General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the LE think that the Croslins are the ring leaders &Misty was caught redhanded? Now she is 18 ,she is an adult so.... I'm not sure they are right:waitasec:

I don't believe Ron is the informer. My guess is that it was Charles or his mother or both. A car matching the description of Donna's was seen in the area of the house where Charles' mother lived. We heard it on the scanner. Misty had been living there. A day later Charles' mother was arrested!!!! And then the road rage between Charles and Ron/Misty shortly after that. Then, we heard on the scanner Charles being brought into the CID Office by a Detective. We heard Browns Fishcamp to CID and knew it was Charles. We assumed it was about the Road Rage. My feeling is that CJ is the informer. He was hanging over at Tyler quite a bit.

It is also my opinion that Misty got caught with the most drugs, and in areas where she might have been near a school etc., I don't think that fact that she has more charges is an indication that she was anything but the one running the drugs for someone else. She doesn't in My opinon have the capacity to orchestrate this, work with bigger dealers etc. If anything they may have been working for Hank Sr. Just my personal opinion.

Why is Ron's bail less? I'd say because Misty is the key (to Ron, the lock). They know Ron won't crack. So they come up with something or other to make sure Misty won't get out.

My opinion only.

Misty was present at all of the drug buys, all seven of them so she has more charges.

I don't believe Ron is the informer. My guess is that it was Charles or his mother or both. A car matching the description of Donna's was seen in the area of the house where Charles' mother lived. We heard it on the scanner. Misty had been living there. A day later Charles' mother was arrested!!!! And then the road rage between Charles and Ron/Misty shortly after that. Then, we heard on the scanner Charles being brought into the CID Office by a Detective. We heard Browns Fishcamp to CID and knew it was Charles. We assumed it was about the Road Rage. My feeling is that CJ is the informer. He was hanging over at Tyler quite a bit.

It is also my opinion that Misty got caught with the most drugs, and in areas where she might have been near a school etc., I don't think that fact that she has more charges is an indication that she was anything but the one running the drugs for someone else. She doesn't in My opinon have the capacity to orchestrate this, work with bigger dealers etc. If anything they may have been working for Hank Sr. Just my personal opinion.

BBM

Mine too!

Misty is also the person that LE has wanted to talk to for a good long time. Look at the bond Tommy got for stealing a rusty old antique gun. Wasn't it 500K or something? Misty was also holding allot of drugs when she got caught 2x. Bit time drug dealers know not to carry large quantities all at one time. It shows she really was not smart about what she was doing. No Misty was a mule for someone else. Just got caught with the most in 2 of her transactions.

Wonder if TN will make an appearance on NG?

I can hear her now:
Mizz Nancy Ron was arrested because he was trying to get info from Misty about Haleigh. He will do anything to get his heart back including sell pills!JMO

Ron said that he would lie, cheat, steal, sell drugs, do anything to find Caylee.... errr I mean HaLeigh.

jvm:

Talking heads think Misty is the ring leader of the drug trafficking.

I don't think so!

Misty is the stupid runner, Ron is the controlling ring leader with Misty just doing his dirty work..... IMO.

I posted this in another thread but i think i should move, I forget how many windows I have open! my bad!!! but here goes....

I'm going to get real here. Unfortunately there is a missing darling little girl amongst this drug infested mess. The players are facing upwards of 25 years and fines we know they can never pay back. Was this a conscious effort on their part?" Lets deal drugs get caught and we will serve the lessor time?" NO WAY, they just flat out never cared but making sure their PC butt stayed high IMO. Very sad. I hope one of them rolls over, gets some sort of immunity TO TELL THE TRUTH as to what happened to Haleigh. I hope Jr. gets a chance somehow. We all complained PC Sheriffs may have been dropping the ball, but me thinks they have been on the ball all along.

Out of all the joy the past 24 hours, all of a sudden, I am not so happy anymore.
From the first time I heard Misty talk, I just knew in my heart she was lying and that she knew exactly what happened to Haleigh. Nothing in her story has ever added up to me.
What bothers me now is that she is in jail. What if she would rather spend 25 years than to tell the truth because if they find Haleigh's body, the remains will implicate her? 25 years is a needle in the haystack compared to life or death.
Same with Ronald.
:(

what do you do for a living? NOTHING...

how do you support urself? MY MOM AND DAD...

LMAO whatever misty

Glad NG replayed that clip of her blasting Crystal over the drug use statement. Egg on Mizz Nancy's face now.

what do you do for a living? NOTHING...

how do you support urself? MY MOM AND DAD...

LMAO whatever misty

What do you do for a living?

Errr..... I sell prescription drugs to cops, obviously!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO