General discussion thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the private diary a physical book style or a private online diary that a website has backups no matter what deletions are done to it? Announcing it may be to see what she deletes so they can compare to the original saved backup that's already been made before the announce was made. Yay for long rambling sentences sorry haha

Just woke up

Calikid...you reported awhile back that there where reports of Maddie possibly being autistic or asperger's...with a touch of CHARGE syndrome. I have asked you several times what reference supports your statement, but you never answer. Do you have a source for your statement or is it something you embellished?

Many of Maddie's photos look expressionless to me. Exactly like my autistic son did at that age...but besides your comment, I have not read or heard that from any other source. (And believe me I've searched)
At Maddie's age, my son hardly slept, had temper tantrums, had poor speech and a host of other problems. Though at that age we rarely took him out, to the general public he as just another hyperactive spoiled child, (except for a few select Wal-mart shoppers who had the privilege to witness a true meltdown.)...but the problems we faced at home, where much greater. Being in on the "Autism Circuit" I hear about this sort of thing often...autism HAS been a motive to kill, and it's usually premeditated and often coupled with suicide.

Hi iNTERESTEDWOMAN,

While I am taking a break, for the most part, I want to respond to your post.

The origin of the autisim "rumor" (and yes, it is just a rumor) was the Strongwood Report (see: http://www.strongwood.net/news/07-08-2007-1525.asp) and there was also alot of discussion on the Mirror board (see: http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8127&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc).

The origin of the CHARGE syndrome originated with questions about the coloboma of her eye and what it might signify (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_syndrome). It is important to note that CHARGE syndrome can range from a mild form to a very serious condition. Maddie showed some of the "signs".

I hope this helps...

That is interesting, how they collect evidence, and then seek permission to "use" it. Well, best that they go in, and bag everything they might need.

Kate McCann's Medical Specialty
I read a newspaper today, that reported Kate as an anesthesiologist. Helooo...anyone catch that? Ok, you know where I'm going with that little reference...

So, perhaps that is her medical specialty, and for now, she was doing part-time visiting of cadavers with the dang stuffed cat in her pocket. Does anyone have another reliable source on that?

Side bar note:

Don't judge McCanns: Lindy Chamberlain
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=295420
<<Ms Chamberlain said the McCann case reminded her of her ordeal in the media and courts during the 1980s, after her daughter Azaria was taken by a dingo. Azaria's body was never found. Ms Chamberlain was convicted of her murder in 1982, but was exonerated six years later.>>

Yes, that was an interesting case. I never thought Lindy harmed her child. I might not be recollecting this case accurately, but wasn't some article of clothing found in an animal hole/den - some years later? The very little dress (shirt?) that was described as being worn by the child, when she was snatched. This was always a very believable scenario to me, as we have always known to keep ourselves and children together, in certain areas of the park trails. Bobcats and mountain lions have snatched more then a few adults. Some survive, some get dragged off into the bushes, and killed. One mother literally beat a mountain lion, to make it drop her child. This was in her back yard.

...sorry to digress...

Yes, that was an interesting case. I never thought Lindy harmed her child. I might not be recollecting this case accurately, but wasn't some article of clothing found in an animal hole/den - some years later? The very little dress (shirt?) that was described as being worn by the child, when she was snatched. This was always a very believable scenario to me, as we have always known to keep ourselves and children together, in certain areas of the park trails. Bobcats and mountain lions have snatched more then a few adults. Some survive, some get dragged off into the bushes, and killed. One mother literally beat a mountain lion, to make it drop her child. This was in her back yard.

...sorry to digress...

A matinee jacket, I believe.

Mothers Accused of Murdering their Children

Yes; the little jacket. So long ago, I had forgotten. Your post inspired me to look up this case. This is a twist, that I was not aware of:

"In July 2004 a man came forward saying he shot the dingo carrying baby Azaria but did not tell anyone for fear he would be prosecuted. He said one of his friends buried the child's body."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/13/newsid_3638000/3638248.stm

Holy crap...someone knew all that time, that the mother did not do this, but wanted to save their own *advertiser censored* for killing a dingo? Sickening.

Didn't mean to drag this thread off-point. There really is a good reason, to talk about this case, and the Van Dam/Westerfield case I brought up on another thread. As both of the mothers in these cases, were acused of murdering their child. (one convicted and later overturned). The point being, by considering the most reprehensible of all scenarios, may be our one hope of fleshing out what really happend to Maddie. And when these senarios and evidence are fully vetted in the investigatory phase or a court of law, we may get the truth. With benefit of today's forensic analyses, I don't believe that Lindy Chamberlain would have been convicted. jmo

We have all watched enough cases unfold, in the very early phases. And one can't simply start lying to LE (PJ), and deciding what you will allow to be searched, and what questions you will answer. Or "the fish smells before it's removed from the hook", an old-timer neighbor of mine used to say, when he had caught one of his kids in a tall tale.

This isn't exactly funny in a ha-ha way, but still...

3arguidosbd8.jpg

The Three Arguidos

tehehe!

<snip> Sky News Online's Kate Sullivan, who flew back from Portugal with the McCanns, said: "It's a small, well-tended church just up from the beach.
"But around the back there's a fenced-off building site area. The ground's been dug up and workmen are laying foundations."

I think it would be a likely spot, I hope they stop the workman before they lay the foundation. They need to exhaust this search area immediately!

I heard on NG last night that they are searching the church. I sure hope the PL moves forth because this may be considered "sacred" ground by some.

What are others thoughts on this?

On further thought, I don't think it will give them evidence information (maybe timeline??), but maybe psychological information. Ok, so they were told to look stoic on tv, maybe they don't grieve openly, but in a private journal there should be some evidence of her grieving or lack there of. Maybe they are looking for lack of remorse.

I lost 3 children due to premature birth and I can tell you it takes months where you can even breath without your heartbreaking. It takes a while before your thoughts are not so consumed with them that you can think about something else and that would be evident in a journal. Of course she states she thinks Maddy is still alive, and that maybe almost worse to think about. I would be crippled by the thought of who my child might be with and what my child might be enduring. So to see where she is mentally, yes, the journal would be huge. If she is talking about how far she ran, who she met, etc in a private journal, that would be very telling.

But still VERY stupid to tell her in advance!!

Agreed, lack of remorse stands out for me. They probably put in the shredder by now!

1. Consider the short list of people, who:
a. Had access to the Scenic car, during the time the McCanns were traveling in Europe; and
b. Had access to the McCann's apartment the night of the Tappas party.

It's a very short list.

2. Consider the Van Damns (Westerfield case), and the night they went out partying. One might suggest that Brenda's mere mention of the child's name to Westerfield, created a very explicit thought/scenario in Westerfield's mind.
a. He needed only a very brief interval of time, in which to snatch the child.
b. An interval of time, in which the adults were distracted and preoccupied.

If we consider the McCann's, we might well scrutinize this very short list of people who are identified in #1 above. Someone in that group, may well have known that Maddie had been given a sedative. And wasn't going to wake up for anything. Check it - the twins never awakened in spite of all the hysteria. Which ultimately raised the suspicions of the PJ. My guess is that Maddie was similarly sedated; wouldn't have awakened for anything.

I have a difficult time, believing that someone completely unknown to this group, snatched the child. With all the comings and goings; with the Mrs. upstairs, etc.

I don't believe that we have to look very far. But we should consider the "short list" very carefully.

Calikid...you reported awhile back that there where reports of Maddie possibly being autistic or asperger's...with a touch of CHARGE syndrome. I have asked you several times what reference supports your statement, but you never answer. Do you have a source for your statement or is it something you embellished?

Many of Maddie's photos look expressionless to me. Exactly like my autistic son did at that age...but besides your comment, I have not read or heard that from any other source. (And believe me I've searched)
At Maddie's age, my son hardly slept, had temper tantrums, had poor speech and a host of other problems. Though at that age we rarely took him out, to the general public he as just another hyperactive spoiled child, (except for a few select Wal-mart shoppers who had the privilege to witness a true meltdown.)...but the problems we faced at home, where much greater. Being in on the "Autism Circuit" I hear about this sort of thing often...autism HAS been a motive to kill, and it's usually premeditated and often coupled with suicide.

I recall hearing that Maddy was a difficult child, and challeging.

My son is Asperger's also. IMO, she could fit the diagnosis. I do not think it has been published as to what her particular diagnosis is. If it has, I'd like to see it.

As you know, parenting a child with Austistic Spectrum disorder, is to say the least, challenging in addition coupled with 2 twin boys. I am no way defending Kate, but I can see how challenging it must have been.

This couple to me seems really worried about appearances and reputation.

There are alot sacrifices that are made when parenting children with Autism. Did Kate "deep down" not want to give up her social life? With a child with Autism, you cant have a huge social life, unless it is within the circle of Autistic friendly individuals. (IMO) I hate to think that Maddy cramped her style.

I recall hearing that Maddy was a difficult child, and challeging.

My son is Asperger's also. IMO, she could fit the diagnosis. I do not think it has been published as to what her particular diagnosis is. If it has, I'd like to see it.

As you know, parenting a child with Austistic Spectrum disorder, is to say the least, challenging in addition coupled with 2 twin boys. I am no way defending Kate, but I can see how challenging it must have been.

This couple to me seems really worried about appearances and reputation.

There are alot sacrifices that are made when parenting children with Autism. Did Kate "deep down" not want to give up her social life? With a child with Autism, you cant have a huge social life, unless it is within the circle of Autistic friendly individuals. (IMO) I hate to think that Maddy cramped her style.

This post reminds me of my best friend. She has three little boys 4 and under. The middle child, age 2, is mildly autistic. She has a tough time with him. The baby is 1 and the oldest is 4. Her husband is an Army drill sgt. and has done 2 tours of Iraq. She deals with her boys ALL ALONE most of the time. Social outings with her friends don't enter into it much, unless it's a quickly-grabbed fast-food lunch with a girlfriend, with her boys along and being looked after while they eat their Happy Meals. She wouldn't dream of her friends and going out drinking ever being more important than the care and love of her children, and she'd NEVER EVER leave them unattended and especially not in a strange place. Whenever I think of my best friend, it makes me even angrier at the McCanns for their neglect of their kids, and especially if Madeleine was a special needs child. :furious:

I would be interested in reading this source also. If Madeleine had autism you can bet the PE would have run with this one and I haven't heard or read this in anywhere...except here.

I would be interested in reading this source also. If Madeleine had autism you can bet the PE would have run with this one and I haven't heard or read this in anywhere...except here.

There's lots I've read here, but no facts- no links, no sources.

This post reminds me of my best friend. She has three little boys 4 and under. The middle child, age 2, is mildly autistic. She has a tough time with him. The baby is 1 and the oldest is 4. Her husband is an Army drill sgt. and has done 2 tours of Iraq. She deals with her boys ALL ALONE most of the time. Social outings with her friends don't enter into it much, unless it's a quickly-grabbed fast-food lunch with a girlfriend, with her boys along and being looked after while they eat their Happy Meals. She wouldn't dream of her friends and going out drinking ever being more important than the care and love of her children, and she'd NEVER EVER leave them unattended and especially not in a strange place. Whenever I think of my best friend, it makes me even angrier at the McCanns for their neglect of their kids, and especially if Madeleine was a special needs child. :furious:

As a parent of an Autistic child, I agree with your friend. It pretty much somes up the social life of a parent with a special needs child.

The thought of leaving an Autistic 4 year old unattended is heart-wrenching.

Shame on them!!!

The thought of leaving ANY child unattended is heart-wrenching.

So... what do you guys think of Brian from Brian's Prediction opening up a fund drive to gather money to go to investigate things in Portugal. He thinks the McCann's are being set up, from my understanding... so he is going over there to investigate and find Madeliene. No one would come forward to manage the fund, so he is using his own merchant and giving people directions on how to go to his store and send him money for the trip.
My personal opinion: scam... Madeleine's name is being attached to yet another scam. But he is wise in not actually using her name... but it is her that he is using to set the scam up, IMO.

http://www..com/onlocation/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member