WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21, MEDIA, MAPS *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI Denver on Twitter
Ms. Petito is 5’5”, 110 pounds, has long blonde hair, blue eyes & visible tattoos on her hand & forearm. She & her boyfriend were driving a white 2012 Ford Transit van with a variety of stickers on the back. The van is registered to Ms. Petito with Florida plate QFTG03.
2:28 PM · Sep 16, 2021·Hootsuite Inc.

Brian Entin on Twitter
From Laundrie lawyer: The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian. There is nothing more to this.
1:46 PM · Sep 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Brian Entin on Twitter
Video of the FBI going into the Laundrie's camper this afternoon.

Brian Entin on Twitter
The agent was holding this

Brian Entin on Twitter
And three police reports connected to the Laundrie house on the day she was reported missing -- Sept 11. Again ...totally redacted.

4:41 PM · Sep 30, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brian Entin on Twitter
Police were called to the Laundrie house two times the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing. Reports attached. Police redacted the narratives. Reports say: "Problem Settled"

4:34 PM · Sep 30, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brian Entin on Twitter
1/2 North Port Police say the reports on Sept. 10 relate to the Petito family reporting Gabby missing. "We were working with the family to get them to report the issue where it needed to be reported at. We were simply not the right outlet to report a person missing...

Brian Entin on Twitter
2/2 ...out of another state. Per policy and Florida State statute, the missing person should be reported missing where they’re last known location was." - Josh Taylor, North Port PD.
4:46 PM · Sep 30, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brian Entin on Twitter (Video)
"I still think he is alive." Former FBI Agent Jennifer Coffindaffer says the parents behavior leads her to believe Brian Laundrie is alive. More with her -- and her analysis of what the FBI did today at the Laundrie house -- tonight on
@NewsNationNow at 9pmET.
7:54 PM · Sep 30, 2021·Twitter Web App

World renowned forensic artist speculates on what Brian Laundrie may look like now

“I’ve been working cases for 39 years and he is going to get a lot of sun, he’s gonna lose weight. I don’t care how much money he has. If you’re on the run … it’s hard to eat, it degrades your life,” Gibson said.

Full:

Forensic artist explains what Brian Laundrie may look like now

Last edited:
OCT 1, 2021
Local bounty hunters join in search for Brian Laundrie
Tennessee bounty hunters are joining in the search for Brian Laundrie. They searched near the Appalachian Trail in Cocke County in East Tennessee after campers though they saw Laundrie.

“They had seen a white Camry that fits the description of his grandfather’s vehicle,” said Xander McDouall, co-owner of Predator Hunter Nation.

[...]

“This guy is supposed to be somewhat of a survivalist, so I would imagine being in the Appalachian Mountains he could find food in the forest,” said McDouall. “The thing about hat area is you can get to hot springs from there on back roads. You can get to other areas of North Carolina there.”

[...]

OCT 1, 2021
Dog the Bounty Hunter Says Former Navy SEALs Helping Brian Laundrie Search
[...]

Chapman has also contracted a private search and rescue K-9 team to aid in his search of an island called Egmont Key, which is off the coast of St. Petersburg, Florida.

"We got a bunch of volunteers," he told Fox News. "Most of them are former law enforcement, former Navy SEALs and Marines."

[...]

When asked about the K-9 unit, Chapman said his team had had a "little bit of action" in one area.

"These dogs are trained to track the scent, the adrenaline of a human, not like a sock and find the guy, so these dogs are incredible."

He added that it took a dog five minutes to comb through an area that would take him an hour.

[...]

OCT 1, 2021
Judge Jeanine Pirro: Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito and what Utah law says about domestic violence | Fox News
[...]

Domestic violence laws were created to protect all domestic violence victims regardless of the victim's address or location. Any suggestion that because Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie were not from Utah the police were precluded from making an arrest or getting involved is not only incorrect, it is dangerous. In fact, it’s contrary to Utah law.

The Utah Code 77-36-2.2 (1) (2) makes very clear that the primary duty of law enforcement officers in a domestic violence call is to protect the victim and ENFORCE THE LAW. Section (2) b reads that if a police officer has probable cause to believe there will be continued violence against the alleged victim the officer SHALL arrest and take the perpetrator into custody. There is no option. Shall means must arrest.

[...]

Moab police were told by their dispatcher that Laundrie was seen slapping and hitting Gabby repeatedly by witnesses who took the unusual step of going out of their way to call 911. Laundrie was in possession of Gabby's phone. Why? And why was he preventing Gabby from getting into HER own van?

[...]

Mandatory arrests were enacted to stop the deaths of innocent victims. Until they are enforced every battered woman is in danger.

‘Creepy’ Voicemail Found on Brian Laundrie’s Instagram Post: Report
Brian Laundrie shared a number to a violent-filled game in July 2020, which prompted people to listen to an eerie voicemail recording.

According to the U.S. Sun, Laundrie shared a phone number to the game “Hotline Miami” on his Instagram account, along with hand-drawn pictures from the game. One drawing showed a character holding a bloody knife while wearing blood-stained clothes.

Internet sleuths found the photo while searching through Laundrie’s Instagram posts. According to Steam, the game is “overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay, and skull-crushing close combat.”

The voicemail depicts a male voice claiming “we are 50 Blessings, together we march, m-m-m-march, into the future.”

Dog the Bounty Hunter Adds $10K in Reward Money for Brian Laundrie Arrest

Dog the Bounty Hunter's putting his money where his mouth is -- he wants Brian Laundrie found so badly, TMZ's learned he's adding $10k in rewards for info leading to Brian's arrest.

A rep for Dog the Bounty Hunter tells us ... Dog, Francie and the Chapman family are adding $10,000 to the standing reward. We're told Dog and his family are determined to bring closure to Gabby Petito’s family, and they hope upping the reward helps to uncover Brian’s whereabouts.

@steph_pagones

Regarding #CassieLaundrie seeing #BrianLaudrie in early September, family attorney tells me: “Cassie saw her brother Brian on September 01 when he stopped by her home and again on September 6 at Fort De Soto Park. Law enforcement agencies are well aware of these dates.”

We asked him why Cassie indicated otherwise during a previous media interview — “Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is simply a difference of relating an answer to a question misinterpreted by Cassie or poorly posed by the inquirer.”

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1443983969134026762?s=20

Brian Laundrie's sister Cassie Laundrie breaks silence on Gabby Petito case | ABC Exclusive

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW WITH CASSIE LAUNDRIE

Question: So just tell us what you were saying, just your overall reaction to everything.

Cassie Laundrie: Obviously my family and I want Gabbie to be found safe. She’s like a sister and my kids love her, and all I want is for her to come home safe and sound and that’s just a big misunderstanding.

Question: And how close have you all been over the years, you said.

Cassie Laundrie: The last couple of years Gabby has been in our lives and she’s been kind and fun and we’ve had a great time. My kids absolutely love it.

Question: And when you just heard the news just in general, so it’s gone and your brother is back here?

Cassie Laundrie: I don’t understand. As much as everyone else, I learn all about the news too.

Question: And you said that you spoke to the police because some people said okay with the family – on your side, you communicated with the police.

Cassie Laundrie: Yeah, I spoke to the police the second they called. I called them back right away. We were in Orlando on vacation with my kids to Disney. And we came back to it.

Question: And what is your hope right now with the rest of the world.

Cassie Laundrie: I hope she’s safe and unaware and safe.

Question: And you were saying in body camera terms just like you, you watched the body camera video – just kinda what was – knowing them, you were just saying sort of, nothing was crazy.

Cassie Laundrie: No, I couldn’t find anything in particular other than that it was just a regular spitting of couples gone wrong.

Question: And did the whole family know they were going to take this big road trip, how exciting – tell us about that.

Cassie Laundrie: Yeah, they talked about it for a while and they love to travel. They sent us postcards along the way. They really kept in touch with the kids via video chat and their phones and showed them all the sights because my boys love to travel too. They love all Utah sites and everything they send them.

Question: What did you think when you found out like YouTube videos and just, I mean, looks like they are having a good time.

Cassie Laundrie: Oh, yeah, I mean, what I’ve seen a lot of people say with the YouTube videos is that it was from their first trip and their current trip. They did it together as one thing to start their first leg of the journey.

Question: And so I guess the last time you saw our conversation with Gabby was before they left.

Cassie Laundrie: Me, other than FaceTime, yeah. Like the day before they left, they came to help me with the children because I had a pest control to come.

Question: Did they speak to family regularly during the trip?

Cassie Laundrie: Yeah, that sort of thing, yeah.

Question: And I guess if you are – what is it, just like his sister, the strangest thing for you about all of this, if you had to?

Cassie Laundrie: That I couldn’t talk to her. I wish I could talk to him.

Question: He just doesn’t want to tell anyone.

Cassie Laundrie: I know it’s because the lawyers, advising them not to say anything, I, I …

Question: In the meantime, it seems the world is looking for Gabby, and they’re all in the house and you’re trying to cooperate as best you can.

Cassie Laundrie: I have cooperated in any way I can. I would like to have information or give more. I, I, I … that’s all I got, that’s – I gave to the police.

Question: Have you spoken to Gabby’s family?

Cassie Laundrie: No one has contacted me and I’m not sure if it’s appropriate for me to contact them when this is all going on.

Question: What would you say to her family to let them know that you are …

Cassie Laundrie: Oh, we want her to come back safe too. It’s obvious what – she’s awesome. She’s cute. She loves my children, they made a set of them.

