General Discussion and Theories #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<rsbm>

Dunno .. in the link I posted, Justin specifically says:

Are we totally discounting the neighbour who owns the airstrip saying he heard LE was at the farm as early as Friday?

Maybe the day he heard about it was the day he thought TB went missing. I'm not discounting the neighbour at all. As discussed previously, I think the Waterloo police were there as early as Friday securing the farm for Hamilton LE. As per all the MSM reports, I just don't think the search started until Monday.

JMO

Ugggh on my phone his tweets only go as far back as the 14th. Is that as good as its going to get or can Iview more tweets from another device?

His tweets go back to April 30th on my computer. The first tweet about TB is the morning of May 9th.

* I am not talking about DM..

Perhaps then, it is suspect #3, the driver of the Yukon, who was there one minute and then gone the next.
Is this why you mention witness protection.
Perhaps a friend we have seen a picture of, but now no mention of him?
Maybe he is talking.

If X1 had a story and was under witness protection X1'd be in jail too right? Hasn't that theory already been established using DM?:floorlaugh:

Thanks for linking that. Reading it made me feel slightly queasy, though. I'll just bet they want to tell a story.

I just did a little more websleuthing....CP 24 said it is put over till 2;00 today...I think DM & MS are going to be on video link and DM lawyer is not APPEARING another meeting was stated. .unclear ...robynhood.

Ok here's a sub-theory on recent developments:
Nobody has really talked enough to warrant a search warrant of this size and duration.
Plea bargain talks are taking place. Before anyone agrees to lesser charges, LE has to make darn sure there is nothing hidden, buried, burned or dripping from the Millard farm that shouldn't be, to the Crown's satisfaction. From what we saw of the searches in May, it wasn't enough (and what do we know?) and a lot of red tape got cut to allow for a comprehensive search to confirm whether or not DM especially was is a serial killer. He has no criminal record but that doesn't mean he didnt get away with murder before, correct? So are they are doing this to ensure they do not let a serial killer get away with less than life imprisonment?

Unless they have enough hard evidence to go full-force with the murder one, this could be true.

My other thought was the last search tuned up some questionable samples that didnt get noticed until this past weekend.

.....Anyone?

Ok here's a sub-theory on recent developments:
Nobody has really talked enough to warrant a search warrant of this size and duration.
Plea bargain talks are taking place. Before anyone agrees to lesser charges, LE has to make darn sure there is nothing hidden, buried, burned or dripping from the Millard farm that shouldn't be, to the Crown's satisfaction. From what we saw of the searches in May, it wasn't enough (and what do we know?) and a lot of red tape got cut to allow for a comprehensive search to confirm whether or not DM especially was is a serial killer. He has no criminal record but that doesn't mean he didnt get away with murder before, correct? So are they are doing this to ensure they do not let a serial killer get away with less than life imprisonment?

Unless they have enough hard evidence to go full-force with the murder one, this could be true.

My other thought was the last search tuned up some questionable samples that didnt get noticed until this past weekend.

.....Anyone?

I was wondering if LE got test results back from incinerator and they included LB's DNA. But that would be enough to charge with murder right there. Something/someone has tipped them off to some sort of evidence in the barn.

Did DM or MS make gruesome videos of a murder in the barn, which may have been found on their phones, burner phone, computers, discs seized from their homes, pictures? By the sounds of it DM was not a very good housekeeper, so maybe he was reckless in not hiding this stuff. We know MS seemed to be into gruesome video garbage and IIRC DM was mentioned in an article just today about being a photographer. Wonder why that tidbit was mention again today, when we've seen no evidence of it on MSM going back to when he was 19ish? LE are definitely onto something. They are removing way too much stuff for testing when they could have just taken samples and swabs from these items. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Even if LE found TB, LB and WM were not the only victims to these . MOO.

I was wondering if LE got test results back from incinerator and they included LB's DNA. But that would be enough to charge with murder right there. Something/someone has tipped them off to some sort of evidence in the barn.

