Garrido's Attorneys

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, the Garrido's will get convicted and Jaycee will have her day in court. Hopefully everything will be done by the book and in accordance with the laws of the land, but that isn't the point. You are forgeting in all of this that there are two other people involved, and it those two people's rights I am championing. They are not just posessions to be fought over, they have their own souls. I'm sorry if you have an issue with that.

ok im gonna break my promise..
what rights? what souls?

these two didnt give a rats behind about jaycee's rights for 2 decades......
you telling me you think they are innocent? misunderstood?
they are MONSTERS. And so is his nutjob mother.

im going out on a limb and guessing he wasnt referring to jaycee's girls.
Well, Philip Garrido definitely needs his parental rights terminated, considering he fathered them by repeated rape of the girls mother, and Nancy is no adoptive mother, even though she played one by keeping them captive!

Well, Philip Garrido definitely needs his parental rights terminated, considering he fathered them by repeated rape of the girls mother, and Nancy is no adoptive mother, even though she played one by keeping them captive!

i agree a 100 percent linas.

and i dont care how much or how long nancy cries that she loves them........what she did to them is not love. love would have been not kidnapping her off the street.

Well, the Garrido's will get convicted and Jaycee will have her day in court. Hopefully everything will be done by the book and in accordance with the laws of the land, but that isn't the point. You are forgeting in all of this that there are two other people involved, and it those two people's rights I am championing. They are not just posessions to be fought over, they have their own souls. I'm sorry if you have an issue with that.

We have not head yet anything about the girls interest in the back yard hovel, I am sure after having a deserving life fit for a human being they will begin to make sense of it, for now we have heard SERO how is tit you are championing for something they may not even want :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: learning of their big sister / REAL MOTHERS PAIN a mom they were denied may make them want to never hear of the G name again. HOW is it you need to champion for them....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Twist and turn it any way you want... but you begun to play devils advocate from the onset.
and there are no TWO positions here only one.
They took an 11 year old child and stole her life. The girls liveas humans now.
WHOS SOUL ARE YOU LOOKING OUT FOR FROM THE ONSET??? ....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I don't think so. "I am afraid he doesn't see how the things he says makes me feel like a prisoner...........Why don't I have control of my life! I feel I can't even be sure my daughters are my own." suggests that they had been discussing those issues without resolution, and she was expressing frustration at it. She probably had a box full of journals too, they mentioned one entry in 1993, another in 2004. I expect that they are mostly filled with more mundane things though.
MONDANE :furious:
Maybe it is filled with rape, fear, terror... and they did not want to print those.
:waitasec:

i'll say again, i dont think it was the girls rights he was talking about.
i base that on the fact he always sticks up for the garridos instead........

By the two others are you referring to Jaycee's daughters or the Garrido's?
VERY GOOD QUESTION I assumed the girls...
But if he is thinking the G's I am getting really sick...:sick:

I think both but my first instinct was TERRY.

mine too.
i remember when i said in october in one of those messages to jaycee that i felt she always kept her family close to her heart.

ok im gonna break my promise..
what rights? what souls?

these two didnt give a rats behind about jaycee's rights for 2 decades......
you telling me you think they are innocent? misunderstood?
they are MONSTERS. And so is his nut job mother.

I did not think they had a soul and certainly did forfit any human rights they may have had at birth.....
Now they are just wasteland IMO So I assumed he meant the girls.

im going out on a limb and guessing he wasnt referring to jaycee's girls.
I actually now after reading more Don't think it is a limb.
:waitasec:I think I was mistaken in my reply, and he was considering the G's as having a soul. :eek: :eek: :eek:

By the two others are you referring to Jaycee's daughters or the Garrido's?

Well, in the first sentence I referred to PG, Nancy and Jaycee, that leaves two other people, I thought it kinda obvious who they were ;). (Patricia too I guess, but she's allmost like a non-person in this story).

You are kinder then I am.
I would have said parents do not do what they have done to the children it is criminal abuse from the onset.
The once that did not get raped lived in a hovel, in summer and winter, and showered in cold water out side,
imprisoned like caged animals. while he lived indoors. :sick: they were not socialize, educated, Please....
that is no parent....no how, no way, no form. that is scum.

I hope he gets raped & beaten repeatedly in prison, but the law will protect him :furious:
I do not have a heart for either of those pigs. :no:

Well, in the first sentence I referred to PG, Nancy and Jaycee, that leaves two other people, I thought it kinda obvious who they were ;). (Patricia too I guess, but she's allmost like a non-person in this story).

i agree with the last part
patricia is not a person.

:praying: Now maybe I should pray for your soul.

But first let me :puke: :puke: :puke:

Exactly. If they told her the cat was a thousand $, she'd probably believe that too. Children generally don't have a good understanding of the value of money.
For her it was not about the money she was in solitary confinement for 1.5 years.
If she had any animal of her own it is LOVE...a kitten or even a mouse would have been a friend, to that poor child.

By the way I bought my kids a puppy but I never mentioned the price...
What the F were they doing??? manipulating her to think they must love her so they spent so much. they may have found a stray kitten.

For her it was not aout the money she was in solitary confinment for 1.5 years.
If she had any animal of her won it is LOVE...a kitten or even a mouse would have been a friend, to that poor child.

By the way I bought my kids a puppy but I never mentioned the price...
What the F were they doing??? manipulating her to think they must love her so they spent so much. they may have found a stray kitten.
Yes, of course, she would have wanted the cat not because of money, but I am guessing they have told her the cat was 200 $ to impress her with their "generosity."
Notice how she wrote no one else would do it for her-I guess that's what they've told her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back