerron

This is Tosha's sister and I wanted to clear something up for all of you that was a huge mystery for us as well. The 11:30pm ping in Lavonia actually happened at 7:30 PM EST. The 11:30pm was another time zone and we didn't figure that out until several days later. So her phone pinged in Lavonia in 7:30PM and then when we got the detailed phone records and there were two more pings in Demorest GA around 8:50PM which confirmed to us which route she took from Lavonia to Blue Ridge and we followed that at night with a spot light and that's how we found her car.

Please see her FB page below to follow the details that I update regularly. I have also posted a full story with a detailed timeline of the situation.

Welcome Stacie!

:welcome:
Welcome Stacie! I hope you will come back and post more about Tosha's case. Please consider becoming a verified insider for her case. Verified insiders are people close to a case and can share anything that may not be in the media. Non-verified insiders are only supposed to share what we find in the press or official police sites here so we don't end up repeating gossip.

Here's how to do that: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I'm so glad you stopped by to explain what happened with the phone records! Praying Tosha will be found soon.

I wonder if the items found days after the crash indicated she was disoriented.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back