GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO!

BCs have made a complaint that there are too many of ABCs family and friends in court.

So the Judge has declared on 8 seats per side (that is prosecution and defence).

I wont say anything further as i dont want this mod snipped for defamatory words.

Nuff said.

Cheers.

What next?

Phew! Finally caught up!

I've been reading the ABC threads since 2012, but haven't had anything to say as my thoughts were already brilliantly covered! One thing that has been nagging me though... In the photos of the house, there was a picture of a plastic container with (what looked to me like!) old toothbrushes etc. When looking at the photos of the razor (sorry to bring it up, and promise, no close ups of GBCs face!) the end of the handle looked to me like it was old and perhaps hadn't been used in a long time. Is it possible that this was just a decoy that GBC pulled out?

Apologies if the thought has already been posted! :)

Ummm...... That's a pretty big thing to be saying Spratsmum. (No pun, big or otherwise intended.)
Why would Allison, or anyone at all for that matter, be wearing clothes way bigger than her proper size? Was Allison into "disposable clothing"?

We need to remember that this is Australia and what is a size 14 in one brand can be a XL in another. I wouldn't worry to much about the sizing IMO

Where are the bedrooms in relation to the carport?

Also for those who followed the Lloyd rayney case, how was does it compare to this? I get it was a judge only trial, but do you think the circumstantial evidence was stronger, weaker, on par so far with this case? What about other circumstantial cases, how does this case compare?

Phew! Finally caught up!

I've been reading the ABC threads since 2012, but haven't had anything to say as my thoughts were already brilliantly covered! One thing that has been nagging me though... In the photos of the house, there was a picture of a plastic container with (what looked to me like!) old toothbrushes etc. When looking at the photos of the razor (sorry to bring it up, and promise, no close ups of GBCs face!) the end of the handle looked to me like it was old and perhaps hadn't been used in a long time. Is it possible that this was just a decoy that GBC pulled out?

It looked much too nasty for general use, didn't it! I thought the blades actually looked faintly rusty.

Phew! Finally caught up!

It didn't test positive for blood. It just looks like an average grungy old razor. I am used to seeing electric shavers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
This Weeks New Idea mag

In a case that has gripped Australia, GBC denies murdering his wife Allison.
Baden Clay Trial secrets laid bare.

A sordid affair, private pain, crippling debt.

A couple of things now I've caught up!
There are tonnes of messaging apps available for iPhones. Could gbc and Toni (or nbc, obc etc..) been in touch via one of them and deleted the app prior to handing over the phone? I know we can't talk about social media but maybe even communicating on their with fake profiles?

If I was missing and my sweetheart didn't know where I was I'm sure as hell they would be pleading for help in finding me and saying how I'd never have willingly left my children.

In my opinion it's beyond just bad luck for GBC.. In my opinion it points to his guilt.

How many of you wonderful posters think GBC will take the stand? I, for one, do not!
I agree with you, I doubt very much he will take the stand.
Lawyers don't seem to like their clients doing that, I guess they worry about the cross examination, but I always maintain if I was accused of something serious and I knew I was innocent, I'd insist on speaking, knowing I'm telling the truth.

Yes, I'd also like to know where this info came from. If it is true I think the media should be informed!

Agree totally ! Who do this BC family think they are :banghead:

Also why are they receiving preferential treatment.

Having said that I'm not surprised that a direction has been made. The argy bargy at the courtroom door is just ridiculous.

What next?

Placards a la Gittany style....lol :rolleyes:

VD-Gittany-408x264.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/godfearin...ntains-he-is-not-a-killer-20140205-321rx.html

It looked much too nasty for general use, didn't it! I thought the blades actually looked faintly rusty.

I'd just like to say, that this seems normal to me. As a sufferer of anxiety and depression as well as having low income: housework and in particular cleanliness to my razors aren't fantastic. I treat myself maybe once every two years to a new razor (the handly bit) and the blades maybe every 4 months. Even if blades are still new they get rusty because I don't store them correctly. They still wouldn't cause those large marks. Maybe a smaller sized mark ( like I did accidentl moments before leaving the house for a big do) but not 3 large almost gouges down my face. reflex kicks in - you pull away and gingerly shave were you can. The blood would have been teeming everywhere because of the amount of blood vessels on the face.

As a side note - the only way I can possibly see those marks being caused by a razor (blades old or new) is if the blades were taken out of the housing and went to town on the faces,like actual flaying of the skin - if one was prone to that level of self-harm. And most self-harmers hide their work.

Just saying.

How many of you wonderful posters think GBC will take the stand? I, for one, do not!

I don't think he will, he would get picked to shreds. After that first interview "bit hurt" we all witnessed his lousy acting skills.

She didn't get to paint her nails.
"there is pink nail polish on fingernails, which is worn and absent in areas. :(

Warning autopsy report.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30810&d=1363404040

Hmmm. Allison didn't get to paint her nails, yet, hair all done, conference next day, she failed to do the easy bit, the bit that took the least amount of time.
This lady was particular with her appearance.
Something prevented her from accomplishing the fingernails part of getting ready for tomorrow's conference.
Due to my obsession with getting a true and reliable time frame of events together, (without adding lies or suggestions from unreliable witnesses) I wonder if she did ANYTHING at ALL that night that resembled normal.
Meaning relaxing, or having any quiet normal conversation (children excepted) or getting ready for bed or anything at all besides CONFRONTATION.
I really want to get this time frame thing accurate.

Witness tally to date...

56 witnesses so far...

21 to go...

At start of trial the total witness count was 77. At some stage last week it was mentioned there were two new witnesses to appear, so the total could be 79.Will update tomorrow if needs be.

Thanks Marly! I knew that I must have read it wrong

Depending on what she was wearing at hairdresser vs what she was found in you could assume she did something normal at home ladybird

It didn't test positive for blood. It just looks like an average grungy old razor. I am used to seeing electric shavers.

That's what I thought as well - and wondered if the girls had ever seen dad use an electric shaver/police found one in the house. To me, that just looks like an old razor shoved in the back of a cupboard - maybe a remnant from a trip or something (thinking of the plastic tub full of toothbrushes etc)...

She didn't get to paint her nails.
"there is pink nail polish on fingernails, which is worn and absent in areas. :(

Warning autopsy report.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30810&d=1363404040

:cry:

Wearing yellow for Allison today (I know I am late but it's because I'm in eastern US...so it is time for me to get dressed for work!)

Thank you to everyone who pasted photos yesterday. The memorial is beautiful, just like Allison. :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member