Did DM or MS make gruesome videos of a murder in the barn, which may have been found on their phones, burner phone, computers, discs seized from their homes, pictures? By the sounds of it DM was not a very good housekeeper, so maybe he was reckless in not hiding this stuff. We know MS seemed to be into gruesome video garbage and IIRC DM was mentioned in an article just today about being a photographer. Wonder why that tidbit was mention again today, when we've seen no evidence of it on MSM going back to when he was 19ish? LE are definitely onto something. They are removing way too much stuff for testing when they could have just taken samples and swabs from these items. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Even if LE found TB, LB and WM were not the only victims to these . MOO.

My name at the bottom of your posts thanking you for your post doesn't seem good enough. I believe you are as close to a theory as anyone here.

This is the article I was referring to in my above post which stated the photographer. Ryan spoke to LB presumably back in June of 2012. It certainly sounds like LB was speaking of, describing DM to her uncle.

So was DM still into photography at the time of seeing LB? Was he taking pictures of her in the barn? *advertiser censored* pictures, murder pictures? :scared: :stormingmad: LE found pictures and this is what brings them back to the barn? :eek: :moo:

Ryan hadn’t seen his niece for a couple years, but he spoke to her on the phone just weeks before she disappeared.

And during that conversation, his niece talked about a new boyfriend, a man Ryan now believes was Millard.

“My wife and I both think it was Dellen she was talking about because she referred to him being a pilot and a photographer,” Ryan said. “She also mentioned he was wealthy.”

He was concerned about the unsavoury crowd Babcock was keeping company with at the time.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/10/search-continues-on-farm-of-tim-bosmas-accused-killer

I completely forgot about the amateur *advertiser censored* photo shoots.

I completely forgot about the amateur *advertiser censored* photo shoots.

Maybe DM was still involved in that business and LB was a model for him. OR was he into making movies with her, with others kwim? Maybe something was expected of her in the barn which she did not want to participate in. :( Maybe that someone else has come forward. They could have been involved in photo shoots or movies but wasn't there when a possible murder took place.

I have never ventured over to any of those sites but maybe DM has something over there kwim? Did LE found information from his computer history? *advertiser censored* sites belonging to him and uploads? I would imagine if this is the case, DP would have seen to it they were deleted. Hopefully not before computer forensics got done with them. Unless DM may have been too embarrassed :blushing: to mention them pffft. Possibly LE have taken them down once they were finished with them, if that's the case.

LB went by Ella also IIRC. She may have had other names also. Just seems strange LE are taking random stuff out of the barn. Maybe props which they have IDed in movies/pictures? Or if a murder took place in there they could contain DNA/blood. :moo:

Maybe DM was still involved in that business and LB was a model for him. OR was he into making movies with her, with others kwim? Maybe something was expected of her in the barn which she did not want to participate in. :( Maybe that someone else has come forward. They could have been involved in photo shoots or movies but wasn't there when a possible murder took place.

I have never ventured over to any of those sites but maybe DM has something over there kwim? Did LE found information from his computer history? *advertiser censored* sites belonging to him and uploads? I would imagine if this is the case, DP would have seen to it they were deleted. Hopefully not before computer forensics got done with them. Unless DM may have been too embarrassed :blushing: to mention them pffft. Possibly LE have taken them down once they were finished with them, if that's the case.

LB went by Ella also IIRC. She may have had other names also. Just seems strange LE are taking random stuff out of the barn. Maybe props which they have IDed in movies/pictures? Or if a murder took place in there they could contain DNA/blood. :moo:

Thanks for bringing LB uncle post back here again..I did read it all and saw it on video...never thought maybe that NEW INFO was DM photos or films...I AGREE....

Something went on at DM barn ...Obvious..Le are on a hunt from that "NEW INFO" as said SEARCH WARRANT has no time LIMIT.... until we find what is needed...IMO they are tearing that barn apart using High TECH equipment like that Lamp I posted about early today...

I am hoping that " NEW INFO" leads to evidence! :facepalm:...I agree again with SWEDE 100 percent...JIMHO..robynhood!

I still like the possibility of snuff film(s) for this case. The thought first came up in early to mid-May when single threads were moving fast and furious.

For me, it's the only way to answer 'why that truck?' I fear for LB with this possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme