GA - Winder - Apalachee High School school shooting, 4 dead, 9 injured *father and son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he had only consulted with his sister before buying his son a weapon for Christmas, this might not have happened. She would have advised him....
I have the district impression that this guy simply does not consult with "Shes"- no matter what their qualifications are.

This "guiding" concept then goes double for subjects that are clearly in the male domain such as his son and ubber masculine things such as guns.

She was doing ok, then she kept writing…

meh, I am not too fired up about it. She should have simply extended her prayers and expressed her horror at the nightmare everyone is living and left it at that. But she is a mother, and despite her shortcomings which have been amply covered by the press, she wasn't in charge of her son when this went down. That is on Coltin JMO MOO. I can't count how many mothers we have seen come out say similar things when their babies are charged with serious life altering or taking crimes.

meh, I am not too fired up about it. She should have simply extended her prayers and expressed her horror at the nightmare everyone is living and left it at that. But she is a mother, and despite her shortcomings which have been amply covered by the press, she wasn't in charge of her son when this went down. That is on Coltin JMO MOO. I can't count how many mothers we have seen come out say similar things when their babies are charged with serious life altering or taking crimes.
Between them, there is enough blame to go around, IMO.

I'm not fired up about it either. If she claimed her son didn't do it and was framed or something like that, it would be a different thing. Whether we approve of her parenting or not and pull our hair out wishing things had been handled differently in their family, I am sure she loves her son and is in utter pain that, thankfully, few of us can even imagine. I honestly worry about her well-being during this. (And. NO, I am not defending either of these parents' behavior as they raised their son.) jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back