Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief:

16:03 - Yet, Nair says, the State can't show a watertight case either, enough to induce Pistorius to scamper.

16:01 - Nair: I have difficulty in understanding why the accused did not check where girlfriend was or ask who was in the toilet.

I have been saying the same exact thing all alone.

16:06 - Pistorius is sobbing, clasping tissue and head in hands, says Alex Crawford.

----
(And the nominee for the Golden Globe Award is...)

16:06 - Pistorius is sobbing, clasping tissue and head in hands, says Alex Crawford.

----

good grief, could it be any more obvious that he is crying for himself and not Reeva at all?

Lol, even I know SA like to take their time with things but this is beyond ludicrous.

----

Am surprised half the court isnt sobbing with frustration right now

Umm...did he just say that he appreciates a person is dead, but that isn't enough to conclude someone is violent?

Now he's ripping Botha a new one for not getting medical reports...

Well, if there's a seven YEAR wait for toxicology reports, I'm not frigging surprised he couldn't get any report to say OP was barking-mad in the space of a week...

Can't find that he's predispostioned to violence.

This will be some reversal if he doesn't get bail at this point IMO.

16:09 - Nair the accused has shown tendencies of aggression. Not in dispute he threatened to break someone's legs.

16:08 - Nair: I cannot find that it has been established that the accused is a flight risk.

Barry Bateman tweeting that it is coming to a conclusion now

he has more faith than me obviously !

Cmon Nair, 15 more minutes and we'll make a cool 2 hours.

I think he's going for Bruce Springsteen's record... 4 hours five minutes in Helsinki last July.. :)
(I was there - it was a better gig than this one... ) :banghead::banghead:

The leg breaking threat shows that OP has some unresolved insecurity issues (understandable), along with a flashing temper. JMO

"And so, ladies and gentlemen, in summation... I plan to toss this coin, this gold Krugerrand. Heads he gets bail, tails he doesn't".

Frankly, in the time that this judge has spent droning on, Pistorius could have been put on trial, sentenced to life, served his sentence and been released again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required