General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw that post before and assumed it was a different Raven Abaroa. Do we know that that's him?

I love the comment...he should be out there looking for the assailant, Marriage counselor - I want to gag.

Very interesting. And the one who posted the "looking for the assailants" comment, is that a personal "friend" of Raven? Would be awesome to see people that know him saying what we all feel.

Very interesting. And the one who posted the "looking for the assailants" comment, is that a personal "friend" of Raven? Would be awesome to see people that know him saying what we all feel.
Is a friend...or was a friend. They worked together.

Is a friend...or was a friend. They worked together.

..i hope this friend / ex-co-worker contacts LE.

..when LE is trying to build a strong case, it's quite often the most trivial info / tip that can lead to an arrest , finally!

We been posting in the same thread (the wedding) thread for a while now, and I think we may need to move away from that thread, so - hey all, Raven I still believe you did it, you will be caught one day......I can't wait to see you in prison garb!

Raven don't choke on your birthday cake please, it will take the fun out of watching you squirm in the defendant seat when you get arrested for the Murder of Janet and your unborn child.:behindbar

..it's his birthday ?

..it sickens me that he is out and about daily, and even more so that he gets to now enjoy another birthday---i wonder how he has spent janet's birthday over these last years?---

..--surely, going to her gravesite-------no wait!--that's what a caring, heartsick husband of a brutally murdered ( by a random stranger ) would do-----to my knowledge, he hasn't been back there at all.

..hopefully, even lying low in utah, he has heard of the "new" oj case-------karma raven------it does come back around to get you!

..when you can't get to sleep at night-------yes, that's your subconscious reliving the night that you murdered your beautiful, trusting, pregnant wife--------sweet ( horrible ) dreams!

smseal.gif
[SIZE=+2]North Carolina Department of Correction
Public Access Information System
[/SIZE]
wcag1a.gif
Instructions: Here is the information you have requested for this offender.
([SIZE=-1]Note: Click here to view an Explanation of Terms and Data Elements used in the summary boxes.[/SIZE])

Data current as of 2:00 AM EST on: 11/13/2008
General Summary InformationDOC Number: 0910080P&P Status:
INACTIVEName(s): ABAROA, RAVEN S.
DemographicsGender:MALE Race:WHITE Age:29 Birth Date:10/11/1979 [SIZE=+1]Click here for photo[/SIZE]

Most Recent Incarceration SummaryNo Incarceration Record Found.

The sentence history for the offender follows.
Incarceration records are light blue; Supervision records are light green

Supervision Record for Sentence Number: 01-001Commitment Type:PROBATION/PAROLEConviction Date:08/23/2005County of Conviction:ORANGEPunishment Type:COMMUNITY SS (DCC)Sentence Type 1:PROBATIONSentence Type 2:SUSPENDED SENTENCESentence Type 3:DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS[SIZE=-1]Commitment[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Docket#[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Offense (Qualifier)[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Offense Date[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Type[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Sentencing Penalty Class Code[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]INITIAL[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]05050503[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]EMBEZZLEMENT (PRINCIPAL)[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]07/01/2004[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]FELON[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]CLASS H[/SIZE]
..i never tire of seeing raven's name , when he's listed as a felon and embezzler for all to see.

..class H felon :
CLASS H FELONY

For a Class H Felony, the penalty is a fine of up to $10,000, or imprisonment of up to 6 years, or both; however, for a repeat offender, the term of imprisonment may increase up to 2 years with prior misdemeanor convictions, and up to 6 years with a prior felony conviction.

..up to 6 years in prison ? or 8 if a repeat offender ?
..why did LE let him walk on that charge ?
..ahhhhhhhhhh---because they want to NAIL and FRY him on the "murdered his wife" one...

..raven walks around daily, thinking he got away with it--------he should check in with NC LE once in awhile to see what's happening with his murdered wife's case------the last i heard---he never has.

Wasn't there a Rooster that posted with us for a while? I can't remember now..... I would go look it up Jersey but I'm sick and am spending most of my time in the bathroom today. No laptop either, LOL!!

I love you for hanging in here with us!!!!

..there was a "rooster"...who joined WS june 2005...shortly after the murder.

..i recall one post s/he made :

post_old.gif
06-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Rooster
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex
Rooster, this is why I had my original question. I know our home has the house numbers painted on the curbs, as is fairly standard around here, yet if we have a function after dark, I almost always tie something to our mailbox because the house numbers are so hard to read at night. For what it's worth, our 911 system also recommends having someone waiting outside for their arrival if at all possible. Now, was this the case here? I have no idea.

I don't know if 911 told him to wait outside but that's what I did. So...

........told "him".....but that's what "I" did..?

