GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mechanic hubby said the computer in a car can tell him when the car was started up to the last 20-50 times.
He also said the police forensics should have a far superior diagnostic computer system than his.

Since 1999 the computers systems in cars have been so advanced that American shopping centre car parks were placed sensors which could tell which cars had been speeding.
I had a problem with my car and under diagnosis my car computer was in 'limp home mode', awwwww.

I used to loath Big Brother until 'he ' helped find Jill Meagher's murderer. If you haven't done anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide.

Fuller Cross- examination of gbc

When the photo's of the bedroom were shown in court on day 1 of the cross examination.

Fuller: Did you see Allison's pj's anywhere when you woke up?
GBC: They are not in the photo.

Fuller: This may have given you and indication she went walking. You told her mother she slept in the same bed as you. You were the one who connected your phone to charger at 1.48am?

GBC: I didn't.

Day 3 Cross
Fuller: You killed her either in or at the Brookfield house that night OR early hours of the morning.

GBC: I did not.

Fuller: Perhaps her jumper came up as she tried to fight you off up over her head and up around her neck. Or did that happen latter when you moved the body?

GBC: I never did anything to physically harm my wife in anyway ever.
So your supposition to then take it further to suggest that I did other things is absurd. I OBJECT .
So I can't answer your question.

This is where GBC should or could have said the last time I saw my wife she was wearing checked pj's not a jumper.
Fuller would of then asked well where are they Mr GBC.IMO

Little had been heard of the pj's until the trial.
But they are major because Allison was dressed in cloths as GBC had described when found.
But the pj's no where to be found (presumably)

http://resources.news.com.au/files/...le-baden-clay-final-cross-exam-transcript.pdf

Omg go go Todd Fuller, I am :cheer: reading tweets.

My thoughts are that the initial "story" was going to be that she went for a walk and was taken by a random stranger. One of the children said in their interview that she took her phone with her when she went for a walk. I think it was a rushed decision by the perpetrator, but this may have been the reasoning behind the phone needing to disappear.
Maybe it was to support the "attacked by random stranger" story. Some unknown person attacked Allison, dragged her body under the bridge all to steal her iPhone. Yeh right ppffffttt

WARNING KNUCKLEHEAD ALERT !! Sorry guys, I am having a knucklehead morning....I love the new format...but where does one now find the listing of their own posts that I used to find through the menus for CP user? It is probably waving at me saying.." hello Hooly I am HERE " :seeya:but I cannot locate it. I just have to get used to the new way (and where) things are set out in the new look WS ......:scared:

Perhaps TM had forwarded the emails to Allison, she showed It to GBC, they fought, he killed her, then had to get rid of the phone knowing what was on it...
The police have checked Tm's phone also haven't they? If there was contact, or attempted contact, they would know.

My mechanic hubby said the computer in a car can tell him when the car was started up to the last 20-50 times.
He also said the police forensics should have a far superior diagnostic computer system than his.

Since 1999 the computers systems in cars have been so advanced that American shopping centre car parks were placed sensors which could tell which cars had been speeding.
I had a problem with my car and under diagnosis my car computer was in 'limp home mode', awwwww.

I used to loath Big Brother until 'he ' helped find Jill Meagher's murderer. If you haven't done anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide.

Yes I've had that (limp mode) annoying [emoji34]

WARNING KNUCKLEHEAD ALERT !! Sorry guys, I am having a knucklehead morning....I love the new format...but where does one now find the listing of their own posts that I used to find through the menus for CP user? It is probably waving at me saying.." hello Hooly I am HERE " :seeya:but I cannot locate it. I just have to get used to the new way (and where) things are set out in the new look WS ......:scared:

My Profile > Find latest posts

Supersmartstonecoldfox
I just love that new word. Say it out loud. It makes you feel good.

And, ......Supersmartstonecoldfox Fuller is up against Cunningconnivingcraftycowardboldfacedliar.

No I just like the original; supersmartstonecoldfox. Gives me a big confidence boost, and a wry smile. Reminds me just who is in charge. Supersmartstonecoldfox is calling the shots, thank-you.

Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay created web of lies to continue affairs, court told

July 05, 2014

THE two women were about to face each other. His wife *Allison Baden-Clay and his lover Toni McHugh. The two women in Gerard Baden-Clay’s complicated life.

He told Allison that he wanted to work through their problems. But he had told Ms McHugh he would come to her “unconditionally”, and to leave things to him.

And, on the morning he reported his wife missing, both women were due to be in the same room at the same conference.

In the words of Crown prosecutor Todd Fuller, QC, it was a “catastrophe” waiting to happen

Mr Fuller then launched his final 10-minute assault of questions and when he was done, the accused looked exhausted.

Now it will be up to a jury, after closing arguments and summing up to start Monday, to decide.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...fairs-court-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226978295398

Sorry to interrupt discussions. About halfway, having issues, but they are fixable I think. Goodnight :)

A beautiful tribute of a beautiful person! You are very talented Oddsocks!

Does this mean then that the Captiva was not driven in the night?

You can also access your posts or any other members posts by one click on username in any post then click "View Forum Posts"

Annoying but the limp home mode got me to safety rather than being stranded somewhere. A little O/T but we can be aware of computers in our everyday life.

I simply could not keep up during the last few days of it. I'd be reading a page with ten pages to catch up, and when I got on to the next page I'd see I was 13 pages behind. And then on the next page, 16. It was crazy! In the end I gave up trying to keep up with it all, so I probably missed heaps, hence this question: did the defence pursue the line that the leaves in Allison's hair could have come from further up Kholo Creek, and did they present any evidence of that?

As I recall, the leaves were trapped inside her jumper, so if they didn't produce any other explanation of how they got there, it's pretty damning evidence against GBC.

Not sure but I'm hoping the forensics checked on their 'whizz bang' technology.

I simply could not keep up during the last few days of it. I'd be reading a page with ten pages to catch up, and when I got on to the next page I'd see I was 13 pages behind. And then on the next page, 16. It was crazy! In the end I gave up trying to keep up with it all, so I probably missed heaps, hence this question: did the defence pursue the line that the leaves in Allison's hair could have come from further up Kholo Creek, and did they present any evidence of that?

As I recall, the leaves were trapped inside her jumper, so if they didn't produce any other explanation of how they got there, it's pretty damning evidence against GBC.

I think they tried to infer by use of their time lapse video that leaves and debris from somewhere else could have got to where she was - clutching at straws I believe [emoji41]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18