Gary Hilton - Cheryl Dunlap murder TRIAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
stuff...

I agree with both of you...

I sure wish the SA's office had subpoenaed Tabor...

It would take an brainless person NOT to know that he existed!!!

Phone calls by GHM are all part of Meredith Emerson's case....

Cappleman did bring up her name...IDNK if the jury was out or in... Too much happening to fast and I had Dr's visits Thursday and Friday..Office staff could hear the live feed from my cell phone on Fri. LOL

I want to listen Tomorrow and Tuesday...But I have to go get a mamogram..Tuesday PM..I know To Much Information...TMI as the kids would say.

again respectfully stated by sally

stuff..This was one of my replies to Wolf*******

I posted on KISTI CORNWELL's thread..I think her brother is a true victim..He found her burned body. Her family are also victims. So sad.

I post on Danielle Brown's forum...trying to put as much as I can find about the trial of the guy that took her from her and her mother's home. I taught her in school and I know both her parents. They are victims because they do not know where their daughter's body is located. Another sad story.

I post on "FLA. mother of 3 killed"...She is a victim of a horribly bloody stabing..Along with her twin daughters who were in Kindergarten, and a 4 year old boy. This happened in Tallahassee and the Tallahassee Police Dept is handling the case. Really sad

So I know my way around victims and their families..This is the second time I responded...DH called and cut off my Droid which I am using as a modem......Verizon Aircard is almost maxed out...does not roll over until the 19th

Enjoyed posting to you...I am over IT now...Best of luck to you and yours...

respectful of my friends...sally

stuff...

You are so cute....the post after you is correct.

Don't stay up too late tonight you are our....eyes, ears and fingers...we all depend on you.

lovingly...sally

oh chit I have been spelling it loveingly...last laugh is on me!! I love google...It is usually your friend!!!

I do not know what any of these posts are about, to be honest, as I was banned from the Heaven forum....

Well, time for me to go to bed, and will be ready to watch the Live feed tomorrow, and read the Twitter feed, too....

as I said, I am lost....

More Stuff:

MOO...I was very dissatisfied with the SA's case...The best they had to offer were the blood on the sleeping bag and the blood on his shoelace. That was the Nancy Grace Bombshell Moment.

I am not sure what Suber has to offer. I guess we will see on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. I have a feeling that she will not longer be the bumbeling strange talker. I have her her talk without the storonge accent. Her true nature will be on display..She will be a different person, Strong and assertive. Wait and see!!!

Sally
Suber's broken Spanglish will miraculously evolve into recognizable English this week. She no fool me, no she don't! :floorlaugh:

Stuff..

H******...hope you can escape some of the ice and snow...thanks for all of your legal knowledge...I bow to you!!!

My friend tells me that she has been told to come to 'Tally on Wed. evening and the penalty phase starts....Thursday...This is all very confusing to me because my retired County Sheriff Friend told me that the Penalty phase can be as long as 30 days after the jury makes up their mind!!

But he did say that all counties in Florida have different trial schedules, different Judges and are just plain Different.

So much for that. I have stated earlier that I have lost faith in jportman@tdo...Reporter who is tweeting, sitting in the courtroom on the media bench...... tdo stands for Tallahassee Democrat Online.

This is the only forum that I post personal information on because it is closed and I hope it does not go public at a later date.

lovingly...sally

still behind on my reading because I keep posting...LOL

NNY, in answer to you RN fingerprinting question. Most RN employers require fingerprinting. I was fingerprinted before I began nursing school, and then I was fingerprinted upon employment at two different hospitals in Tallahassee. In fact, the last employer sent me to FDLE to be reprinted 4-5 months after I had been been working there. I was shown some rejection of prints notice from the FBI. When I arrived at FDLE, they didn't understand why I was there, because I had acceptable prints on file with FDLE. Very strange!

Anyway, Cheryl did work at a home health agency here in Tallahassee, so I would think FDLE would have her fingerprints on file.

Suber's broken Spanglish will miraculously evolve into recognizable English this week. She no fool me, no she don't! :floorlaugh:

My post should have said..."I have heard her talk...normally from the mic. when I was at court Wednesday."""

Hoping my c/p are not as annoying as WolfScratch's...he has been banned from here 2 times...another time as foxfire13..according to him.

lovingly...sally

I do not know what any of these posts are about, to be honest, as I was banned from the Heaven forum....

Well, time for me to go to bed, and will be ready to watch the Live feed tomorrow, and read the Twitter feed, too....

as I said, I am lost....[/QUOTE/]

I am posting in no specific order my quotes from H***** forum...It has to do with me being a bad girl and trying to reason with Wolf******. I do not think that he has reasoning powers...LOL

The mod and another poster that posts on here are very good friends with him...my life is simpler...If I just ignore him...

sally

stuff...Next to the last one..

Again I have respect for C******* and D****....I am trying to understand you.

I am not trying to be hard to get along with...but google and the internet can be an awful tool that can be used to ruin someone's life.

That is all I am going to post on here about this.

I do not agree with your opinion of WebSleuths...It is very near and dear to me. I spend way too much time on there...LOL

I have it from a very good source that Suber will call her witnesses and plan her defense on Monday and Tuesday...

There there is a day called a cooling off period. Hopeful maybe you know the official term.

Then the Penalty Phase will start Thursday

I refuse to reveal my source for privacy matters and friendship!!!

Welcome to our world.........you may want to consider using a different name when posting...I love mustang sally...because I can google it and get 1000 pages and none of them lead back to me.

lovingly and respectfully posted by sally!!!!

Stuff...last post...I hesitate to put it on here...but here it is...sally

n My Humble Opinion....I understand your feelings for the victims...Remember I knew Cheryl and had great respect for her as a person.

But the best I can tell the Law is the Law...