..all of the other 102 posts that s/he made are readily available-----maybe just me, but they ( the posts ) quite often seemed to be on the defensive.

I miss having Rooster here.

I think that Rooster is saying that one time he/she had to call 911 and went outside to wait for the ambulance. He/she isn't sure if Raven was told to do the same thing. I know that I have had to call ambulances several times at a medical center and always had to go outside to guide the EMTs to the right place.

oh, i see that now--------i've never called 911 myself so didn't quite see it that way.

..and don't get me wrong---------i also miss rooster, he/she posted a lot, always had something to say , kept the discussion going.

..in fact i miss all of the "old posters" from the 1st year or so-----i hope they haven't given up on this case--------raven will go down for this---this isn't a speeding ticket, it's Murder-----LE surely hasn't forgotten about it.

Raven, haven't forgot about you or the fact that your pregnant wife was murdered, did you?

Do you still think about that night? Eating dinner, the laundry? Do you remember grabbing the knife and coming up behind Janet while she was still dressed and she was in the office (spare bedroom)? I guess you assumed back then you would get away with it? Why is that? Your plan seemed to pan out, and I'm sure that Franklin Covey planning came in handy.

My question is are you sure you dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's?

You know one of these days you will be going down for the First Degree Murder of Janet, just wanted to remind you.
:behindbar

...good question--------DID raven cross all the i's---dot the t's..?

..murderers always THINK that they did------but there's always that one little thing that they forgot about---------that lands them in prison.

..knowing what we've learned about raven so far------i'm pretty sure he's NOT the genius that will get away with MURDER----( -he couldn't manage to get away with embezzlement--!)------i'm pretty sure that LE is slowly putting together a DONE DEAL , can't wait to see this scum at trial/in prison.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2005-08/msg05499.html

..( a look back at raven's GUILTY embezzlement ----the 25-30 pairs of shoes he stole from Sports Endeavors--(@ $100/pair)-----while he and Janet worked at the same place------which he then sold for his own profit--------)

Aug. 2007.

Abaroa faced a maximum of more than 12 years in jail, but the Judge gave him a 5-6 month suspended sentence. He will be on supervised probation for 2 years in Utah, where he now lives, works, and raises his son .

-------see link..

------works ?? that's a laugh------works at what? hitting the bike trails ? finding young women to hit on ? working on his tan, while unemployed? working on not taking care of his son ? working on still pretending that he didn't murder janet ? ..........i'm confused.

..hopefully the probation officer that he was ordered to see for 2 years in Utah is clear-.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2005-08/msg05499.html

..( a look back at raven's GUILTY embezzlement ----the 25-30 pairs of shoes he stole from Sports Endeavors--(@ $100/pair)-----while he and Janet worked at the same place------which he then sold for his own profit--------)

Aug. 2007.

Abaroa faced a maximum of more than 12 years in jail, but the Judge gave him a 5-6 month suspended sentence. He will be on supervised probation for 2 years in Utah, where he now lives, works, and raises his son .

-------see link..

------works ?? that's a laugh------works at what? hitting the bike trails ? finding young women to hit on ? working on his tan, while unemployed? working on not taking care of his son ? working on still pretending that he didn't murder janet ? ..........i'm confused.

..hopefully the probation officer that he was ordered to see for 2 years in Utah is clear-.

You know the worst part is, I believe he did something wrong while he was working for Cellular One and that is how he lost his job. That seems to be in the timetable of when he got the underage girl pregnant. I was told 100% he stole from Canyon Cycles, and I am not sure why they didn't press charges but could be for the fact they were close since he was younger and there may actually be some fear there of this freak.

It's weird, because now I can see more than Scott Peterson in this guy, seems sociopaths really do start looking and acting alike in so many ways. For me I can see Casey Anthony in him, the way he acts, the verbages he uses, the way he cries at weird points when he speaks. Everthing is so me, me, me with him. He lies when there really truly is no reason to lie.

I bet married life is just bliss right now. I hear they argue a lot and hopefully she doesn't get complacent with him and she watches her back.

Laurie you spoke about looking back and I really want to start from square one and finish up some old unfinished business, things I had wanted to work on. I started reading through old threads and that's been quite helpful. The profiles of the sociopath, the time line needs updating, going through all NC Wanted and marking down each known lie, each bending of the truth, each made up story, there's even one story he took from someone known to him that he used as his experience.

I have been very busy lately and still do intend to work on this information.

I do know that this case is still active, it's still not considered a Random Act, Raven has not been ruled out as the suspect and believe firmly this case will be solved in the future.

I still believe 110% that Raven is the person who murdered Janet and their unborn child and I still believe 110% that it was premeditated.

My thoughts & Prayers go out to Janet's family & friends

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back