Found Deceased GA - Tosha Herron, 36, Lavonia, 6 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This radio interview with her sister notes that they had reason to believe she made it onto route 19, which led to them finding her vehicle. Still doesn't explain how a ping would've occurred at 11:30 back in Lavonia. The article notes that she last had contact at her parents home in Buford. Since her father filed the missing person's report, wouldn't they go off of his last contact rather than the estranged husband's? The Gainesville article says he last had contact with her at 8:00 (doesn't say if by phone or in person), but it would've been just prior to the ping in Lavonia. IMO, Patch seems to have some inconsistencies quite often. In this case, they say "her car has been found having apparently gone off the side of a mountain road in Lavonia, up Interstate 85 in northeast Georgia's Lumpkin County" and that she was planning to visit friends (plural). Looking at your maps, it does seem well out of her way to be on 85 that far north, given how many exits she could've taken to backtrack (as GPS would've been strong there). This is also a little odd IMO, [FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, Tahoma]“She contacted her friend in Blue Ridge and told him that she was lost. He gave her his home address again and she put it in her GPS. At that time, she told him she was about two hours away.” Also, if there is any credibility to the sightings in Gainesville, that's only 25-40 minutes from Buford and Lawrenceville respectively. Is it possible she took 985 to Gainesville missing an exit? The sister's interview notes that the reported sightings are of her with other people. [/FONT]

http://accesswdun.com/article/2016/10/459380/search-underway-for-missing-gwinnett-county-woman
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/119749/
http://wnegradio.com/missing-buford-woman-last-seen-in-lavonia/

Another thing that is strange is that when I map from Lawrenceville, GA to Blue Ridge, GA there are no suggested routes that go through Taccoa or near Lavonia. Even if she stopped at her parent's house in Buford first she would not be that far off route.

Map from Lawrenceville to Blue Ridge: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Law...5aa3712b310!2m2!1d-84.324087!2d34.8639719!3e0

Map of all locations mentioned: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Law...5aa3712b310!2m2!1d-84.324087!2d34.8639719!3e0

This radio interview with her sister notes that they had reason to believe she made it onto route 19, which led to them finding her vehicle. Still doesn't explain how a ping would've occurred at 11:30 back in Lavonia. The article notes that she last had contact at her parents home in Buford. Since her father filed the missing person's report, wouldn't they go off of his last contact rather than the estranged husband's? The Gainesville article says he last had contact with her at 8:00 (doesn't say if by phone or in person), but it would've been just prior to the ping in Lavonia. IMO, Patch seems to have some inconsistencies quite often. In this case, they say "her car has been found having apparently gone off the side of a mountain road in Lavonia, up Interstate 85 in northeast Georgia's Lumpkin County" and that she was planning to visit friends (plural). Looking at your maps, it does seem well out of her way to be on 85 that far north, given how many exits she could've taken to backtrack (as GPS would've been strong there). This is also a little odd IMO, “She contacted her friend in Blue Ridge and told him that she was lost. He gave her his home address again and she put it in her GPS. At that time, she told him she was about two hours away.” Also, if there is any credibility to the sightings in Gainesville, that's only 25-40 minutes from Buford and Lawrenceville respectively. Is it possible she took 985 to Gainesville missing an exit? The sister's interview notes that the reported sightings are of her with other people.

http://accesswdun.com/article/2016/10/459380/search-underway-for-missing-gwinnett-county-woman
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/119749/
http://wnegradio.com/missing-buford-woman-last-seen-in-lavonia/

That radio interview has a lot of detail, thanks! Some helpful quotes:
“She left her home about 6p and got on the wrong road and wound up on I-85 in the general area of Lavonia/Toccoa,” Reed said Tuesday morning. “She contacted her friend in Blue Ridge and told him that she was lost. He gave her his home address again and she put it in her GPS. At that time, she told him she was about two hours away.”

That was the last time anyone heard from Herron.
“It is believed that she was not in Toccoa, but that she saw an exit sign indicating it was the exit to Toccoa,” Carlisle said. “We are leaning heavily on the Georgia State Patrol right now because of so much distance between here and Blue Ridge. I have been in contact with Hartwell Post Commander Al Whitworth who is in Savannah helping with hurricane relief efforts.”
Herron told the man she was going to see Friday night that, according to her GPS, it was a two-hour drive from her location off Exit 173 to his home in Blue Ridge.