We have an open case with the SA's office and DH went to school with Willie Meggs. He called him & LCSO Sheriff Larry Campbell personally to keep our case open. We are the victims of a man & woman trespassing and stealing things off our property. We have their pic's on a Game Camera for 3 days in a row.

I have a Retired Sheriff friend....Who is Larry Campbell's father-in-law....Just talked to him on the phone and he said that the penalty phase could sometimes take up to 30 days after the trial...Now sure how it is in Leon County..

Married 13 years to a former Leon County Sheriffs Deputy who retired from a State of Fla. Law Enforcement Agency....I also have his Criminal Justice Degree in my Brain.

A SUBPOENA.....no matter who it is from is delivered to your door by a Civil Officer of the LCSD...be it the Prosecution or the Defense...and you must attend (DH had to talk face to face with the woman's defense attorney..whether he liked it or not. This was just done 3 weeks ago)

I know what I am talking about IN RESPECT to the LAW...and how it is handled in LEON COUNTY....

So I think I know quite a bit about the Law!

ENOUGH SAID....I NEED TO GET BACK TO RL...So I can listen to the live feed tomorrow and maybe spend the afternoon at 5 year old grandson' s Valentine's Party at his daycare.

again said with respect for my friends....sally

Stuff.

I really need to get off here...so I am leaving it with you!

No God, no peace. Know God, know peace. Press Like if you agree! =)
“The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.” - Isaiah 40:8

c/p from my facebook page

Wish I knew how to bold on here...

Dear God..Please say hello to Cheryl...She Is A True Angel of God

Lovingly

c/p from google...

Ignore - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded. — ig·nor·able \-ˈnȯr-ə-bəl\ adjective. — ig·nor·er noun. See ignore defined for English-language learners » ...
mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignore - Cached

Oh lord...I have turned into Wolf...sorry about that to all parties involved.

lovingly sally

very last post...

c/p Queen is speaking..

"Old teachers never die...they just cap off the Dry Erase Markers and throw away the chalk!"

stuff......

I am not sure what you mean as the latest camp of GMH...Basically the gave evidence at LL Wallace Road...the many people who crossed his path...

I went to the point on LL Wallace where I think his van was jumped off. I was driving DH's F-250 Long Wheelbased, two door cab...and I have a hard time turning it around. Dear heavens, I wouldn't want to scratch it up in the woods. He might want to buy a new one.

I also went to the spot on the forest road where we thought the body was found...Stopped at Wayside Grocery on Hwy. 20. This was where he had the receipt for a sausage biscuit.

Missed a little of the testimony...Did SA's office call anyone from that store???? They left out so much that we knew about, I'm not sure. I sure wish the SA's office had been able and willing to read...TDO...Big Bend Crimes...WebSleuths.....and Here.

I am calling the last Camp as the one on Joe Thomas Road.....Still can't believe that LE's did not go get the firepit until February...That is a huge redflag to me.

I have a lot of feelings about the SA's case...Suber is going to have a field day with the holes in their case

Again don't take my posts as the gospel...C****** has a better memory that I do.

still reading to catch up...so this question may have been answered.

sally

I don't know if the prosecution has a weak case. They have DNA from both Cheryl and GMH on the sleeping bag. And a drop of cheryl's blood on his boot. He couldn't have gotten that blood on his boot unless he was there. That looks like enough evidence for me, hopefully it will be for the jury too.

From my notes this morning....

Dr. Adina Schwartz
Video tape
Professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Department of Law/Police Science
Attorney in Evidence Law

explains tool mark identification
she is engaged in research 90% in literature in tool mark identification

In preparation of of her testimony she reviewed Mr. Foggy's notes and photographs, reviewed Florida's SOP's of tool mark identification
and SOPs in place in Florida in 2007 when Foggy made his initial findings.
(Standard Operating Procedures)

The standard for tool mark identification is subjective...based on what the tester sees in his mind's eye.
There is no actual protocol

Foggy's first determination was it was made by a double sided blade
Foggy didn't necessarily make a sample cut into the SAME type of tire

Cappleman is objecting on the video tape

It's possible to identify where a tool is made (sub-class characteristics)
There can be a mis-identification of the manufacturer because of defect in machinery or wearing down of the equipment.

Tools made in the same plant can be the same or very similar to each other.
They can produce the same marks.

The wear and tear on a tool can leave a different tool mark from time to time
How much pressure is put on the tool when using can possibly change the tool mark
Several variables in making a tool mark identification

Test tool mark must be made at the same angle and with the same pressure as the original
Then the variables...if the class or sub class are the same

Individual characteristics
substantial characteristics can be with two different tools

Each examiner relies on his/her own training and experience.

There is no standard reference for what an examiner sees.

The tire in question..the marks are from a striated (stabbing) tool mark

Hello all...I am sorry for my ranting from last night I tried to delete my posts...but I couldn't.

I have been told that my url's from Tallahassee Democrat are not useable. I have posted url's that TDO posted for me when I made my quotes or either I c/ped them myself. I am sorry if the could not be opened.

MOO....I think that the entire TD links are corrupted due their change to a pay-per-view site.

sally

You can always find someone to rebut evidence. These "experts" seem to all have different opinions. But for me if GMH's DNA was found with Cheryl's then he is guilty....especially since it was cheryl's blood.

I can not see how that testimony helped GMH.

You can always find someone to rebut evidence. These "experts" seem to all have different opinions. But for me if GMH's DNA was found with Cheryl's then he is guilty....especially since it was cheryl's blood.

We all know that he is guilty!!!!..

I watched the jury when I was there last Wednesday...Many of them are taking notes and Cappleman was very good at making sure they got a good look at all items that she was showing the chain of custody for. Just hoping that Suber is not creditable at changing their minds!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back