Garrido's Attorneys

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The state isn't representing her, they are representing the people of California in presenting her complaint to the court.

Curiously, Seltzers comment about the motion is similar to what she said about Jaycee's bio-dad's efforts to see her. Are they really that uninformed about what is going on around them?

It is interesting that they want to talk to her about the defence though, do they want to use her testimony for their arguments in court? Do they think that there is a chance that could happen? That would make the trial pretty weird.

to me they are attempting to get her on there side either by persuasion or force. if they depose her, is one thing.. wanting to force out her location smacks of intimidation tactics.

The state isn't representing her, they are representing the people of California in presenting her complaint to the court.

Curiously, Seltzers comment about the motion is similar to what she said about Jaycee's bio-dad's efforts to see her. Are they really that uninformed about what is going on around them?

It is interesting that they want to talk to her about the defence though, do they want to use her testimony for their arguments in court? Do they think that there is a chance that could happen? That would make the trial pretty weird.
What scares me is that I know she still has many trigger points, and they are trying to manipulate her.
I am sure her computer is safeguarded like a child's computer would be. but I think it is unnerving that they keep trying t reach out, just maybe she can tell that "inspiring story" for them and they can be free :crazy: insanity,
but it makes me very uncomfortable.
I do not remember Seltzers comment about the motion which is similar to what she said about Jaycee's bio-dad's efforts to see her. (I must be getting old)
YES SHE NEEDS A LAWYER.

What scares me is that I know she still has many trigger points, and they are trying to manipulate her.
I am sure her computer is safeguarded like a child's computer would be. but I think it is unnerving that they keep trying t reach out, just maybe she can tell that "inspiring story" for them and they can be free :crazy: insanity,
but it makes me very uncomfortable.
I do not remember Seltzers comment about the motion which is similar to what she said about Jaycee's bio-dad's efforts to see her. (I must be getting old)
YES SHE NEEDS A LAWYER.

yup. apperently the lawyers have bought into phil's belief that jaycee's gonna tell the world what great people they are.

to me they are attempting to get her on there side either by persuasion or force. if they depose her, is one thing.. wanting to force out her location smacks of intimidation tactics.

I totally agree. PG and NG have no real reason to see or speak to Jaycee. They may want to see her, but that's not reason enough, obviously. If the defense were to depose her, that would be one thing, but it certainly seems like they're still trying to exert influence over her.

I totally agree. PG and NG have no real reason to see or speak to Jaycee. They may want to see her, but that's not reason enough, obviously. If the defense were to depose her, that would be one thing, but it certainly seems like they're still trying to exert influence over her.

officially its the lawyers who want to speak to her.
but you know they will fill her head with crap coming from there clients.

It's WAY to soon for JC to be dealing with this BS. The trial is still 2 years away and there's NO reason for the defense to need to know where JC is living. If they need her deposition they should set it up with the DA and if the defense attorney asks JC where she's living during her deposition I hope the DA or her attorney will object since it's not relevant to the case.

It's WAY to soon for JC to be dealing with this BS. The trial is still 2 years away and there's NO reason for the defense to need to know where JC is living. If they need her deposition they should set it up with the DA and if the defense attorney asks JC where she's living during her deposition I hope the DA or her attorney will object since it's not relevant to the case.

Agreed. None the less the A holes are publishing constant remarks about seeing her, and her trigger points are still many. This makes me unhappy. Glad she is in a secretive location....

if a judge orders the prosecution to disclose her location to the defense, he has to be sent for immediate drug testing.
this guy already pissed me off when he praised the parole officer for 'uncovering' garrido's deceptions.

Can you depose a crime victim? I must be some kind of idiot, but I cannot imagine deposing a rape victim.

So really, they just want to pass along messages her from her "family".

I cant post anymore without violating tos.

Can you depose a crime victim? I must be some kind of idiot, but I cannot imagine deposing a rape victim.

So really, they just want to pass along messages her from her "family".

I cant post anymore without violating tos.

im not sure.
but i dont know what right they think they have to learn her location.
besides the fact that she is still in the process of deprogramming, im still not entirely convincd garrido doesnt have allies out there that would do something on his behalf.

im not sure.
but i dont know what right they think they have to learn her location.
besides the fact that she is still in the process of deprogramming, im still not entirely convincd garrido doesnt have allies out there that would do something on his behalf.
What moron wants to get himself arrested knowing fully that PG is never coming out and he cant be useful to any allies.

Stephen Tapson, the court-appointed attorney representing Nancy Garrido, told The Associated Press that he and Phillip Garrido's public defender made the visitation request in twin motions filed Wednesday in El Dorado Superior Court.

The couple is being held separately in jail. He said jail officials so far had refused to let the two inmates meet.

"If one of them were out on bail, they could visit each other, so let them visit each other in jail, just to say hello to each other," Tapson said.

Who are these people? "Just to say hello to each other??????" Give us a break!!! How is it that these two attorneys seem to be working in tandem?
I dunno, but I think Jaycee and, particularly, her daugthers should have an attorney!!!!

Stephen Tapson, the court-appointed attorney representing Nancy Garrido, told The Associated Press that he and Phillip Garrido's public defender made the visitation request in twin motions filed Wednesday in El Dorado Superior Court.

The couple is being held separately in jail. He said jail officials so far had refused to let the two inmates meet.

