Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sad isn't it.......
OxyContin has been implicated in many times more U.S. deaths than caused by 9/11 and the Iraq War combined since Purdue Pharma began producing and selling it in 1995.
When Oxy was first approved by the FDA it was for the terminally ill (cancer). If you go to Banoxycontin.com there is a petition out to have it taken off the market, if you click under signatures and read about the people who have become addicted or died from this one drug it is unreal it is legal heroin. It is horrible to come off of, I have seen it first hand.

Thanks for the information. Those are scary numbers. I am amazed it is still prescribed as often as it is.

?? about withdrawal from oxy- what happens? Do they sleep a lot? Do they become agitated and aggressive?? Do they become depressed?? I know cocaine withdrawal can cause suicidal thoughts. Anything like that with oxy withdrawal?

tia

I'm not trying to tease. Heck I've been in the basement and rattled every lock on every old thread trying to see if I could get in one of 'em. I'd spill it in a heartbeat, but alas it's not fact YET!

(I ain't interested in gittin zapped by Kimster's ray gun, lol)

Any idea on when this not-yet-fact may become public knowledge?

(bbm) Exactly I mean it's not as if Misty hadn't begged to be declared independent from her parents or anything. After I'd long been earning money at various odd jobs, I began working officially at the age of 14 in an ice cream shop; at 15 was serving pizzas; by 16 taking h.s. business courses while employed part-time by school recreation dept.; by 17 working for the city (parks dept.) as a clerk typist... and by 18 was living on my own, totally self-supporting.

Doin "nuthin" is just lame--and a lie, since it's pretty obvious now how she was making money. JMO

:parrot:

I know what you are saying Kiki. I did a lot on my own too. However, unless legally emancipated your parents are responsible UNTIL the age of 18, then, if your parents have medical bills, or what have you for you, the 18 year old can and will be held responsible. At least in my state. :)

Lawd, Lawd I'm wishing we still had a Rumor Thread......

Me too! Ya know, on several other threads, locals and even non-locals have been able to post things as rumors, as long as it is stated that it is a rumor. Why can't that be done in this case without having a separate, private thread for them?

A rumor thread would ne so great, Concerned Papa! You and several other locals had such valuable input into this case.

The rumor thread was the 'good ole days' for sure!

Mebbe they'll let us do like they did on the Elizabeth Olten thread: Since we had a lot of locals, but didn't have subforums, the locals were able to post their rumors on the main thread but it had to be CLEARLY stated that it was strictly a rumor.

Pretty please, Kimster? :deal:

I'm not trying to tease. Heck I've been in the basement and rattled every lock on every old thread trying to see if I could get in one of 'em. I'd spill it in a heartbeat, but alas it's not fact YET!

(I ain't interested in gittin zapped by Kimster's ray gun, lol)

PM Kimster and ask..All she can say is NO..JMO

Thanks for the information. Those are scary numbers. I am amazed it is still prescribed as often as it is.

?? about withdrawal from oxy- what happens? Do they sleep a lot? Do they become agitated and aggressive?? Do they become depressed?? I know cocaine withdrawal can cause suicidal thoughts. Anything like that with oxy withdrawal?

tia

I'm answering my own question. :dance: This sounds AWFUL!!!!

OxyContin Withdrawal Symptoms
OxyContin withdrawal symptoms can include:

•Tiredness or fatigue
•Constant yawning
•Hot/cold sweats
•Heart palpitations
•Joints and muscles ache
•Nausea and vomiting
•Uncontrollable coughing
•Diarrhea
•Insomnia
•Watery eyes
•Depression
Oxycontin withdrawal symptoms can begin as soon as six hours after the last dose and can last up to one week. People who have gone through OxyContin withdrawal compare the process to the intensity of heroin withdrawal.

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/oxy/a/oxycontin.htm

tia

No, you can die! Literally! from the withdrawl. Oxycontin is now moving on down to second place with pain docs (and alas, pill heads) methadone is taking over. My mother, stepfather, sister and sisters husband were on Oxycontin for 10 years- my step father Od'd, my mom and sister are now both on Methadone and my sister is divorced and close to a now second divorce from another man who loves Oxy's.

I hate pain doctors.. the FDA.. most of all I hate the disease.

I'm answering my own question. :dance: This sounds AWFUL!!!!

OxyContin Withdrawal Symptoms
OxyContin withdrawal symptoms can include:

•Tiredness or fatigue
•Constant yawning
•Hot/cold sweats
•Heart palpitations
•Joints and muscles ache
•Nausea and vomiting
•Uncontrollable coughing
•Diarrhea
•Insomnia
•Watery eyes
•Depression
Oxycontin withdrawal symptoms can begin as soon as six hours after the last dose and can last up to one week. People who have gone through OxyContin withdrawal compare the process to the intensity of heroin withdrawal.

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/oxy/a/oxycontin.htm

It is awful! Look up coming off of long term use of Klonopin or Xanax- even worse!

It is awful! Look up coming off of long term use of Klonopin or Xanax- even worse!

It's no wonder people go to such extremes to maintain their habit.

I'm betting they are all feeling miserable right about now. jmo

I am trying to get through all the posts since my computer conked on my last night around midnight so I am sorry if this has been questioned and answered already.

I just looked at the felony arrest warrants for SJC.
If you look at the date, quantity of drugs the charge is for and you can pretty much figure out who was with Misty during the drug transactions. It was stated in the media yesterday Misty is the common denominator and was present at all the drug buys/selling hence she has the most charges. My question is this-is it a good assumption that she was using Donna, Hope, Ron and Tommy for rides since she did not have a car of her own? We know that all, with the exception of Hope, have their own vehicle.
Also, can they be charged with the trafficking charges even if they did not physically exchange drugs and money, for just being present and aware of the transactions? I am curious-I can easily see this scenario happening, Misty promising them drugs for rides to her "job".

TIA

I am trying to get through all the posts since my computer conked on my last night around midnight so I am sorry if this has been questioned and answered already.

If you look at the date, quantity of drugs the charge is for and you can pretty much figure out who was with Misty during the drug transactions. It was stated in the media yesterday Misty is the common denominator and was present at all the drug buys/selling hence she has the most charges. My question is this-is it a good assumption that she was using Donna, Hope, Ron and Tommy for rides since she did not have a car of her own? We know that all, with the exception of Hope, have their own vehicle.
Also, can they be charged with the trafficking charges even if they did not physically exchange drugs and money, for just being present and aware of the transactions? I am curious-I can easily see this scenario happening, Misty promising them drugs for rides to her "job".

TIA

Uh yeah, I thought that theary would come up. Rpnald L. Cummings has a history of keeping very young girls around, getting arrested for drugs of distribution weight and assault. I think it is time we hold "HIMSELF" responsible for that behavior.

TIA

No matter how ya slice it, I cannot picture Misty as the mastermind behind this or any other operation - hell, she don't even own a gun.

My opinion only

TIA
Good question. I would think (don't know for a fact) that LE would have evidence that the others were involved in the transaction. At the very least, they were there and had knowledge of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than that.

My guess is that LE has tapes of these transactions which will clarify each person's involvement in each incident.

Uh yeah, I thought that theary would come up. Rpnald L. Cummings has a history of keeping very young girls around, getting arrested for drugs of distribution weight and assault. I think it is time we hold "HIMSELF" responsible for that behavior.

Nice guy, that Ron :furious:. But nobody was held hostage and we are all responsible for the situations we place ourselves in. imo.

In no way in my post above post was I trying to imply anyone was innocent in the drug trafficking charges they are in jail for.
I was just trying to understand the law-ie-in some states you can be charged with murder if you are at the scene of the crime but did not commit the crime-that is what I was trying to get at-sorry if it came out the wrong way.
I understand that these people are all adults and should and will be held accountable for the illegal activities they were involved in.
Also, it was reported that Misty and Ron were both present at the big buy from the undercover agent the night they were arrested. I understand drug trafficking charges are no small potatoes as NG stated last night "It wasn't just a dime bag of pot they were caught with".

I am on Haleigh's side and hope as we all do these arrests will lead to her whereabouts and what happened to her so justice can be served for her.

I am ready for more legal docs to come out so I can better understand what went down!

Carry on......

No matter how ya slice it, I cannot picture Misty as the mastermind behind this or any other operation - hell, she don't even own a gun.

My opinion only

Right Trident. If she was the mastermind, she did a poor job of it. They are all in jail now with heavy duty bonds.
But, Misty now has learned it is not good business to sell controlled substances to an undercover cop. jmo

In no way in my post above post was I trying to imply anyone was innocent in the drug trafficking charges they are in jail for.
I was just trying to understand the law-ie-in some states you can be charged with murder if you are at the scene of the crime but did not commit the crime-that is what I was trying to get at-sorry if it came out the wrong way.
I understand that these people are all adults and should and will be held accountable for the illegal activities they were involved in.
Also, it was reported that Misty and Ron were both present at the big buy from the undercover agent the night they were arrested. I understand drug trafficking charges are no small potatoes as NG stated last night "It wasn't just a dime bag of pot they were caught with".

I am on Haleigh's side and hope as we all do these arrests will lead to her whereabouts and what happened to her so justice can be served for her.

I am ready for more legal docs to come out so I can better understand what went down!

Carry on......

The felony warrants: A little help in figuring out who was with who, and when.
http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_ Croslin_Brock_ Sykes_Warrants.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member