GA - Winder - Apalachee High School school shooting, 4 dead, 9 injured *father and son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the new article in the DM, the grandfather stated this:

Speaking to DailyMail.com he said: 'We had her in rehab, and two weeks ago he went up there for a family weekend and took her back up to Winder with the kids.

'She wasn't supposed to be there (in Winder). She was in that house with him and Colt, and we went to get her.

'I made a comment that there were holes in the doors and walls, and she said it was Colt.

'As we left Colt came out of the door and started walking down the steps, so I turned to go back to see him, but he said to me: 'I'll *advertiser censored** you up.'

'My daughter and my wife told me to leave it, and again it just shows the environment that he is in. Marcee said he was just showing off.
Georgia 'shooter' was 'punching walls' weeks earlier, grandfather says

Seems like everyone knew he was out of control AND that the guns were not locked up. Failure all the way around.
Both Mom and Dad definitely! I don't blame the grandparents at all. The courts and (possibly) LE could have done better. I don't know Georgia laws to know if LE did all they could. Most of all, Colt is responsible, even though, sadly, he was failed at every turn. amoo

CNN —
The mother of the teenager suspected of killing four people during a shooting at a Winder, Georgia, high school called to warn a school counselor before the attack, according to the suspect’s aunt and grandfather.

Updated 7:02 AM EDT, Mon September 9, 2024

The four people killed: The shooting at Apalachee High School claimed the lives of two 14-year-old students – Christian Angulo and Mason Schermerhorn, as well as two teachers – 53-year-old math teacher Cristina Irimie and 39-year-old assistant football coach Richard Aspinwall, who also taught math. Authorities say Irimie was celebrating her birthday with her students the day she was shot and killed, according to a family friend.

Nine injured are expected to make a full recovery: Of the nine other people injured, seven of them – six students and a teacher – were shot, the GBI said Thursday. The other two – both students – suffered other injuries, the GBI said.

Gun locks are free at the local police station, and they save lives. Teens, especially can be overwhelmed by emotions, and due to their lack of full brain development, often do things on impulse, without fully processing the consequences of their actions.

They do, but I don't know what the criteria for the switch is. I will say, when I was in school some 20 years ago, the kids in the alternative school near me were the ones coming out of juvenile hall or those on probation. I only know this because my ex was sent to one after a drug bust and the classmates were all in similar trouble. Can't speak for other alternative schools.

MOO.
It probably wasn’t random that he picked his first full day of school to do this and went to what might have been his hardest class Algebra. He would have been a 5th grader during the remote learning year. Odds are that he didn’t log in much that year. He was chronically absent for all of middle school. An alternative school might have been a better choice for him. Some kids choose alternative schools because they can have more flexible schedules and smaller classes. They can also do remedial work if needed. Most alternative schools are not just for kids coming out of court or on probation anymore. Most will try to prepare kids for community college or vocational training programs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back