GA - Woman allegedly injected foreign substance into random Walmart customer’s neck before she & armed man fought cops in parking lot, Duluth, Aug ‘23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
ennifer Keenan, 55, is charged with aggravated battery, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of any crime, and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers. Jay Carswell, 73, is charged with willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
1692729468407.png
According to police documents, officers responded to the Walmart on Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth, Georgia, on Aug. 10. Security said that a man had come up to customer service saying that a woman wearing a yellow plaid shirt stabbed him in the neck with a needle and injected him with a foreign substance.

When police arrived, security pointed out the suspect vehicle — a blue Ford Expedition parked at the side of the building.

Police approached a man was in the driver seat. They said it was Carswell.

ennifer Keenan, 55, is charged with aggravated battery, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of any crime, and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers. Jay Carswell, 73, is charged with willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.
View attachment 442365
According to police documents, officers responded to the Walmart on Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth, Georgia, on Aug. 10. Security said that a man had come up to customer service saying that a woman wearing a yellow plaid shirt stabbed him in the neck with a needle and injected him with a foreign substance.

When police arrived, security pointed out the suspect vehicle — a blue Ford Expedition parked at the side of the building.

WTH

Imagine doing this in Walmart: there are cameras everywhere!

what was the point? what was in the needle? was this an attempt to hurt or kill the victim? Was it an attempt to abduct the victim? Such a senseless thing?

Jennifer-Keenan-and-Jay-Carswell.png

Two people allegedly fought the cops after one of the suspects stuck a syringe into a customer at Walmart.

Jennifer Keenan, 55, is charged with aggravated battery, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of any crime, and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers. Jay Carswell, 73, is charged with willful obstruction of law enforcement officers.

Keenan allegedly used a needle to stab the 19-year-old victim in the back of the neck before telling him that he had been poisoned.
[snip]
Shortly after their arrest, investigators found five loaded weapons with Keenan and Carswell.

The victim was cleared by medics at the scene and had no serious injuries.
Woman accused of stabbing teen in the neck with a needle at metro Atlanta Walmart

so bizarre. I don't get the end game. injected him or pretended to and then informed him she poisoned him? total stranger in walmart. What in the meth is going on in metro Atlanta?

View attachment 442365

WTH !?

Keenan allegedly used a needle to stab the 19-year-old victim in the back of the neck before telling him that he had been poisoned.
[snip]
Shortly after their arrest, investigators found five loaded weapons with Keenan and Carswell.

The victim was cleared by medics at the scene and had no serious injuries.
Woman accused of stabbing teen in the neck with a needle at metro Atlanta Walmart

so bizarre. I don't get the end game. injected him or pretended to and then informed him she poisoned him? total stranger in walmart. What in the meth is going on in metro Atlanta?
How do they know he will be ok. What was in that syringe?!

Who’d do that to some 19 year old minding his own business at the store? I bet his mom would like a few minutes with her…

I sure hope it was clean and nothing worse happens to this young man.

Was it just a plain old needle or a hypodermic needle? If it was a hypodermic needle, I don’t see how EMS could get test results at the scene that fast.

It’s official Georgia has been exposed to a mind altering event transforming its leaders and citizens into crazed lunatics. I’m a hostage in South Georgia unable to escape, trapped by Florida and Alabama both also contaminated with clear signs of symptoms. I need to be evacuated also someone please send help to Athens and protect my Georgia Bulldogs. I have no hope of a vaccine to eradicate the stupidity.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back