General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gross!! I can't stand watching the old clips of Misty and her pathetic whiny voice. :sick:

Misty reportedly has a Ron tattoo on her back. :floorlaugh:

lol - I'm diggin' the bio-father reference Nayance.

It's so sad that every child in America was not born to her.

I'm going to get real here. Unfortunately there is a missing darling little girl amongst this drug infested mess. The players are facing upwards of 25 years and fines we know they can never pay back. Was this a conscious effort on their part?" Lets deal drugs get caught and we will serve the lessor time?" NO WAY, they just flat out never cared but making sure their PC butt stayed high IMO. Very sad. I hope one of them rolls over, gets some sort of immunity TO TELL THE TRUTH as to what happened to Haleigh. I hope Jr. gets a chance somehow. We all complained PC Sheriffs may have been dropping the ball, but me thinks they have been on the ball all along.

In reading this article the 5 that were arrested sold $3,900 worth of drugs to the undercover informant. I would assume then that none of the 5 were the tipster. In Misty's LVA test was it not said that it may of been 3-4 people that were involved in what may of happen to Haleigh or who took her? Maybe Misty knows what Happen, but was so drugged up that when it was time to dispose of the body she was out cold?..But, how would she be wide awake at 3AM then? So many questions....
Maybe last night they got a tid bit from one of the 5? I pray someone starts singing!

Cops hopeful drug bust will help solve case of missing Haleigh Cummings

"Snip" By Anthony Colarossi and Willoughby Mariano, Orlando Sentinel

4:07 p.m. EST, January 21, 2010

Putnam County investigators are hopeful that Wednesday's drug arrest of Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin will help them solve the year-old mystery of his missing, Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh's body has not been found. No arrests have been made in her disappearance.

Investigators are hopeful the recent arrests will help them make their Haleigh case.
"Hopefully, something will come out of it on the Haleigh side, but that was not the intention," Greenwood said. "This was totally unrelated. It was a very good narcotics case."

Acting on information from a tipster, an undercover Putnam County detective purchased $3,900 worth of drugs from Croslin, Cummings, Brock and Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, and Hope A. Sykes, 18.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7483449.story

I'm going to get real here. Unfortunately there is a missing darling little girl amongst this drug infested mess. The players are facing upwards of 25 years and fines we know they can never pay back. Was this a conscious effort on their part?" Lets deal drugs get caught and we will serve the lessor time?" NO WAY, they just flat out never cared but making sure their PC butt stayed high IMO. Very sad. I hope one of them rolls over, gets some sort of immunity TO TELL THE TRUTH as to what happened to Haleigh. I hope Jr. gets a chance somehow. We all complained PC Sheriffs may have been dropping the ball, but me thinks they have been on the ball all along.

Well said Coldpizza. It is sad that what ever happen to Haleigh may never be known in full. People don't realize that these types of people, that are drug addicts...enjoy the high life....have no remorse.....no.feelings....and just flat out only care about where they are going to get the next dollar for their next fix. These children never had a chance. I pray that Jr. ends up in nurturing, loving and drug free home. He is the only other Victim here that is suffering.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

Interesting video-Lindsy gives an interview stating she didn't know anything about any drugs (I think she is lying-when she answers she looks down and avoids eye contact), GGMS says the same thing and looks like she is going to slam the door in the reporters face, lmao, and the reporter asked LE if there were any drugs found in the 202 Green Lane home the night they were called about Haleigh-"no comment" from le.

“They’re gone for years,” said Lindsy Croslin, of possible sentences faced by her 18-year-old sister-in-law and others charged in the case. That includes her husband Hank Croslin Jr., Cummings’ cousin Hope A. Sykes and Misty Croslin’s friend Donna M. Brock.
“She’s going to lose her whole life over this,” Lindsy Croslin said of Misty.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family

Interesting video-Lindsy gives an interview stating she didn't know anything about any drugs (I think she is lying-when she answers she looks down and avoids eye contact), GGMS says the same thing and looks like she is going to slam the door in the reporters face, lmao, and the reporter asked LE if there were any drugs found in the 202 Green Lane home the night they were called about Haleigh-"no comment" from le.

Apparently she forgot about Tommy's arrest, when he was passed out at the bus stop with drugs in the vehicle. :doh:

Misty reportedly has a Ron tattoo on her back. :floorlaugh:

At the Croslins’ mobile home, family members said there a stronger relationship was evolving between the divorced couple.
Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”
Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.
“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

I bet there are going to be a lot of people going through withdrawal around that place.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”
Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.
“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

Lisa Croslin's above statement condradicts TN's ^^^

R. Fields is still representing Misty

Palatka attorney Robert Fields, who has represented Misty Croslin during the investigation, said he was able to speak with her briefly Wednesday night.
“It’s still evolving,” he said. Fields said whether the drug case has any relation to the Haleigh investigation is up for speculation.

Apparently she forgot about Tommy's arrest, when he was passed out at the bus stop with drugs in the vehicle. :doh:

Lindsey's in S.M.A mode!

boom chica wah wah...

:floorlaugh: jus kiddin mama!

;)

Actually, I did about the same thing as most every other high school senior around here did for a living back then.... I got an allowance and good grades.

orangeron.jpg

NO MORE SMILE! teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members