Gary Coleman Secret Wedding!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gary Coleman Says He and Wife Have Not Yet Made Love

LOS ANGELES — Gary Coleman has not yet had sex with his wife, even though the two married in August, he told "The Insider."

Make love, not war.

bawaaaaa...why doesn't that surprise me? :crazy: :p

Gary's the one who said it. I guess he doesn't think it's weird at all, LOL.

Gary Coleman Says He and Wife Have Not Yet Made Love

LOS ANGELES — Gary Coleman has not yet had sex with his wife, even though the two married in August, he told "The Insider."
"It will happen when it happens," he said.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331033,00.html

Make love, not war.

If memory serves me ... Gary was well known to be gay back when he sued his parents.
I am not sure what this is all about ... but Gary is gay.. (nothing wrong with that) Obviously something wrong with some guy who would marry and not consummate???

He's pathetic, I mean who didn't see this coming from the get go!!

He really sounds like he needs to do a lot of work on himself. That's just sad, so many people are their own worst enemy. It sounds like he's the only thing standing between himself and happiness.

Ha! I just turned the tv on to look at weather news and ran across this show. It must be airing today.

He is one angry fellow. :( She seems sweet. Not sure how it will end, but the Judge lady is giving them homework. Oh, she's telling them to come back in 6 months. He's got a big problem apparently because SHE pays the bills. Dayum. My ex would LOVE her.

What better way to divorce someone than to do it on public television?
icon_41.gif

IT was a two parter. I saw it yesterday, part of it anyway. He was pathetic. I feel sorry for her, she should leave while she's still young and before kids come along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back