General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from your first link [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Aerospace_Industries"]Israel Aerospace Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame], Blomquist, (that I didn't understand at first), Israel Aerospace is wholly owned by the government of Israel. It was founded in 1953 as Bedek Aviation Company and recruited Al Schwimmer as the company's founder and first president.

Then look at the president.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Schwimmer"]Al Schwimmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Schwimmer was born in New York in 1917 to Jewish parents who had emigrated to the United States from Eastern Europe. He never used his given birth name of Adolph, preferring the nickname "Al".

In 1939, Schwimmer began his aerospace career at Lockheed Martin as an engineer and also received his civilian pilot license.

During Israel's War of Independence, Schwimmer used his World War II experience and his contacts to smuggle surplus war planes to Israel. Using circuitous routes, he also recruited the pilots and crews to fly the planes to Israel. Many of these men became the nucleus of the Israeli Air Force.[3]

In 1949, Schwimmer returned to the United States and, in 1950, he was convicted in the United States of violating the US Neutrality Acts for smuggling the planes into Israel. Schwimmer was stripped of his voting rights and veteran benefits and fined $10,000, but did not receive a prison sentence. In 2000, he received a pardon from President Bill Clinton.

In the early 1950s, Schwimmer, who was running an aircraft maintenance company in Burbank, California, was approached by David Ben-Gurion, Israel's then prime minister, who asked Schwimmer to return to Israel and establish an aircraft company for commercial and military purposes.[3] Schwimmer acceded to Ben Gurion's request and founded Israel Aerospace Industries, of which he became the first CEO.[2]

So from your first link Israel Aerospace Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Blomquist, (that I didn't understand at first), Israel Aerospace is wholly owned by the government of Israel. It was founded in 1953 as Bedek Aviation Company and recruited Al Schwimmer as the company's founder and first president.

Then look at the president.

Al Schwimmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know.... its really a WOW moment isn't it ?!!!

With another Al S ...... in the loop..... another wow :-s

Poor Wayne never stood a chance. :(

And people wonder why some think there is a lot more to this current case....

I still wonder who was in the dark SUV that was following TB's truck. I do not believe it was MS...it does not make sense to me.

Of course another possibility....so many that I can barely keep up....but what if TB was mistaken for DM and the wrong guy got taken out? What if they were ran off of the road by the SUV and confronted by 'whoever'?

I need to sleep on all this...my brain is starting to release steam.... .... need sleep :eek:fftobed:

<modsnip>

Up until now, I thought you were arguing that DM was smart to get out of the MRO business.

But now, it looks like you're saying that this was such a great business that others were up to all sorts of shenanigans just to get a piece of it.

So, was the Millardair MRO a good idea in your opinion? And if so, then what exactly went wrong to make DM shut it down just after the certification came through?-

<modsnip>

CK IMO what went wrong was the lack of professionalism, organization, lack of ambition, respect, cooperation and interest on DM's part. WM wanted to provide a secure future for DM, but DM lacked everything it took to run the business his father had envisioned. WM more than likely heard all of the latest and greatest reports regarding Windsor's new maintenance business and felt DM could follow it their footsteps. WM probably assumed business would just "fall" into DM's lap. IMO WM hired AS to get the ball rolling and when it came time for professionalism, DM wouldn't cooperate. Did AS contact WM with his concerns about DM's lack of ambition and interest and did WM and DM ended up in many heated arguments? Was this what caused DM to possibly murder his father or for WM to commit suicide?

What potential business people would want to do business with another business when they show up to discuss serious business and find out "Mickey Mouse" playhouse/workshop has set up home where professional business in supposed to be carried out? AS stated: &#8220;He was an impediment to the hangar operation&#8221; who didn&#8217;t meet his deadlines, almost never arrived at work before noon, and refused to clear his collection of cars, jeeps, hot rods, jet skis and personal airplanes from the business premises.

Mr. Sharif responded that until the facilities, estimated to have cost some $6 million, could be toured by potential customers, no deals would be signed.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

From what the article also stated: It was an unusual, bold move for Wayne, who apparently spent much of his life uninterested in the family business, or business at all, for that matter.

To me this is why the business failed. IMO this article if chalked full of truth.

Bbm
Please explain DM motive you refer to. I'm confused. I can understand how this would explain a suicide but not what I think you could be suggesting.

Nice find with PA business. It sure helps to have a fuller picture of this specific industry.

WM was spending all the money on a business DM had no interest in, and it was a business that didn't have a huge chance of success IMO.

Really?? Still trusting the opinion of AS? You dont think his statements against DM were rooted in self-preservation even after what has been discovered here? By the looks of things, Premier came out of nowhere with contracts in hand. And as sleuthed here, they are led by a strong arm. You really think Hangar 53 not getting contracts was DM's fault?

It is beginning to look to me as though AS was paid by WM but MAYBE working for the competition.
<modsnip> then I am willing to bet the contracts he reviewed with DM mid-November were followed up on, pursuant to their steakhouse talk, and confirmed duds by end of November due to PA "overhaul" of coveted contracts and WM took his own life OR Millardair was still in the game and WM just plain ole "taken out" by not so friendly competition. DM may have cancelled cert because he had no choice.
<modsnip>

AletheaD mentioned in the past couple days his/her observation of the Breslau hangar from pics and how it looked tidy, clean with only a few small planes and cars inside. I agree and wonder if people are confusing it with pearson photos. To me the differdnce is the new hangar appears with sqeaky clean white shiny floors and arch-shaped lighting. I havent seen any pics of this hangar that didnt look neat and not at all crowded. I'm sure the few cars in there could be moved out promptly if there was a tour coming through. I challenge anyone to produce a photo of this hangar (and not the older hangar) that did not look like it could be toured.

WM was spending all the money on a business DM had no interest in, and it was a business that didn't have a huge chance of success IMO.

Ok thank you Ianman. But are you suggesting this would be motive for DM to kill his father or just a suicide?

I have a feeling that if DM hadn't known before which contracts AS was supposed to be chasing, I am sure he would have asked for a copy of a list of them, or something, at the heated meeting as some sort of proof that AS was actually trying to accomplish his job, especially if his preformance was being questioned. Knowing that your competition now has both of Canada's largest operators under long term heavy maintenance agreements might have underscored something else as well.

Yes according to A.Sh. in Brocklehurst interview he and DM reviewed contracts and potential for 2013 at the steakhouse meeting and parted pleasantly. MOO within two weeks those contracts were confirmed dead, shortly before WM was.

Looking at the scope of the competition, the alleged state of Hangar 53 (which looked pretty good to some of us) had nothing to do with who was winning contracts. JMO.

I think it's 50/50 either way.

Tough crowd!

I, on the other hand, feel the mystery behind WM's suicide is solved.

I cant see how PA connection would make him kill his father, and then write that obit. We have no evidence that DM has any sort of hot temper. I'm sure AS would have gladly reported any threatening behaviour. I think DM was looking out for his father to be honest.

I think it's 50/50 either way.

I think as a motive for murder, it was a little late for that. It was already over budget and, if funds had to be borrowed to cover the tools and staff needed, the money allocated to the hangar was already long gone. This latest discovery also explains why he was so quick to cancel the MRO certificate. Not much point in keeping it.

JMO

Let me get this straight.

Another new Ontario MRO gets some initial business.

This MRO also bought some of its operations from an Israeli company.

Back in the 1950s, an American guy named Al worked for an Israeli company.

Therefore DM didn't murder Tim Bosma.

What did I miss here?

We do not know the condition of the hanger in the months before it was ready to open, nor do we know if the owners of the Windsor hanger have a large collection of classic cars that they needed to store there. I have seen photos showing the Millardair hanger looking showroom clean for advertising purposes, are you suggesting that it was cleaned up just to take the photos and then promptly turned back into a messy chop shop? We have no idea if DM and WM took AS's advise and cleaned the hanger when he recommended it, do we? And I think if it did look like a chop shop and not a hanger full of toys, AS would have been the first one to say claim that to the media.

Also, I didn't mention it, but the article I read also pointed out that many other animals are killed or injured on airport property as well, the article mentions deer and coyotes being some of the larger more common casualties. And I think we are still debating here the actual size of the incinerator, some say it was the largest model, others say the model number is for the smaller version.
Juballee, IMO, the Airport would be looking after carcass removal from plane strikes or wild life eradication measures and not one of their tenants. Removal is serious business because carcasses can attract birds of prey etc. Transport Canada has a procedures manual for Airports for Wildlife control-it's always possible that DM had a contract with the Airport for control and disposal-I haven't come across anything to say that any of DM's co's were also doing the Wildlife management for the Airport. MOO
http://www.tc.gc.ca/publications/EN/TP11500/PDF/HR/TP11500E.pdf

Juballee, IMO, the Airport would be looking after carcass removal from plane strikes or wild life eradication measures and not one of their tenants. Removal is serious business because carcasses can attract birds of prey etc. Transport Canada has a procedures manual for Airports for Wildlife control-it's always possible that DM had a contract with the Airport for control and disposal-I haven't come across anything to say that any of DM's co's were also doing the Wildlife management for the Airport. MOO

Regardless imo.... as the incinerator was not found to have human remains as far as we know and no other human remains were found at the farm. IMO whatever the incinerator was bought for it is unrelated to the case and appears to me to be a pointless waste of time insofar as researching why its there. But thats just my opinion MOO

Regardless imo.... as the incinerator was not found to have human remains as far as we know and no other human remains were found at the farm. IMO whatever the incinerator was bought for it is unrelated to the case and appears to me to be a pointless waste of time insofar as researching why its there. But thats just my opinion MOO
Thanks Blomquist-however, I have not read anything that says that LE found that the incinerator didn't have human remains. It would be great if you could provide the source of your info and IMHO, anything involved with the evidence around the incinerator would be part of the PB. IMO, the incinerator has not been ruled out. TB was burned beyond recognition and the Eliminator wasn't far away. I totally agree with you that the incinerator is a waste of time investigating here since IMO it's one thing that we'll have to wait for the trial to hear what the forensic evidence is. My point was that it was highly unlikely to be used by a tenant at the airport to dispose of animal carcasses. MOO

Thank you for confirming that airports have issues with animal and fowl carcasses and that the proper disposal of them is very important. And since so many collisions with wildlife require repairs, and often carcasses or partial organic matter are left behind, it might be safe to wonder if it was a reasonable part of a large scale MRO to have a means of safe disposal of any biological remains found during emergency repairs? Have you found in your research who does have the contract for animal and fowl removable for that airport, is there someone else who does it that we can verify?

And it is exciting to hear that you may have come across other DM companies! If you have found him to have more businesses than just Millardair, I am sure we would all be interested in hearing about them, since it might show other sources of income instead of just leaching off of his family name as he has been accused of here many times, and perhaps a trail of employment that could offer more clues.

And one more thing about the incinerator: the size was debated, some saying it's the largest model, some saying it's the smallest. I have to think it may have been the smaller one, if everyone here seems to agree that TB would have had to have been (forgive the graphic nature) cut into pieces to fit. If it was the largest (bovine) model I think the body would have fit in whole; after all, are the farmers who use them expected to chop their dead cows into pieces for it to preform its function? That kind of takes the ease or convenience out of it. And if you were going to preorder one for a murder, (almost a year in advance), and you're apparently known to splurge, wouldn't you get the most convenient one, the one that wouldn't make you have to chop up the body?

Really?? Still trusting the opinion of AS? You dont think his statements against DM were rooted in self-preservation even after what has been discovered here? By the looks of things, Premier came out of nowhere with contracts in hand. And as sleuthed here, they are led by a strong arm. You really think Hangar 53 not getting contracts was DM's fault?

It is beginning to look to me as though AS was paid by WM but MAYBE working for the competition.
<modsnip> then I am willing to bet the contracts he reviewed with DM mid-November were followed up on, pursuant to their steakhouse talk, and confirmed duds by end of November due to PA "overhaul" of coveted contracts and WM took his own life OR Millardair was still in the game and WM just plain ole "taken out" by not so friendly competition. DM may have cancelled cert because he had no choice.
<modsnip>

AletheaD mentioned in the past couple days his/her observation of the Breslau hangar from pics and how it looked tidy, clean with only a few small planes and cars inside. I agree and wonder if people are confusing it with pearson photos. To me the differdnce is the new hangar appears with sqeaky clean white shiny floors and arch-shaped lighting. I havent seen any pics of this hangar that didnt look neat and not at all crowded. I'm sure the few cars in there could be moved out promptly if there was a tour coming through. I challenge anyone to produce a photo of this hangar (and not the older hangar) that did not look like it could be toured.

YES, I do! I am in total trust of AS. I do not believe he had some hidden agenda and tried to sabotage an potential contracts, nor Millardair. AS is a business development consultant. He would have been hired by many businesses throughout Ontario and possibly Canada to help them develop their businesses. It's possible he specializes in a certain field or two of business development and air traffic may have been one. Why would someone such as AS come forward to discuss the failure of someone's business if he had anything to do with it? He has a reputation to uphold and a life to live. That makes no sense at all unless one is going to say it would take the heat off himself and he's hoping he won't be investigated for any involvement in TB's death. I am sure LE have thoroughly questioned him already and that is why he came forward.

I am sure there was much business to go around and no one needed to worry about AS also working for the competition. We are talking city to city, not business in the same city btw. He could be the business development consultant for PIA for all we know. I really do not see this sort of business being a competitive business, being this service is few and far between and there are only so many specialized mechanics to go around. Whatever AS would recommend for one airport business, he would typically recommend the same for all. The more companies who hired him means more business he gets, which means more financial success for him.