Question: And as a mom yourself I guess you probably can’t even imagine what …?

Cassie Laundrie: I … that’s obviously the most important thing as a parent is that you want to protect your children.

Question: Did the police say anything else about …?

Cassie Laundrie: No, I only had their initial questions and I wasn’t contacted and, and every time they want to get back to me, I’m waiting here for them to have my number.

Question: Did you know the van was back and you are …?

Cassie Laundry room: No.

Question: So you didn’t know he came back without the …?

Cassie Laundrie: I assumed he was home, because that’s what he did when he was – actually, I don’t mean that.

Questioner: No problem. No problem.

Cassie Laundrie: I think it’s more police stuff.

Question: Okay, uh, but is it like his behavior to go on a trip with her and then leave her somewhere like something like that has never been …?

Cassie Laundrie: No, I mean. No, nothing like this has ever happened before.

Question: But I’m saying he doesn’t really have one. Does he like the personality that he would?

Cassie Laundrie: No he’s very uh … he’s very. He always does the right thing, like in the body cam, he cooperates with the police, and he’s a wonderful uncle. He’s always been there when I need him. He’s, I mean, he’s been there whenever Gabby needed him.

Question: So when you saw the video, did it sound like just spit to you or did it sound like your brother, or, you know what I mean, is that right?

Cassie Laundrie: It sounds typical of the two of them, every time they fight they take a little break and come back and be fine, because that’s what you do as a couple – sit together in mountains.

Question: Anything else you want to say from your perspective, or pretty much about the big picture, like you said, you’ve watched it all unfold day by day and more and more attention is being paid and it seems like the whole world is wondering where she is?

Cassie Laundrie: I don’t think so, I don’t think so, I just obviously want her to come back as bad as everyone else I don’t, I wish I could help and be the person to be that. I do not know.

OCT 2, 2021
The Brian Laundrie search is complicated by time and environmental factors, experts say - CNN
[...]

"Time is that one thing that we are constantly fighting in law enforcement," said Bryanna Fox, a former FBI special agent and associate professor in the department of criminology at the University of South Florida.

[...]

The fact that Laundrie left those two key items behind may mean there's very little digital or forensic evidence for authorities, said Fox, the USF professor. The cell phone would've helped investigators know who Laundrie was communicating with and where he may have been, while his wallet would've told them where he's spending money.

[...]

Investigators have been searching for Laundrie at the reserve, but the conditions in south Florida make it difficult to find evidence -- or any possible remains.

"Down in Florida, during the summer and wet time, a body can start to skeletonize in less than five to seven days," said Chris Boyer, executive director of the non-profit National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR). "And with predators, you can lose a lot of evidence that way."

Fox told CNN the tropical conditions "are among the harshest on forensic evidence."

[...]

Fox said the only way Laundrie will be able to continue evading police is if he's "absolutely perfect" in hiding.

"In other words, he has to be perfect and make zero mistakes. Law enforcement, to be able to find him, they either have to find one clue or catch one mistake he made and that could blow the whole case open," she said.

[...]

J.B. Biunno on Twitter
#CassieLaundrie Interview Update:@GMA
has restored the link & published a *modified* video report of the original Cassie Laundrie story, and they removed this specific line by the reporter: “she hasn’t spoken to her brother since he returned to his home in Florida.” (Thread )
8:54 AM · Oct 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

J.B. Biunno on Twitter
Link below. You’ll notice that @ABC
has removed the written article but writes in the video caption, “Editor’s note: This story has been updated with additional quotes.” Link: Sister of missing woman’s boyfriend speaks out amid search | GMA (goodmorningamerica.com)
8:55 AM · Oct 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Jossie Carbonare WPBF25 on Twitter
In an updated & marked edited “with additional quotes” @GMA
interview exchange w/ #CassieLaundrie, #BrianLaundrie’s sister, the reporter is heard asking the full Q before Cassie answers: “As his sister what’s the oddest thing about all of this if you had to …”

Her answer
FAschdtXEAUSdeP

8:33 AM · Oct 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Brian Entin on Twitter (Video)
Why hasn’t Brian Laundrie been charged with a more serious crime? “I think it’s coming.” – Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg says. He also explains why the full autopsy report hasn’t been released. And what would it take for Brian’s parents to be charged?
9:33 AM · Oct 2, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

J.B. Biunno on Twitter
For Saturday & Sunday: We’re in Standby Mode on #WFLANow for any significant developments in the #GabbyPetito #BrianLaundrie story. If something happens, we’re back live across all platforms. In the meantime, the latest is on @WFLA

Brian Laundrie’s sister saw him twice after return to Florida, was at Fort De Soto with family: attorney | WFLA

10:19 AM · Oct 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members