"If one of them were out on bail, they could visit each other, so let them visit each other in jail, just to say hello to each other," Tapson said.

Who are these people? "Just to say hello to each other??????" Give us a break!!! How is it that these two attorneys seem to be working in tandem?
I dunno, but I think Jaycee and, particularly, her daugthers should have an attorney!!!!

how would that conversation go anyways

'hows it going phil?'

oh its' great, im playing *advertiser censored* tag in the shower every day......'

nancy 'oh phil im afraid im gonna be raped tortured and killed in here........they tell me now i know what jaycee feels like......but i love that girl you know!!!!!!!'

phil:: dont worry once jaycee gets over the fact that we destroyed her life, stole her innocence, raised her and her kids like hermits, and pretty much let her family think she was dead, she will tell the world what great people we are!!!!!!!!!1

Well, they are married, face identical charges (and in many cases JOINT charges, which means that their lawyers pretty much have to co-ordinate as a practical matter), and they can communicate their intentions and wishes through their lawyers. If they have a petition for a common purpose it makes sense for the lawyers to file it jointly. It would be stupid for one to file and the other not to.

Lawyers: Suspects, Dugard 'acted as a family'

Stephen Tapson, Nancy Garrido's court-appointed lawyer, said he and Gellman also filed papers to force prosecutors to tell them where Dugard is living and if she has a lawyer.

They want to speak with her while preparing defenses for the Garridos.

Gellman also is asking an El Dorado County judge to force the district attorney to turn over photographs of Dugard's daughters and videos of interviews the three have given to authorities.

Dugard had been represented by McGregor Scott, a former U.S. attorney in Sacramento, but he is no longer handling her case

"We want the district attorney to tell us where she is or give us somebody to talk to so we can talk to her, but we can't compel her to," Tapson said. "She can tell us to pound sand."

A hearing on the motions was scheduled for Feb. 26.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/05/AR2010020503289.html

"We want the district attorney to tell us where she is or give us somebody to talk to so we can talk to her, but we can't compel her to," Tapson said. "She can tell us to pound sand."

I'm glad to hear that she'll at least have a choice to refuse their requests. I could be wrong, but I can't help but think that it's far too early for her to be speaking to their lawyers. I don't know, but there seems to be something sinister at play. Susan Gellman, PG's attorney, doesn't seem too bad, but I'm still annoyed over Stephen Tapson's "forces of evil" comment. I don't know if this would be allowed, but I fear he'd tell Jaycee how much Nancy misses her and the girls, and IMO, I don't think that would be too healthy for Jaycee to hear at this point in her recovery.

they are hnging everything on jaycee kissing there asses

"What I'm saying is they raised these kids as their kids, and whatever decision they make with how they are going to proceed in this case, whether they go to trial or don't go to trial, is going to affect these kids," Gellman said.

Motions filed Thursday by attorneys representing both suspects said Phillip Garrido stopped having sexual contact with Dugard "sometime around the birth of the second child" she bore him in November 1997.

Eventually, "all five held themselves out to be a family," the documents state.

Gellman wrote in a declaration that they took vacations and ran a family business together, as the children were home-schooled.

"They kept pets and had a garden. They took care of an ailing family member together. They had special names for each other," Gellman wrote.
Snipped from this article:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/05/AR2010020503289.html

THIS MAKES ME SICK!!!! And it is also exactly why I believe Jaycee and especially her children, will need an attorney!

Jaycee never had a choice whether or not to be a part of that fictitious family, she only went along to survive and then to make sure her daughters survived. Not only did NG help PG kidnap and rape an 11 year old, she then stole Jaycee's rights as a mother for 15 years, forcing her to live a lie. It doesn't matter if PG stopped raping Jaycee in 97 or if he "changed" like he claims, or that they claim to "love" and "miss" the girls, that's irrelevant. They (P&NG) still committed crimes that are heinous, unforgivable and IMO should warrant the death penalty.

I hope JC's family can keep her and the girls (when the trial is over and they're both adults they can choose if they want to see either) away from having any contact with the G's because it's obvious that P&NG are doing everything they can to contact the girls which will set back their recoveries by causing them to deal with even more mixed emotions. Shame on NG's attorney because she looks like she preparing to re-victimize JC as her main defense by blaming the victim... :furious:

I'm glad to hear that she'll at least have a choice to refuse their requests. I could be wrong, but I can't help but think that it's far too early for her to be speaking to their lawyers. I don't know, but there seems to be something sinister at play. Susan Gellman, PG's attorney, doesn't seem too bad, but I'm still annoyed over Stephen Tapson's "forces of evil" comment. I don't know if this would be allowed, but I fear he'd tell Jaycee how much Nancy misses her and the girls, and IMO, I don't think that would be too healthy for Jaycee to hear at this point in her recovery.

JC should never be speaking to their lawyer, she should have her own attorney, and should be speaking through someone who has only her and the girls best interest in mind.

I am very curious as to why she does not have one right now. :waitasec:

The Garridos attorneys are making me really mad.
And JC not having her own lawyer may be a question of money.:waitasec:
They may feel that this will not be going to court for a long time and until that time,
they need the money for therapy. :waitasec:

This case went international, I think the SOBs cant do anything...
Terry will scream to the media in a heart beat and get more international attention if the SOBs
try anything other then just say they want to see her.

Maybe they are just putting on a show for their trial, that they missed their family. (I call that a prop).
but it still infuriates me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back