“He was an impediment to the hangar operation” who didn’t meet his deadlines, almost never arrived at work before noon, and refused to clear his collection of cars, jeeps, hot rods, jet skis and personal airplanes from the business premises. These are not only AS's opinions, but seems to be those of other Millardair's executives. We are not talking a few cars btw. And to move them would take cooperation. DM was not a willing participant IMO nor in AS's opinion. Seems AS may have had enough visits and time around the hangar to get to know these things about DM. A lot of shop talk going on at the hangar between AS and executives. Also it's not about cleaning up for tours, it's about running a successful, professional business. A physician doesn't run his business out of his bedroom and an auto mechanic doesn't run a business out of his home garage. AS knew potential customers and employees did not want to see DM in the corner of the hangar tinkering on a hobby. :nono::nono: It's apparent from reading, DM managed to accumulate many toys to clutter the hangar up within a short amount of time. Where was DM to put his stockpile of toys and stolen property, where he would be able to go to continue tinkering on these toys? Yes DM screwed himself out of a very lucrative business and a good and free life by the sounds of it. JMO, MOO and HTH.

I bet WM was fed up dealing with DM and his BS, after he put so much effort and money into making this a plan for DM's future, maybe he did commit suicide. OR DM got fed up with his father on his back trying to make him a responsible, decent person, and DM murdered his father or had him murdered. Would not be the first time an adult child had murdered their parent or conflict and/or selfish reasons. Yes, all MOO.

Thank you for confirming that airports have issues with animal and fowl carcasses and that the proper disposal of them is very important. And since so many collisions with wildlife require repairs, and often carcasses or partial organic matter are left behind, it might be safe to wonder if it was a reasonable part of a large scale MRO to have a means of safe disposal of any biological remains found during emergency repairs? Have you found in your research who does have the contract for animal and fowl removable for that airport, is there someone else who does it that we can verify?

And it is exciting to hear that you may have come across other DM companies! If you have found him to have more businesses than just Millardair, I am sure we would all be interested in hearing about them, since it might show other sources of income instead of just leaching off of his family name as he has been accused of here many times, and perhaps a trail of employment that could offer more clues.

And one more thing about the incinerator: the size was debated, some saying it's the largest model, some saying it's the smallest. I have to think it may have been the smaller one, if everyone here seems to agree that TB would have had to have been (forgive the graphic nature) cut into pieces to fit. If it was the largest (bovine) model I think the body would have fit in whole; after all, are the farmers who use them expected to chop their dead cows into pieces for it to preform its function? That kind of takes the ease or convenience out of it. And if you were going to preorder one for a murder, (almost a year in advance), and you're apparently known to splurge, wouldn't you get the most convenient one, the one that wouldn't make you have to chop up the body?
IMO there's a reasonable explanation why your last line may be necessary. According to MSM, it was the Eliminator SN250. Capable of 250Lbs. http://www.supernovamfg.com/250.html

Source: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/05/16/20829241.html

If a farmer was purchasing a unit, they would be looking at 2 things- 1) total mass of animals carcasses and the height and width of the animal in full rig. ie) this unit could hold 250 1 lb chickens-numbers produced by large poultry farmers. Vets/animal shelters may be interested-30 cats, 10 small dogs etc. The point to remember here is the size of the individual animals being disposed of. 2) Second thing would be the size of the opening the farmer or vet would need. On the SN250, the loading door is only 12" x 20"...big enough for chickens and small animals-however, a farmer or vet could put up to 250lbs of small animals in it. Wouldn't be suitable for a farmer disposing of mature goats or calves
The SN1500 is the first of the units that can take the larger animals with an opening of 40" x 96", but it can hold 1500lbs. http://www.supernovamfg.com/1500.html It weighs 4 x's as much as the 250. IMO, the SN250 was purchased with only thought given to how many pounds a human body weighs. IMO there was a focus on that and no thought was given to the size of the opening to a human body in it. Thus the need for chopping up a body to get it in the 12" x 20" opening. MOO

Let me get this straight.

Another new Ontario MRO gets some initial business.

This MRO also bought some of its operations from an Israeli company.

Back in the 1950s, an American guy named Al worked for an Israeli company.

Therefore DM didn't murder Tim Bosma.

What did I miss here?

NOTHING CK. Sorry you had to use your time trying to piece it all together to find out that's all there is. If I didn't feel bad for you I would :floorlaugh: at the minimal amount of information gained which proves ZILCH IMHO.

:blowkiss::tyou: I wish there were multiple thanks for this information as I did not even really go there because IMHO it's not plausible. But your post I believe sums it up perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro