DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if reporters are allowed today

Report from last Thursday....

June 19, 2014

Justice John Byrne told the jury they would visit the Kholo Creek Bridge and the former Baden-Clay home on Monday as part of a site view.

“You should have clothing that is suitable for outdoors,” he told them.

He warned them against approaching or considering a memorial at the bridge and said the media had been informed not to identify them on the view

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226959211797

Another...

June 19, 2014

On Monday, the jury will visit the Kholo Creek bridge where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found on April 30, 2012.

The jury will also visit the Baden-Clays' former Brookfield home on Brookfield Road, as well as properties along nearby Boscombe Road.

Mr Baden-Clay will not attend what is termed "the view".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz35EjvzMpS

Another...

June 19, 2014

On Monday, the jury will visit the Kholo Creek bridge where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found on April 30, 2012.

The jury will also visit the Baden-Clays' former Brookfield home on Brookfield Road, as well as properties along nearby Boscombe Road.

Mr Baden-Clay will not attend what is termed "the view".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz35EjvzMpS

Just reading that gave me shivers Marly. I'm glad it's not me on that jury.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4m

Media has been pushed far back now, ready for a police road block to be put in place.

I just drive through Brookfield and there a bunch of journos and camera crews camped outside the house. Hopefully there'll be something interesting on the news tonight.

Bqxj9fICMAAloQa.jpg

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

The jury bus has arrived at the Kholo Creek bridge. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 44m
Prosecutors and lawyers for Gerard #badenclay arrive Kholo Ck, where Allison's body was discovered. @7NewsBrisbane pic.twitter.com/MZcKTAJMF5

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

The jury is out of the bus and walking around on the bridge. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s

Jury is gathered by the left hand railing, if you're looking at it from the city side. #badenclay

So there is no way the police can trace landline calls with all their super dooper technology? I was hoping they could :please:
I'm with iinet and my local calls are itemised. They have been going on the last 10 years.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Jurors are still spread out along the bridge at Kholo Creek. Allison's body was found fairly much underneath them. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Jury appears to be looking at the area where the bank drops down towards the creek. #badenclay

yes we did talk about this way way back, someone also posted clothing size charts and how there was a difference in brands and sizing.

:banghead:

Katies has regular to generous sizing - with slightly more 'easy fit' proportions as their target market is middle-aged. XXL Katies pants would be ginormous. Even with a drawstring (if there was one), there would be plenty of fabric - awkward to walk in.

Defence solicitor Peter Shields and Michael Byrne QC have a look at the bridge. #badenclay pic.twitter.com/NyLhakArsH

I strangely feel quite emotional knowing they are looking at the bridge, because in my mind it is totally contemptous that Allison was placed there ... on the way back to Ipswich where she came from. The juxtaposition of Little Ugly Creek – it is just so disrespectful. I spent many a quiet pause at the bridge travelling back and forth in 2012, silently apologising to Allison that she was left there, alone, for all those days with her girls and family weeping for her return and so many people looking, worried that she might be cold, injured or lost. I hope the gravity of this is not lost on the jurors. How could it be? I would dispose of a food wrapper with more respect.

They will be instructed to consider the Kholo Creek area, including its proximity to the Brisbane River, the surrounding terrain, the nature of the creek banks. The group will also be asked to note the height of the Kholo Creek Bridge, as well as the access to the underside of the bridge and the creek itself.

At the former Baden-Clay home, the jurors will be asked to take note of the driveway, carport, garage and location of the bedrooms, bathrooms, dining room, rear patio and garden.

The jury will also visit the homes of five Brookfield residents who have testified at the trial, including the Boscombe Road property of Julie and Kim Tzvetkoff.

The court heard the Tzvetkoffs were startled by a “sharp yell out” on the night Mrs Baden-Clay was last seen alive.

“I believe it came from the rear of the Baden-Clay house,” Mrs Tzvetkoff said.

The jury will also visit the Boscombe Road home of Stephanie Apps.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-the-creek-20140622-zsgv7.html#ixzz35QBUFRE9

I strangely feel quite emotional knowing they are looking at the bridge, because in my mind it is totally contemptous that Allison was placed there ... on the way back to Ipswich where she came from. The juxtaposition of Little Ugly Creek – it is just so disrespectful. I spent many a quiet pause at the bridge travelling back and forth in 2012, silently apologising to Allison that she was left there, alone, for all those days with her girls and family weeping for her return and so many people looking, worried that she might be cold, injured or lost. I hope the gravity of this is not lost on the jurors. How could it be? I would dispose of a food wrapper with more respect.

Ohhh Possum, you are correct...it's so bloody sad and pointless.
He should be made to be there, why why does he have so much choice, its not fair.

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member