General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to wonder now.........why doesn't Cobra want Haleigh found?

sky news chirp ... just read that cobra is tryin to raise money to post bond for misty and tommy croslin..... wtf is up with that?

LOL....no clue, but I might actually give him money to help if I could get a video of Ron as he saw them walk out of jail while he watched through the bars on the window!!!!

jmoo

(yes, I am just joking here!)

honestly... how does anyone benefit if their bond is met? seriously...

Does anyone think Misty was distributing drugs without being paid?

It is reasonable to think Misty was financially rewarded for her work as a dealer before she was arrested so I am confused why the Judge accepted her response that she wasn’t working when her charges clearly indicate she was likely generating a lucrative income through the drug trade?

He's so full of it....some super secret group, who he is the spokesperson for, yada, yada, yada.....

I just give up.....there are no words for this.:banghead:

Cobra and friends will do absolutely anything, including jeopardizing this case, to "crack" the case first. And I mean anything. He tried this before with Nay Nay and it didn't work. He needs to butt out and let LE go on with their investigation.

Why hasn't a warrant been issued for the "tell-all" tapes that Donna Brock wants to sell or has sold? If there is valuable information on that tape, why doesn't LE have it? If Donna Brock knows something about Haleigh and has not come forward, she needs to be charged with obstruction. Maybe she will bet that sh**eating grin off of her face then.

sky news chirp ... just read that cobra is tryin to raise money to post bond for misty and tommy croslin..... wtf is up with that?

GMAB - Cobra, put your ego aside and stay the *advertiser censored** out of it!

P.S:There's help for people who have a "hero complex" - the first step is admitting that you have it...

JMHO -

Why hasn't a warrant been issued for the "tell-all" tapes that Donna Brock wants to sell or has sold? If there is valuable information on that tape, why doesn't LE have it? If Donna Brock knows something about Haleigh and has not come forward, she needs to be charged with obstruction. Maybe she will bet that sh**eating grin off of her face then.

IIRC TM, Watts or Levi (back awhile ago) stated the tapes were turned over to LE, so I believe she made a copy. We'll find out for sure on Sunday, both Watts & Levi are doing radio shows...can't remember which one is having TM on.

I am a little blown away by this possible bail out by Cobra's buddies. Not sure what to make of it just yet.
I think Misty needs to sit awhile and I am not so sure she wants HIM to bail her out.

I think Cobra thinks Ron is behind all of this stuff with Haleigh and that Misty is a pawn which could be correct. He is branding her for a reason, Ron that is.
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know...
Regardless if she is bailed out she is still looking at alot of time and that won't change.
Maybe Cobra approaches this as kill them with kindness type of thing, lend a helping hand, show her she has support.

She is either going to talk or not and this would be her chance if she doesnt talk that will say alot to me. She may be into it way up to her eyeballs, but Ron wants to control it so he must have alot to lose ...
But the rest of her life is at stake here along with Tommy and if they know anything I think they will say so. I can only hope that Ron stays in jail so he cant intimidate and threaten her...

Prayers for Haleigh , I feel a break coming I do, I do, I do . Regardless of the Cobra show :)

Does anyone think Misty was distributing drugs without being paid?

It is reasonable to think Misty was financially rewarded for her work as a dealer before she was arrested so I am confused why the Judge accepted her response that she wasn’t working when her charges clearly indicate she was likely generating a lucrative income through the drug trade?

Well, what kind of expenses do you have when you're 18 yrs old and living with your family?

What kind of job was she going to get with this economy, that location, her notoriety, and that boyfriend/ex-husband?

I don't recall ever hearing anyone telling a judge that their employment was selling illicit drugs.

I am a little blown away by this possible bail out by Cobra's buddies. Not sure what to make of it just yet.
I think Misty needs to sit awhile and I am not so sure she wants HIM to bail her out.

I think Cobra thinks Ron is behind all of this stuff with Haleigh and that Misty is a pawn which could be correct. He is branding her for a reason, Ron that is.
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know...
Regardless if she is bailed out she is still looking at alot of time and that won't change.
Maybe Cobra approaches this as kill them with kindness type of thing, lend a helping hand, show her she has support.

She is either going to talk or not and this would be her chance if she doesnt talk that will say alot to me. She may be into it way up to her eyeballs, but Ron wants to control it so he must have alot to lose ...
But the rest of her life is at stake here along with Tommy and if they know anything I think they will say so. I can only hope that Ron stays in jail so he cant intimidate and threaten her...

Prayers for Haleigh , I feel a break coming I do, I do, I do . Regardless of the Cobra show :)

Or she'll end up DEAD while out on bond. Overly dramatic? Perhaps. Possible? Very.

Cobra is such a danged idiot.

Dewwwwd - you've got court coming up on Monday, right? Don't you think this might not be such a wise move? Did you clear this w/Don already? Bet he is going to whacka-your-hiney when he finds out. Bet your legal fees just tripled.
;)

Or she'll end up DEAD while out on bond. Overly dramatic? Perhaps. Possible? Very.

snipped by me...

exactly my thoughts... can't find Haleigh if the key turns up dead or missing...

ETA: Also...take into account that I'm sure now she knows who the informant/undercover detective is...

gonna get ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member