General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do ya'll think we will see police reports via the Sunshine Law??

<<hoping>>

Warrants should have been issued for the county they were committing the crime ....which would be PC....he was only moved to Flagler to keep everyone seperated.

So to me this is strange..but that's just me..LOL

Some of the crimes happened in other countys. St. Johns was one......let me find a link.

* eta

JACKSONVILLE - Officials reaffirmed Thursday the arrests of the father and former stepmother of Haleigh Cummings are not connected to the 5-year-old's disappearance.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and three others, including her brother, were jailed Wednesday following a monthlong undercover narcotics investigation that involved the trafficking of Hydrocodone and Oxycodone within St. Johns and Putnam counties.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/22/news/news01.txt

So I have to wonder now.........why doesn't Cobra want Haleigh found?

From Sky site:
"Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail. "

Strange, just strange

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6180833.php

IMO, another big drug sweep of those above Ron will be coming up soon and I think allot of people will be swarming like bees!!!
I can see Ron selling everyone out to save his sorry azzz.

I had no idea about this:

Snipped >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Misty, Ronald may face long prison sentences

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, January 22, 2010 2:19 AM EST

"We know 75 percent of drug-related deaths in Florida were related to prescription drugs," Pape said. "Oxycodone was related in 2008 to 941 deaths and 499 deaths in 2009."

Here is another strange thing. Maybe someone can explain it to me.
Yesterday I found RC and TC in the PC criminal dockets for this. Here is a link to my post on this..
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Today I went to check and see if anythine new and poof they are gone....nothing on it at all in PC criminal dockets.

I know that in reading all of the articles, reports, etc that DB was arrested in St. Johns cause that is where hers took place, and MC has charges in both PC and St Johns - that is why bond is $1.1 in PC and then $150,000 in St Johns, (also look at her booking sheet in St Johns - it shows 1 charge there but the others are "out of county" (PC).

but nothing was said about RC or TC for St Johns at all....I thought theirs were in PC....
IDK anymore - so confused....

Some of the crimes happened in other countys. St. Johns was one......let me find a link.

* eta

JACKSONVILLE - Officials reaffirmed Thursday the arrests of the father and former stepmother of Haleigh Cummings are not connected to the 5-year-old's disappearance.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and three others, including her brother, were jailed Wednesday following a monthlong undercover narcotics investigation that involved the trafficking of Hydrocodone and Oxycodone within St. Johns and Putnam counties.

From last night's JVM transcript of video from Misty's court appearance (BBM):

JUDGE CHARLES TINLIN, ST. JOHNS COUNTY, FLORIDA: Ms. Croslin, you`ve been charged with four counts of trafficking in hydrocodone out of Putnam County, actually a total of five counts of trafficking hydrocodone out of Putnam County and one count of trafficking oxycodone in St. Johns County.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/21/ijvm.01.html

From Sky site:
Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.

Strange, just strange

IMO that's moronic. (Not namecalling, just stating a fact. :) ) If I do not want to see someone out of jail then I've got the good sense not to act as a media representative to anyone who does.

It sounds like it was his idea in the beginning but he's reconsidered and is backpedalling after getting a few angry phonecalls.

From Sky site:
Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.

Strange, just strange

Okay, "Cobra," WTH does that mean??? lol :banghead:

From Sky site:

Strange, just strange

So, Cobra is backing away from what he said already? Clarification?? LOL. He was probably told in no uncertain terms that this is an ongoing investigation and Phase Two could be jeopardized by bonding anyone out and making it a huge media circus. (like it was in Orlando in another big case)

MOO

IMO, another big drug sweep of those above Ron will be coming up soon and I think allot of people will be swarming like bees!!!
I can see Ron selling everyone out to save his sorry azzz.

You say- swarming like bees.

I say- running like cockroaches when you turn on the light. lol

Another haha comment from Mistys attorney- This is still evolving=there's still plenty more $h!t goona hit the fan, people!!

GO LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this site on the drug laws in Florida and I thought it interesting. It is a defense atty's website, but informative nonetheless. There are some examples on prescription drug sentences and how the weight of the drug is factored in. Apparently, Florida weighs any substance mixed in with the narcotic as equally as the narcotic itself. For example, Hydrocodone (Vicodin) contains acetaminophen, they add the acetaminophen into the total weight to determine sentencing. Here is a small snippet from the article, but there is much more on the site.

Aggregate Weight of the Drug and Any Mixture Containing the Drug

"The cause of the problem is the way the weight of the prescription drugs are measured. Florida's drug statutes require that the weight include not just the weight of the controlled substance itself (which can easily be determined) but also the weight of the mixture of other non-controlled substances in the pill. Florida Statute Section 893.135(6) requires that when a controlled substance is mixed with another substance in a pill, "the weight of the controlled substance is deemed to be the total weight of the mixture&#8221; including the controlled substance and any other substance in the mixture."

"For instance, a prescription for Vicodin may contain 10 milligrams of hydrocodone and 500 millegrams of acetaminophen sold under brand name Tylenol. Thus, if the person has a prescription bottle containing 90 pills, the total amount of the controlled substance is actually only 90 milligrams, but under the statutory scheme, the aggregate weight is approximately 45 grams which carries with it a twenty-five year minimum mandatory sentence in Florida State Prison."

"For individuals who were lawfully prescribed the drug, and then became increasing tolerant and dependent on the medication, Florida's laws against possession and trafficking prescription medication are shockingly severe. Recent appellate opinions have been critical of the drug trafficking laws as drafted by the Florida legislature because of the absurd results and unintended consequences."

http://www.criminaldefenseattorneyt.../DrugCrimes/TraffickingPrescriptionDrugs.aspx

You know, right from the start of this case, some people, WBG, Nay Nay, Amber and others, Ron&#8217;s neighbors, old girlfriends, the mother of two of his children, ect., have told the truth. Ron and anyone close to him is big time into drugs. His MO is to attract VERY YOUNG girls and get them hooked. I don&#8217;t think we even know how many times he has done this. How dumb can these girls be, or do they actually think he is exciting?? Where are their parents!!! When he is finished with them, and, or they finally wake up, it&#8217;s just too late, ie. Misty, or very close to it, (Crystal and Amber.)

So finally here we are - an arrest for drugs. One thing for sure in my mind, Misty is not the master mind; she does what she is told to do by none other than Ron Cummings. One more thing, TN can&#8217;t stand Crystal because she actually stood up and got away. Crystal actually did have a support system. Can we even imagine what that took? These young women have been through hell with Ron Cummings, how truly unfortunate for them. Gee, I know LE has finally made arrest, but I really can&#8217;t help to wonder. What took so long to take down RC? This place is like the wild, wild west or something.

As far as Cobra and L. Padila, if they bond Misty out they better PROTECT her also.

But, but, but... Cobra is just acting as the spokesman for a consortium of concerned bondsmen buddies, right? :waitasec:

He's a genuine fool, if you ask me... and a HUGE sucker. jmo

I found this site on the drug laws in Florida and I thought it interesting. It is a defense atty's website, but informative nonetheless. There are some examples on prescription drug sentences and how the weight of the drug is factored in. Apparently, Florida weighs any substance mixed in with the narcotic as equally as the narcotic itself. For example, Hydrocodone (Vicodin) contains acetaminophen, they add the acetaminophen into the total weight to determine sentencing. Here is a small snippet from the article, but there is much more on the site.

Aggregate Weight of the Drug and Any Mixture Containing the Drug

"The cause of the problem is the way the weight of the prescription drugs are measured. Florida's drug statutes require that the weight include not just the weight of the controlled substance itself (which can easily be determined) but also the weight of the mixture of other non-controlled substances in the pill. Florida Statute Section 893.135(6) requires that when a controlled substance is mixed with another substance in a pill, "the weight of the controlled substance is deemed to be the total weight of the mixture” including the controlled substance and any other substance in the mixture."

"For instance, a prescription for Vicodin may contain 10 milligrams of hydrocodone and 500 millegrams of acetaminophen sold under brand name Tylenol. Thus, if the person has a prescription bottle containing 90 pills, the total amount of the controlled substance is actually only 90 milligrams, but under the statutory scheme, the aggregate weight is approximately 45 grams which carries with it a twenty-five year minimum mandatory sentence in Florida State Prison."

"For individuals who were lawfully prescribed the drug, and then became increasing tolerant and dependent on the medication, Florida's laws against possession and trafficking prescription medication are shockingly severe. Recent appellate opinions have been critical of the drug trafficking laws as drafted by the Florida legislature because of the absurd results and unintended consequences."

http://www.criminaldefenseattorneyt.../DrugCrimes/TraffickingPrescriptionDrugs.aspx

Is this an example of fuzzy math? I get a 900 milligram result, no?

But, but, but... Cobra is just acting as the spokesman for a consortium of concerned bondsmen buddies, right? :waitasec:

He's a genuine fool, if you ask me... and a HUGE sucker. jmo

I still want to know who his clients are ?? Something really,really smelling goin on..:waitasec:

The only people I can think of that would want Misty and Tommy out of jail are Lisa and Hank Sr. but unless they're really big shots in the drug business and hiding it well they wouldn't have that kind of money.

Is this an example of fuzzy math? I get a 900 milligram result, no?
You would get 900 milligrams if you took the 90 pills and multiplied them times (only) the amount of the hydrocodone present (10 milligrams per pill). The person who wrote this had forgotten to multiply the mg's times the number of pills. Add in the tylenol and you get 45 grams...25 years.

You know, right from the start of this case, some people, WBG, Nay Nay, Amber and others, Ron’s neighbors, old girlfriends, the mother of two of his children, ect., have told the truth. Ron and anyone close to him is big time into drugs. His MO is to attract VERY YOUNG girls and get them hooked. I don’t think we even know how many times he has done this. How dumb can these girls be, or do they actually think he is exciting?? Where are their parents!!! When he is finished with them, and, or they finally wake up, it’s just too late, ie. Misty, or very close to it, (Crystal and Amber.)

So finally here we are - an arrest for drugs. One thing for sure in my mind, Misty is not the master mind; she does what she is told to do by none other than Ron Cummings. One more thing, TN can’t stand Crystal because she actually stood up and got away. Crystal actually did have a support system. Can we even imagine what that took? These young women have been through hell with Ron Cummings, how truly unfortunate for them. Gee, I know LE has finally made arrest, but I really can’t help to wonder. What took so long to take down RC? This place is like the wild, wild west or something.

As far as Cobra and L. Padila, if they bond Misty out they better PROTECT her also.

It is surprising to me that Ron never was arrested as a pediphile that abused these young girls.......we know of 2 Amber and Misty. I think Crystal was already older. Everyone thought it was ok. Esp TN and GGS............dah

IMO the bully (abuser) is in jail now..............maybe neighbors and others will talk more.
They won't have to be afraid of this /punk guy anymore!

The only people I can think of that would want Misty and Tommy out of jail are Lisa and Hank Sr. but unless they're really big shots in the drug business and hiding it well they wouldn't have that kind of money.

LOL, yeah, they'd be hiding it really well, then. Lisa didn't even have enough money to get out of town, she had to steal money from an old man to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410