General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am concerned Misty might wind up dead as well because there is more people behind this bust then who has been taken in. Somebody was above Ron, supplying him and those are usally the people to worry about ...jmo

Well then the complications with Haleigh but that threat I think is sitting in jail on a $500,000 dollar bond and unless he bails out I don't think my concern would be there as much ....but the drugs are another issue ...

Did that make sense lol

Well, I am just going to be out with it. I have never liked Cobra and always thought that he should just stay out of Haleigh's case because of his overblown ego and interference into the investigation.

Cobra is a media wh@re. Now who does this remind me of? Is it the same super bond company that bonded Casey out? That is who I think it is. They just need to stay out of it, IMO. It will not serve Haleigh to have this turn into a big circus again or like it was in Orlando.

Since the beginning, I have wanted to see both Ronald and Misty in jail and now they are. I am going to be furious if this thing with bonding Misty out goes forward.

MOO

Yes, I agree... Cobra is an idiot! Misty needs to stay in jail, so does Ron.

KC & Padille, v. Duh, I reckon.

Guess Cobra's still hoping for that TV deal. [pssst! --- ain't gonna happen, Bill.]

Does anyone think Misty was distributing drugs without being paid?

It is reasonable to think Misty was financially rewarded for her work as a dealer before she was arrested so I am confused why the Judge accepted her response that she wasn’t working when her charges clearly indicate she was likely generating a lucrative income through the drug trade?

Of course Misty lied to the judge. She is very good at lying. Although, I would have loved to have heard her say when asked what she did for a living to answer "I sell prescription drugs. Want any?"
jmo

After telling her that her bond had been set at $950,000, County Judge Charles J. Tinlin asked, "What do you do for a living, ma'am?"
"Nothing," she replied.
"I'm sorry?"
"Nothing."
"How do you support yourself?"
"My mom and my dad."

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-22/croslin-latest-twist-stark-jail-room

Before the hearing, a deputy briefly brought him into the jail's mini-courtroom before leading him back out.
"I don't really like having all these people taking my pictures, man," Hank Croslin told the deputy.
"You don't have a choice," the deputy said. "You're out of choices."

After telling her that her bond had been set at $950,000, County Judge Charles J. Tinlin asked, "What do you do for a living, ma'am?"
"Nothing," she replied.
"I'm sorry?"
"Nothing."
"How do you support yourself?"
"My mom and my dad."

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-22/croslin-latest-twist-stark-jail-room

Before the hearing, a deputy briefly brought him into the jail's mini-courtroom before leading him back out.
"I don't really like having all these people taking my pictures, man," Hank Croslin told the deputy.
"You don't have a choice," the deputy said. "You're out of choices."

Wish he had asked if mom and dad were employed... :)

Cobra trying to raise money to bail them out really PI@@es me off! They screwed up - let them sit their sorry butts in jail! Raise the money for a reward to help find Haleigh!!!!

misty is no mastermind and has no money to buy the kind of supplies neeeded to finance this many drugs. IMO, ron bought or gave her money to get supplies and set her up for deliveries, pickup, distribution, as she is much better at making contacts.

After hearing about her tat, I am finally convinced that this young girl is totally devoted to ron cummings and will do anything for him.

If Cobra wants Tommy and misty out, then he is thinking the ron is the one who harmed Haleigh or hid her.

snipped by me...

exactly my thoughts... can't find Haleigh if the key turns up dead or missing...

ETA: Also...take into account that I'm sure now she knows who the informant/undercover detective is...

gonna get ugly

Where is CJ now days? Maybe he was one of the clients.

Of course Misty lied to the judge. She is very good at lying. Although, I would have loved to have heard her say when asked what she did for a living to answer "I sell prescription drugs. Want any?"
jmo

LOL, Pharm Rep would have gone over really well.

This is all MOO but.....

Cobra should just back off. What purpose does it serve to bond Misty and Tommy out of jail? Oh there may have been assurances that they would tell him everything if he would just bond them out of jail. But anybody in his profession should know that a junkie will say anything in order to get their next fix. Also, Misty is a HUGE risk if she is bonded out. Jail is the safest place for her. I feel she could be a flight risk or worse, could meet an untimely demise if she is out.

I pray that this doesn't happen.

I'm glad that PCSO has been working so diligently in cleaning up the drug pandemic in that county. I think they've known all along that Haleigh's disappearance was a result of drug activities. It has taken them months to infiltrate the madness and build evidence.
My greatest wish is that justice is served for Haleigh. TICK TOCK! I really feel there will be a break soon.

JMO

wm

Just a couple of questions:

Is the case involving Ron assaulting Tommy still active??

Is the case involving Tommy stealing the neighbors gun still active??

tia.

Were Ron and Tommy warrants issued in another county? Since that's where Ron is jailed?

Were Ron and Tommy warrants issued in another county? Since that's where Ron is jailed?

Warrants should have been issued for the county they were committing the crime ....which would be PC....he was only moved to Flagler to keep everyone seperated.

So to me this is strange..but that's just me..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members