The articles about her "last contact with her father are really unclear. I don't think it's possible she was at her parents house at 8 PM. 12 minutes later she was calling her friend to say she was in Toccoa and lost. When I google map it, Toccoa is 1 hour and 21 minutes from Buford if you take 85. Even just to go to Lavonia from Buford is 1 hour and 15 minutes. Toccoa to Blue Ridge is close to 2 hours drive and Lavonia to Blue ridge is right at 2 hours.

I'm left wondering if she left her phone at that exit. If it wasn't in the car they need to go have a thorough search of the roadside there. She could have pulled off the road at that exit to try to get her bearings and dropped her phone outside without noticing. Or she could have stopped and someone else pulled up "to help" but carjacked her instead and left her phone there. Maybe the phone battery died at 11:30 PM and that is why it pinged there around that time?

Husband says she was cheating. She was on her way to spend a couple of days with a male friend & she doesn't know his address. What could go wrong.

husband says "she has problems" i wonder what that means? drug addiction? MPD? maybe she believes she is her sister or someone else after a head injury.
hope no weird drug addict stranger gets her hooked.

I have directional problems and could totally see getting on the wrong road, but she got it in her GPS around 8 (according to friend) and was back on her way in the right direction BUT went the opposite way at some point in those few hours. Her cell was working in Lavonia near 11:30. Did the cell die and she went to recharge it to get the directions again after driving in circles for hours? If so, she most likely would have contacted her friend again. It does appear the car was on it's way to blue ridge after the ping so late in Lavonia. Many hours later and after what seems like she was up all night the night before.

I also live in Gwinnett County, and I have a few points to make/questions.

1) Staying up late the night before-- Tosha's FB says she is a manager-in-training for a restaurant. Do we have anyone who can confirm this? If so, as a former restaurant manager myself, I would say that it is perfectly common to stay up late when one has that kind of a job. I have been up many nights until the sun was shining into my window the next morning. Just check out some of the times I have made posts on Websleuths for proof of that! However, the rapid posting of selfies for a period of hours is not normal. Some of the pics were duplicates. She did the same thing on October 5th, but just not as many pics. My FB doesn't seem to be cooperating enough right now for me to see if she has also done this selfie-posting thing on dates prior to that.

2) Getting VERY lost on the way to Blue Ridge (part 1-the highway)-- Normally a route from Gwinnett County to Blue Ridge would start off by heading north on I-985 until it kind of ends and you just follow the signs until you end up in Cleveland, GA and then go from there. There is no reason she should have ended up on I-85 N instead of I-985 if she was using her GPS from the beginning, UNLESS she had somehow chosen directions to Blue Ridge, South Carolina instead of Georgia. Probably not likely, but indeed it is possible. That would put her on I-85, but it should have been a long enough estimated arrival time that she should have noticed it was incorrect. If that's not what happened, and it was just an error, she went 64 miles north past her exit before she realized she was lost. That is a really long way to go in the wrong direction. The exit for I-985 off of I-85 is one of those left-side exits, which sometimes confuses people who are looking to exit to the right. There are big overhead signs showing you which highway is forking in which direction, but it's hard to say where she actually got onto the highway without knowing from where in Buford she started. But WHY would she say she was in Toccoa (really probably at the Lavonia/Toccoa exit) a little after 8pm, and get another ping in the area more than 3 hrs later? I just drove through this area on Saturday night, and I wish I had paid more attention to what exactly is at this exit.

3) Getting very lost (Part 2-off the highway)-- The drive from Lavonia to Blue Ridge is gonna be really dark and quiet that time of the night, even on a Friday. I noticed so many stars just looking out through the car window driving through there last night, because it is really not near anything. I would never want to drive that whole route at night if I was unfamiliar with the area, and I'm pretty good with directions. In the radio interview linked above, Tosha's sister Stacie says they "had some evidence" that Tosha had made it across highway 17 in Toccoa so that is what led to them taking the most likely route and then later finding her car. Could the evidence have been the rumored ping in Demorest? Because that one was supposedly at 9pm. Toccoa/Lavonia at 8:12pm and then Demorest at 9 is a realistic timeline. So I'm feeling like that later ping is probably an error.

4) Finding the car--How the heck did her family find the car down a 150-ft ravine on a route where the car could be anywhere along a 2-hr drive? This is amazing! Tosha is lucky she has such a devoted, caring, and SMART family helping search for her! I love this family!

5) After the accident--This is a Maura Murray/Bryce Laspisa (and unfortunately many others) type of mystery at this point. She survived the accident, only to disappear quickly afterward. That car looks awful! I'm sure her family feared they would find her body inside the car when they first saw what kind of shape it was in down that ravine. I was in a very minor but disorienting accident when I was just beginning to drive. The car had flipped but righted itself, and it came to a stop on the same side of the road but heading the direction from which I had come. I did not understand that I was facing a different way. So I wanted to start walking towards a payphone in the wrong direction (before cell phones). I would have made it home before I got to a payphone, but luckily a neighbor saw me, stopped to see if I was OK, and then drove to my house to tell my parents. When I saw her head off I thought she was heading towards the payphone. I kept looking down the street waiting for my parents to arrive, but they sneaked up behind me. "What are you guys doing coming from that way?" I asked them. They were confused as to what was making me so confused, but I was totally fine physically and mentally. I just didn't understand why I would be facing the opposite direction from where I had been heading. This was on my way to school, in daylight, less than 2 miles from my house. I had lived there for 16 years. Tosha was on a strange road, in the dark, and her car went 150 feet down a ravine, in the middle of nowhere. I'm curious what lights might be visible from that area at night. Most people head towards lights when they are lost in the dark. Her sister says the mountain was "cleared" and they had used cadaver dogs to search the area. I don't know if they only used cadaver dogs, but they need to use tracker dogs as well to figure out which direction she walked when she left the accident scene.

6) Conspiracy theory alert--Could someone have seen her stop somewhere, heard her say she was lost, and caused the accident so they could "rescue" her? Or did someone try to get her to stop her car so they could grab her, and then they faked the crash? Not likely, but it's also not likely that she herself faked that serious of an accident so she could run away to Gainesville, cut and dye her hair, and have a new identity. But then, what's with all the FB selfies? Trying to post a lot of pics with long hair so that would be what people search for instead of her new look?

I think this will turn out to be more of a Teleka Patrick thing. Search the area near where her car was found again. Any bodies of water? I think that's where she is.

Search resumes on Blood Mountain:
LUMPKIN COUNTY, Ga — Lt. Pfrogner of the Lumpkin County Sheriff’s Office said 10-12 members of the Lumpkin County CID and two canine units have today (Mon. Oct. 24) resumed the search for a Buford woman in the Blood Mountain near where her wrecked car was found two weeks ago.

Pfrogner said several law enforcement agencies searched the area from Oct. 14. through Oct. 16, but no one was found in or around the car. “We resumed the search in the area where the wreckage was found today just to ensure that nothing had been overlooked.” Pfrogner said.
http://lumpkin.fetchyournews.com/2016/10/24/search-for-missing-woman-resumes-in-lumpkin-county/

Just reading up on this case. So many things I'm thinking! But first, the selfie thing seemed very incessant. Constantly sharing photos she's already posted, updating profile and cover photos. It's like she was trying to blow up someone's fb feed or gather the attention of someone.

I also live in Gwinnett County, and I have a few points to make/questions.

1) Staying up late the night before-- Tosha's FB says she is a manager-in-training for a restaurant. Do we have anyone who can confirm this? If so, as a former restaurant manager myself, I would say that it is perfectly common to stay up late when one has that kind of a job. I have been up many nights until the sun was shining into my window the next morning. Just check out some of the times I have made posts on Websleuths for proof of that! However, the rapid posting of selfies for a period of hours is not normal. Some of the pics were duplicates. She did the same thing on October 5th, but just not as many pics. My FB doesn't seem to be cooperating enough right now for me to see if she has also done this selfie-posting thing on dates prior to that.

2) Getting VERY lost on the way to Blue Ridge (part 1-the highway)-- Normally a route from Gwinnett County to Blue Ridge would start off by heading north on I-985 until it kind of ends and you just follow the signs until you end up in Cleveland, GA and then go from there. There is no reason she should have ended up on I-85 N instead of I-985 if she was using her GPS from the beginning, UNLESS she had somehow chosen directions to Blue Ridge, South Carolina instead of Georgia. Probably not likely, but indeed it is possible. That would put her on I-85, but it should have been a long enough estimated arrival time that she should have noticed it was incorrect. If that's not what happened, and it was just an error, she went 64 miles north past her exit before she realized she was lost. That is a really long way to go in the wrong direction. The exit for I-985 off of I-85 is one of those left-side exits, which sometimes confuses people who are looking to exit to the right. There are big overhead signs showing you which highway is forking in which direction, but it's hard to say where she actually got onto the highway without knowing from where in Buford she started. But WHY would she say she was in Toccoa (really probably at the Lavonia/Toccoa exit) a little after 8pm, and get another ping in the area more than 3 hrs later? I just drove through this area on Saturday night, and I wish I had paid more attention to what exactly is at this exit.

3) Getting very lost (Part 2-off the highway)-- The drive from Lavonia to Blue Ridge is gonna be really dark and quiet that time of the night, even on a Friday. I noticed so many stars just looking out through the car window driving through there last night, because it is really not near anything. I would never want to drive that whole route at night if I was unfamiliar with the area, and I'm pretty good with directions. In the radio interview linked above, Tosha's sister Stacie says they "had some evidence" that Tosha had made it across highway 17 in Toccoa so that is what led to them taking the most likely route and then later finding her car. Could the evidence have been the rumored ping in Demorest? Because that one was supposedly at 9pm. Toccoa/Lavonia at 8:12pm and then Demorest at 9 is a realistic timeline. So I'm feeling like that later ping is probably an error.

4) Finding the car--How the heck did her family find the car down a 150-ft ravine on a route where the car could be anywhere along a 2-hr drive? This is amazing! Tosha is lucky she has such a devoted, caring, and SMART family helping search for her! I love this family!

5) After the accident--This is a Maura Murray/Bryce Laspisa (and unfortunately many others) type of mystery at this point. She survived the accident, only to disappear quickly afterward. That car looks awful! I'm sure her family feared they would find her body inside the car when they first saw what kind of shape it was in down that ravine. I was in a very minor but disorienting accident when I was just beginning to drive. The car had flipped but righted itself, and it came to a stop on the same side of the road but heading the direction from which I had come. I did not understand that I was facing a different way. So I wanted to start walking towards a payphone in the wrong direction (before cell phones). I would have made it home before I got to a payphone, but luckily a neighbor saw me, stopped to see if I was OK, and then drove to my house to tell my parents. When I saw her head off I thought she was heading towards the payphone. I kept looking down the street waiting for my parents to arrive, but they sneaked up behind me. "What are you guys doing coming from that way?" I asked them. They were confused as to what was making me so confused, but I was totally fine physically and mentally. I just didn't understand why I would be facing the opposite direction from where I had been heading. This was on my way to school, in daylight, less than 2 miles from my house. I had lived there for 16 years. Tosha was on a strange road, in the dark, and her car went 150 feet down a ravine, in the middle of nowhere. I'm curious what lights might be visible from that area at night. Most people head towards lights when they are lost in the dark. Her sister says the mountain was "cleared" and they had used cadaver dogs to search the area. I don't know if they only used cadaver dogs, but they need to use tracker dogs as well to figure out which direction she walked when she left the accident scene.

6) Conspiracy theory alert--Could someone have seen her stop somewhere, heard her say she was lost, and caused the accident so they could "rescue" her? Or did someone try to get her to stop her car so they could grab her, and then they faked the crash? Not likely, but it's also not likely that she herself faked that serious of an accident so she could run away to Gainesville, cut and dye her hair, and have a new identity. But then, what's with all the FB selfies? Trying to post a lot of pics with long hair so that would be what people search for instead of her new look?

I think this will turn out to be more of a Teleka Patrick thing. Search the area near where her car was found again. Any bodies of water? I think that's where she is.

Thanks for all the great observations and questions trisha_mc!

1) I had considered that maybe she had a boring job where she sits at a desk overnight like at a hotel desk or night security desk or something and could just post selfies all night long. I noticed that Restaurant job on her fb but I didn't think a job like that would give her enough time to update her fb 2 posts per minute, unless maybe it was an inventory/cleaning night and she was in an office supposedly "supervising" while the other employees worked (not impossible, I guess). I had tried to scroll through her fb and see if she had done this before but there were just too many pictures. IIRC there was a similar multi-posting of selfies sometime in February but not nearly as many pictures as this night before she went missing.

2) & 3) Thanks for a local perspective on these roads. I can look at a map but it really helps to hear from a local that it would not be easy for her to make those apparent mistakes in driving. I have trouble understanding why she drove so far in the wrong direction as well. I had considered that maybe she tried to route to the Blue Ridge Parkway entrance instead of the town of Blue Ridge, GA. But even that mistake would not have had her driving on I-85: http://blueridgeparkwayentrances.com/location/blue-ridge-parkway-georgia/
The pings are really a mystery! Only thing I can think of is her phone was left behind someplace or the news reported something wrong.

4) I agree. Especially, given what we know about where her phone said she was versus where they found her car it seems particularly amazing they found the wreck. One thing I can think of is that maybe there was a sign of the car going over the edge--skid marks on the pavement, a broken rail or tracks in the dirt, etc that led them to go to the edge and look DOWN right there.

5) Thanks for your story of getting disoriented after a wreck. I really think it is possible she wandered farther than the search radius and is still on that mountain or not far from the mountain but lost. Did it rain since the night she went missing? That would hamper the tracking dog's scent of her.

6) I still feel like the chances of an abduction are slim. Her family seems to think that is what happened though. I do think there is a slim chance someone picked her up and she is in a hospital. It's possible she doesn't know who she is, but just seem a like such a slim chance--And I really don't believe she cut and dyed her hair and is walking around in Gainesville- a town not far from where she lived. If she wanted to hide and not be found (or someone else wanted to hide her) she would be farther away than Gainesville, IMO. Looking again at the map, if someone picked her up then decided to take her to a hospital I'm thinking she could be as far away at Chattanooga, TN OR Asheville, NC OR Greenville, SC areas. If a tourist picked her up and they were heading in any of those directions instead of back down toward Atlanta they might have dropped her off in a hospital out of state (assuming her injuries were not life threatening but they realized she needed medical treatment after picking her up).

Just seeing this case and have a couple of comments.

Blood mountain is near Vogel State Park ( please correct me if I'm incorrect) so she (her car at least) was indeed heading that way to her friend's house. I will have to look later on my computer,I'm on my phone now, but I know that area very well across that area and reception for phone and GPS many times is non-existent. The roads are very very curvy and I would never do that road in the dark as I have friends in Blue Ridge and Ellijay and is the direction she was going.

I agree with another poster she missed the 985 exit off 85 and continued going north on 85. 985 exit is a very very easy exit to miss as it is a left turn exit vs straight on 85.. I've done it myself.

How long has she lived in that area?

Hopefully, phone records will provide more insight, despite the spotty coverage. The 11:30pm last ping in Lavonia just doesn't seem to add up. Either she stayed in Lavonia after the 8:12 ping for 4 hours, which would negate the rumored Demorest ping at 9:00pm, or she did indeed go west (pinged in Demorest-which is 45 min. away) and continued on to Blue Ridge, possibly even making it to her friend's house before returning to Lavonia for the 11:30 ping. It's a little over 2 hours from Lavonia to Blue Ridge, depending on the address. Who is the friend? Why weren't they out looking for her as early as Friday night if she didn't make it? Or at least contacting family/friends prior to them reporting her missing on Sunday? I don't know how pic sharing works from FB (I usually share directly from my camera roll), but if similar, there are any number of social media sites that she could have been sharing those pics on (or even FB friends).

i don't see the profile pic updating thing as having any value, i've seen people change their profile a lot of times, just not being satisfied and changing their minds.

As far as her changing her hair and being in a nearby town, this could be the result of the head injury and not knowing who she is, and believing she's someone else, not knowing her life... and simply wanting that look. If she's in a nearby town, beign that she may have had a head injury that would negate a theory that if she was purposely trying to hide that would be a bad move. It would be a bad move if it was a plan prior to the accident, but if she had the accident and lost knowledge of who she is, then just to be where you end up makes sense. being a fairly attractive woman it would have been easy for her to get a ride to anywhere, especially one of the closer towns where someone was likely going anyway.

There were several changes of her profile pics, it's the "sharing" of the pics (likely to another FB or other social media account) that was more questionable, IMO. I just noticed that the Habersham County Sheriff's FB page states, "[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The last known cell tower ping was in Habersham County on the 8th of October." Livonia is in Franklin Co., Blood Mountain borders Lumpkin or Union (but IIRC, the car was located in Lumpkin Co.), Gainesville is in Hall Co. so the only city discussed thus far in Habersham Co. would be Demorest. If the last ping was on the 8th, it would've been past midnight, thus later than the reported ping of 11:30 in Lavonia. So, did she spend 4 hours in or around Lavonia?[/FONT]

She definitely had a Plenty of Fish account. I know this because I spoke with her or someone posing as her in a very short text conversation. No actual in depth chat, just a hello how are you and a few short sentences. That's how people do it there, very rarely do they actually engage in more in depth conversation. I use the site to locate missing persons profiles and send them in, but can't find hers after an hour of searching. I did not know her by name, only by pictures. It seemed like she was using a different location as well. It was one of those late nights just looking for casual conversation, maybe that's why she wasn't interested in chatting.

Seeing this story makes me believe she met someone on there and blood mountain is a road many travel just for fun. But usually not during the late night hours that is for sure. It truly sounds like she met with someone and then went for a blood mountain run, that's what they call it these days. Considering it seems it was on a Friday night it sounds like a fun night out gone wrong.

Very mysterious situation. I would locate that account as soon as possible. I searched and searched and could not find it. This was a long time ago as in years but I do remember her using the site.

Has the friend in blue ridge been contacted?

Interesting. Her estranged husband noted on FB that "she never made it to the guys house who she was seeing." IMO, this gives the impression they were in a relationship, did you get the same sense from the man's FB? Any pics of him and Tosha? Just trying to discern if this was someone she knew or was just meeting.

Yes. They've questioned him. Family and police. I found his FB but he's not friends with Tosha.

Does anyone else think the estranged husband is a snake? Not saying he is guilty of anything, other than being an insensitive creep, MOO. He first claims her as his wife, then admits that they were getting a divorce but hadn't filed yet when someone calls him out, then says they split up a month ago only to follow-up (with an attractive FB friend) that they'd been split up since August. All the while, he continues to mention that he she had been cheating on him for months. Exactly who is the victim here? Who portrays the mother of their children in such a negative light and enrolls them in another school so soon after her disappearance? IMO, consistency would be best for the children. His first stated that he wasn't going back to work until they found her, now he's looking for work. What happened to working with her dad? Can't help but notice that close members of her family are not on his FB list. Certainly can't blame them and only hope that the boys are still able to get the support from their mother's family.

I'm not sure relationship is the wording I would use. Her family (I know one member) told me this is a strange case with many layers. None of which make any sense. They do think the friend needs looking into more. She was supposedly spotted in Gainesville at Kroger gas station on Monday with three men in a truck. . When the lady approached the truck the male driver yelled at her to get away from the truck. They were trying to pull surveillance but after looking at the FB page, it looks like the surveillance may have been down.

My first thought was that something happened after dropping the kids off. I know they had an argument. Maybe he followed her and when she stopped at Toccoa/lavonia to call her friend something bad happened. THat would explain the amount of time lost for the phone to ping again in Toccoa/lavonia. Or Maybe he "bumped" her car causing her to go off the mountain. I've been really curious how they found her car. I understand the phone ping showed She made it onto a certain road but that road is horrible. And if it was at night when they found her car how could they see off the cliffs? There's no street lights.

There were several changes of her profile pics, it's the "sharing" of the pics (likely to another FB or other social media account) that was more questionable, IMO. I just noticed that the Habersham County Sheriff's FB page states, "[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The last known cell tower ping was in Habersham County on the 8th of October." Livonia is in Franklin Co., Blood Mountain borders Lumpkin or Union (but IIRC, the car was located in Lumpkin Co.), Gainesville is in Hall Co. so the only city discussed thus far in Habersham Co. would be Demorest. If the last ping was on the 8th, it would've been past midnight, thus later than the reported ping of 11:30 in Lavonia. So, did she spend 4 hours in or around Lavonia?[/FONT]
Someone mentioned thst could be a way of sharing pics with someone you are not friends with on fb??

It is a mystery to me. As it seems her weekend begins and ends a mystery, for now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
First sleuth
Back