Gary Hilton - Cheryl Dunlap murder TRIAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suber says there is no direct evidence saying GMH committed murder. The evidence is just trash collected from public campsites and public dumpsters. And untrustworthy witnesses because they brought their expert. I'm thinking DNA and cheryl's blood on Hilton's boot IS direct evidence.

jmportman jennifer portman

Suber wrapped up: "The state has not proven the case against Gary Michael Hilton." "That was good," Hilton just told her.

"Can we trust Mr. Hilton's words that he killed them, that he had guns hidden, that she was nasty, that he had to hide something?" Jury rapt

Hilton sitting and laughing with Suber turns my stomach

Looks like from WCTV's online comments...Meggs just said if you don't look at it, you don't know what people are saying. Not sure what it is

One of the comments was from someone who talks about their "friend Sally" being on the jury.

Blog will become part of the record, but juror will not questioned.

Hilton looks like he is enjoying hearing himself on tape

reported there is a verdict

ETA: guilty, guilty, guilty ( exception was grand theft auto)

Count 1- Guilty of Premeditated Murder
Count 2 - Guilty of Kidnapping w/Proof of Intent to do Bodily Harm
Count 3 - Not Guilty of Grand Theft Auto
Count 4 - Guilty of Grand Theft

Guilty on all counts except for grand theft auto. And from what I read/watched of the trial, there wasn't any evidence presented by the State for that charge anyway. The jury did a great job!

That chat section at wctv.tv has gone bonkers with all kinds of diatribes! I'm just glad Tazebell can't see that mess...God bless her! I was away the middle half of the afternoon, but saw that there was some talk about a Sally. Then there were also a couple of people claiming that they were witnesses. Why would a witness be on the chat section? Actually, I'm surprised there is a chat section. And yes, the jury did a great job! All of the bags of evidence and garbage in that courtroom was unreal!

Character witnesses & others called in the penalty phase are not subject to the same restrictions as witnesses in the trial. Still, it may have seemed a poor choice for someone who had been summoned for those proceedings to chat online with random strangers who were on verdict watch. That person popped in on the conversation & identified herself as someone who would be testifying later & several people advised her to not participate, as to not give any advantages to the defense which has been yelling "mistrial" all along.

Good point NNY.

But IF that poster was legit, they need to put a lid on it asap. There is no need for grandstanding now. Just wait your turn and you'll be heard soon enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back